Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named (35255 Views)

Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) / Nationwide Jubilation!!! Oshiomhole, Others, Named In New Ministerial List, As B / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by Dee60: 5:58pm On May 05, 2016
A lot of Nigerians have become really PARANOID! They dont know beyond tribal ethnic arguments.....This is not about Yoruba or Igbo...neither is it about APC or PDP!

These guys do not know KAI - Whereas KAI will be busy arresting plaintain sellers and hardworking food hawkers (they even arrest the food as well), these Panama guys are flying private jets all over the place.

Government now wants to be taxing very poor artesans who live hand to mouth on daily basis but will not pursue the Panama guys who are staching billions in dubious tax havens around the world.

Some Nigerians have colluded together to stach loads of money abroad so that they , their children and children children can continue to oppress!

How can people get so paranoid?

Defend Saraki till tomorrow, he will never allow you a second into his office or home! You wont even get a wink from him not to talk of a cent.

Dont be silly, as they use to tell us.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 05, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

You do not have access to Top Secret government information or to Top Secret government facilities. Nor are you a member of any of Earth's secret societies. In addition, you were not born 5,000 years ago; you were born only within the last 100 years, so you were not able to see history unfold with your own eyes.

Yet, despite all of these undeniable facts, you claim that you already know what the truth is. That is, just like how you know for a fact that 1+1=2, you also claim that you know for a fact what the truth is. So, how the hell is that possible

Well, via compartmentalization, you are able to acknowledge the fact that government secrets exist and that secret societies exist, while simultaneously claiming that you, somehow, already know for a fact what the truth is. Wow, talk about being irrational!

In reality, you simply base the truth upon what the media tells you and what Earth's authority figures tell you. And, you are foolish enough to equate reading about an event in a history book to actually seeing that event with your own eyes. You don't believe religious texts, yet you still believe government texts such as history books and government belief systems such as science. As a practitioner of selective reasoning, how dare you call yourself a "rationalist"?

You trust Earth's authority figures because they are powerful and you think they are trustworthy. Obviously, however, these authority figures would never willingly incriminate themselves to you. If they did incriminate themselves to you, then you would no longer consider them to be legitimate authority figures.

I knew i had seen this comment somewhere

Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by love5011: 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
where is BAT - Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by Horus(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYoAgKnNlzg

[size=15pt]Nigerians indicted in Panama Papers[/size]
Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
Me i never see any wicth-hunt here oooo! abi who see?
Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by melinga(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2016
All ur plans was to mention my name so dat EFCC will be @ my gate 2mao.
Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by Ebukaokeke5: 11:36pm On May 05, 2016
All thanx 2 premium times.EFCC,ICPC and CCB should swing in2 action,arrest them all,probe,prosecute,jail and confiscate those wealth back to our Federal government account,wealth and properties.The universe is with Nigeria and all her detractor he z devouring out of eathly existence so.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by Khalifa100(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2016
finally my name was nt on d list, thnk God. Dis call for thanks giving
Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by GuDErboY(m): 2:56am On May 06, 2016
Whats this panama papers? Can somebody school me on dat pls?
Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by 989900: 3:42am On May 06, 2016

1. It's a shame; business man or not, it might not be totally illegal, but it is immoral ( it's all about tax evasion and stolen monies, especially politicians).

2. It's a shame for a pastor to be there.

3. It's a shame for anyone who is not a beneficiary to try justifying this.

4. It's a shame trying to tribalize or nationalize this -- your damn name just shouldn't be there.

5. Shame on you Dangote, after all the monopolistic leverage you get from the government -- you even get all our dollars these days while others are pushed to the BM, for what, Panama?

This is just "yahoo-yahoo" on a "Kentro" level.

Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by highlyfavouredo(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2016
omenka:
Wow!!! Goats from all region fully represented!!

How interesting.
Even in corruption the Igbos are marginalised. Lol

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
modath:

EFCC & ICPC will be busy for sometime... cool

Hope Ooni Olubuse's heirs will lay claim to his stash, good or bad, it's their inheritance not for foreign nations to take over...
You spoke to soon. EFCC should be shutdown they go only after yahoo boys,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) / Michael Ebonhor: Robbers Plucked Out My Eyes Because I Had No Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.