Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court (49073 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Islie: 1:02pm On May 05, 2016
Lagos - A 40-year-old man, Mr Sunday Oladipupo, has asked an Orile Agege Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his marriage with Bukola over alleged adulterous behaviour by his wife.

" I caught my wife in bed with her supposed brother, I want a divorce, " Oladipupo, a driver, told the court on Thursday.

The complainant lives at 7, Nmbosi Avenue, AIT Road, Alakuko, a suburb of Lagos told the court.

"I caught my wife red-handed with a man she introduced to me as her brother, they were both naked and in the act.

"She pushed me to beating her because I always feel jealous anytime I see her with another man.

``Before I kill her and myself, it is better we part ways," he said.

Oladipupo claimed that Bukola did not respect him and left home at will and returned when she liked.

He said that his wife left home since September 2015 with his children, aged four and nine years.

"She was pregnant when she left my house but the most painful part was that her man friend called me on phone and told me to ask my wife about the paternity of our two children," he said.

The complainant told the court that he was tired of the union and wanted a divorce.
However, Bukola denied the allegation but supported the dissolution of the union.

"I am not adulterous and I was not pregnant when I left his house in 2015.

" I left home because he beat me anyhow, I did not have peace of mind with him, I am tired of the marriage, I support the dissolution," she said.

The Court President, Dr Kayode Whenu, told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the matter to May 10 for further hearing. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/caught-wife-supposed-brother-hubby-tells-court/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by menstrualpad: 1:13pm On May 05, 2016
keneking come here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 05, 2016
"She was pregnant when she left my house but the most painful part was that her man friend called me on phone and told me to ask my wife about the paternity of our two children," he said. Jonathan sef cry cry cry

"I caught my wife red-handed with a man she introduced to me as her brother, they were both Unclad and in the act." Jonathan sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

I see thunder looming for the violation of the Ninth Commandment by this act. shocked

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by queenoflafia(f): 1:45pm On May 05, 2016
Judges are really trying.how do you tell who is lying

36 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 05, 2016
cry cry
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by bokohaman: 4:50pm On May 05, 2016
supposed brother in law ti take over.....iyalaya anybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by KnowMore: 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
nAWOO NOTING WE NO GO HEAR

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by kirchofff(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
#LOBATAN
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
Surely, the man was telling the truth. Don't ask me how I know.

And since both are in support of the dissolution of the union, the Judge can do the needful - Part them asunder. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by popcykaylah(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
Couples don turn marriage to boyfriend and girlfriend matter..break up everywhere. .

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by mizchoc(f): 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
issorai

Buh some women sha

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by 4nobody4every1: 4:52pm On May 05, 2016
angry angry
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by dannytoe(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2016
She should joine Nmnadi kanu and dasuki in Kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Harkinyemi(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2016
wink winkThe brother been dey sample im sister since 1900...take heart bro!!The brother been dey sample im sister since 1900...take heart bro!!The brother been dey sample im sister since 1900...take heart bro!!
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by sinola(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Sir03(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2016
Marriage mater I don't get involved
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by akoshanti(f): 4:54pm On May 05, 2016
is her name Cersei Lannister?

13 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2016
end time

check my siggy for affordable data
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by jaksabbey(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
OMG
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
LOL..brother indeed
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
End Time Marriage
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
Atleast they both agree on something.

Dissolve the marriage already.
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by costandi(m): 4:56pm On May 05, 2016
The world is gradually is gradually tending towards this day. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by nbright: 4:57pm On May 05, 2016
Marriage scare me, especially one to a Nigerian girl.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I pray I overcome it.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by olafum1(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2016
grin grin

This life sha
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by LegalBaby(f): 4:58pm On May 05, 2016
makes you wonder if marriage is really worth it
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by DjValency(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
whoelse remembered Jamie Lannister and Queen Cercei ,the twins that fvck themselves till date in the game of thrones??

those guys are good at it ,at least it gave them 3 kids

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by sankky: 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
The truth is, the easiest married woman to sleep with is the one u were bleeping before she married. Most men know this to be very true. But almost all women, including those who have fallen victim to this fact, will expectedly deny this.
This is one of the reasons that divorce will painfully be on the rise. Then GSM. FB, WHATSAPP etc.that ensures u can easily track a married ex haven't helped matters.
Until we tell ourselves the truth, it will get worse.
Forget the usual crap of "not everybody". We are talking here of percentages and statistics.
Want a more faithful marriage? both of u marry as virgins. Or at least let d female be a virgin with no exes.
Can't eat ur cake and have it back.
cool

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by olafum1(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
nbright:
Marriage scare me, especially one to a Nigerian girl.

Eritrea girls comes to mind bro

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by Orikinla(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
Iyawo Lylon Bag.grin
Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by VulgarVulvas: 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
People of Magun land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court by HornyTiwa(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
Both of them are not God fearing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) / The Guilt Of Locking My Husband Up For Two Days / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.