Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Could Anyone One Help Me On How To Obtain Trinidad N Tobago Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Could Anyone One Help Me On How To Obtain Trinidad N Tobago Visa (1510 Views)

Travelling To Trinidad And Tobago / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago. / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Anyone One Help Me On How To Obtain Trinidad N Tobago Visa by bjokafor: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2006
plz could anyone help me , i want to travel to trinidad and tobago, and live
there for tourism or visit
Re: Could Anyone One Help Me On How To Obtain Trinidad N Tobago Visa by Omonla(f): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2006
See this URL for Trinidad and Tobago visa information:  http://www.visittnt.com/General/things/visa.html
To get a visa, you will need:
1. A valid return ticket back to Nigeria (or where ever you are from)
2. Sufficient funds to maintain yourself whilst in Trinidad & Tobago
3. Completed application form
4. One passport-size photograph
5. Valid passport
6. Letter of invitation or evidence of hotel booking
7. Letter from employer
8. Application Fee
9. Travel itinerary

All the best.
Re: Could Anyone One Help Me On How To Obtain Trinidad N Tobago Visa by CABabatunde(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
I am from Trinidad and Tobago and what Omonla(f) has posted is correct. and I f you are going to Port of Spain please avoid Do not go around George,Duncan,Nelson ,Picadilly Steets (East Port of Spain in general) to look for anyone..let the person come in to town to see you.as a mather of fact DON'T GO BEYOND THE CHURCH ON BRIAN LARA PROMENADE)...
Re: Could Anyone One Help Me On How To Obtain Trinidad N Tobago Visa by frank94(m): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
I will advice you seriously getting the visa is not the issue because they may still deport you at the port of entry in port of spain.The immigration officers over their are concious of africans especailly nigerians,so make sure you have an invitation letter from trinidad that some one is inviting you,or you have an adress here that you are visiting some one with your hotel reservation and wait for questions from the immigration officers here in piarco int airport port of spain.make sure you pay the bond before comeing because definitely before you do anything here about your visa elongation and all that,the immigration must check whether you payed the bond.after that book your ticket with Ethiopian air or seek for transit visa before you come.adhere to all this and you won't have problems.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Aminu Kano Intl Airport On 15th March 2013 / How Can I Have My Baby In Canada / Yenagoa My Home City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.