Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics (14710 Views)

Just Thinking Loud About Most Of The Songs We Listen To Today / Them To Sing And Wave To / Dn't Be His Little Dirty Secrete: Advice To Sing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by WhyNa: 12:01pm On May 05, 2016
Have you ever heard this song........
Osingo Osingo, praise tha Lord cheesy

I bet you have alongside many other Christian praise and worship songs that are usually "murdered" in the name of singing in church

Well, in all honesty, I myself make those blunders every now and then.

Can you remember more? Drop the "fake" and "real" lyrics here let's laugh and learn together.
Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by nnadychuks(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2016
Q
Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by AnotherSeun(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2016
jehovah is ur name(2x)
ninety warriors ate in battle undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by Ezeebube2(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2016
Fake: Osingo Osingo praise the Lord!

Correct: Oh singer sing on, praise the Lord!

Fake: The Lord has answered my prayers I willl sing praises to Him, Answer eeeee, answer eeeeee Amen!

Correct: The Lord has answered my prayers i will sing praises to him, As I say eee, as I say eee Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by Solvik(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2016
Its actually Oh sing my soul praise the Lord.

Wrong: The most excellency is Jesus

Correct: The most excellent King is Jesus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by Mskrisx(f): 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
Benlow benlow benlow benlow...
And see what the lord can do

Everybody benlowoooo!!

Pls what is the correct lyric grin
Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by Dyt(f): 4:29pm On May 05, 2016
Solvik:
Its actually Oh sing my soul praise the Lord.

Wrong: The most excellency is Jesus
Chorus: kiboroki
Shout Halleluyah amen
Chorus: orobokibo

Correct: The most excellent King is Jesus.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by WhyNa: 7:09pm On May 05, 2016
Mskrisx:
Benlow benlow benlow benlow... And see what the lord can do

Everybody benlowoooo!!

I think its Bend low bend low cheesy
Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by WhyNa: 7:09pm On May 05, 2016
Mskrisx:
Benlow benlow benlow benlow... And see what the lord can do

Everybody benlowoooo!!

I think its Bend low bend low cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 06, 2016
Allowa be your neeeeeehhhh, allowa be your neeeeehhhh.
Hallowed be your name ehhhh. Still remeber those days at CPM enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
Oh my grin
....this is too bad
Honestly we need to fix this
Haba
Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by Tushmum(f): 11:53pm On May 06, 2016
Email,Email her,Email her, Jehovah Email her,
Aniekele Gymnastic Email her,Email her Jehovah Email her grin

We go dey heeee,heee a heee,
Day ba Day,
Or the wail,or the wail.

Corrrect:We go dey hail,Hail your name,
Day by Day,
All the way,All the way!

1 Like

Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by dangotesmummy: 12:24am On May 07, 2016
grin grin

God understands grin
Re: Christian Songs We Sing With Wrong And Funny Lyrics by WhyNa: 7:34am On May 07, 2016
Tushmum:
Email,Email her,Email her, Jehovah Email her,
Aniekele Gymnastic Email her,Email her Jehovah Email her grin

We go dey heeee,heee a heee,
Day ba Day,
Or the wail,or the wail.

Corrrect:We go dey hail,Hail your name,
Day by Day,
All the way,All the way!

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Why Marriages Don’t Work: The Change Factor / When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.