Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... (5605 Views)

10 Ex's You Wouldn't Tell Anyone You Dated / When You Need To Prove To Your EX You Are Not Lonely. / Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by Arabiandude: 1:23am On May 09, 2016
JustOzito:

EXample of someone you shouldn't date.

Why would you say that? my curiosity is at a high right now.
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by Michizzy(f): 2:39pm On May 09, 2016
Babzilla:

Choi
sorry O. Hope he wasnt violent
To me? No he wasn't
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by Laitesmart(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2016
Lovelynature:
Is she married now?
Yes. Yesterday is her first anniversary
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by Laitesmart(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2016
GoldenJAT:
****smile***u r such a curious guy! lol.... there is, of a truth.
I tot as much
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by Laitesmart(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2016
elomez:
For me I really don't have any best memories of my ex that I can't forget. Infact I don't think of him at all because someone better has erased those memories and I wonder weather I had I ex before!
Eleyii gidi gan ooo
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by Laitesmart(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2016
Michizzy:
I miss the way he hugs me from behind whenever I am angry or sad and the forehead kisses. He treated me like a queen. I miss him so much
hmmmmm
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by Lovelynature(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2016
Laitesmart:

Yes. Yesterday is her first anniversary
So touching. All is well bro. Yours is on the way.
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by jydolele(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I miss his meanness. He was so mean mehn. Now I miss it. grin
hehehe...this is actually very funny..you dont know what you have until its gone
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by jydolele(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2016
Well its hard to pin point a particular Ex right now..i may have had one too many Ex's...but ill use Benedicta as a case study... it was the Way she touched my lips when she wants sex...it was the way she called my name..it was the way she cooked for me even though she didn't have enough..it was the way her breast stood erect.. I am yet to meet any other woman with standing breasts like hers....Ok i miss you Benny
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pinkpebbles(f): 5:01pm On May 10, 2016
My deae it was lik datin a soilder.
jydolele:
hehehe...this is actually very funny..you dont know what you have until its gone
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by jydolele(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2016
pinkpebbles:
lmaooo...not these days, i dodnt think any girl loves mean guys anymore..ya all just want pampering
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pinkpebbles(f): 5:08pm On May 10, 2016
Not true. I like dem a little mean or very mean. When I am over pampered I become disrespectful grin
jydolele:
lmaooo...not these days, i dodnt think any girl loves mean guys anymore..ya all just want pampering
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by jydolele(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Not true. I like dem a little mean or very mean. When I am over pampered I become disrespectful grin
i had to quickly look at your profile picture..and you look too fragile to like mean..but on a second note..i can understand the disrespectful part..you women are weird ehn
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pinkpebbles(f): 5:20pm On May 10, 2016
Lol. Thats my paradox. I luk fragile, its jst an appearance. In reality, I really am not. Especially with matters of the heart smiley
jydolele:
i had to quickly look at your profile picture..and you look too fragile to like mean..but on a second note..i can understand the disrespectful part..you women are weird ehn
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pbs4real(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2016
pinkpebbles:
nah wetin fit unatongue
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pinkpebbles(f): 5:29pm On May 10, 2016
Somehow I kinda miss it. Dont like soft boys
pbs4real:
nah wetin fit unatongue
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pbs4real(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Somehow I kinda miss it. Dont like soft boys
dts the part of me i dnt likesad too soft.
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by Surfboard(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2016
Babzilla:
I guess when I found out she wss cheating all the good memories were blotted out

Lol, funny enough, this is how I feel too.
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pinkpebbles(f): 5:42pm On May 10, 2016
You are in trouble o. If u meet a girl like me, u wil be crying evry nite. I know how to torment people dt ar soft grin
pbs4real:
dts the part of me i dnt likesad too soft.
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pbs4real(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2016
pinkpebbles:
You are in trouble o. If u meet a girl like me, u wil be crying evry nite. I know how to torment people dt ar soft grin
chai!sad nah 2 run be that. tongue
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pinkpebbles(f): 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
Yes o. U cant imagine it.
pbs4real:
chai!sad nah 2 run be that. tongue
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pbs4real(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Yes o. U cant imagine it.
buh am learning to be hard nw tho so anyone i meet would jez adjust.
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by pinkpebbles(f): 6:03pm On May 10, 2016
Yeaa. Dia ar books u can read. It makea u emotionally intelligent.
pbs4real:
buh am learning to be hard nw tho so anyone i meet would jez adjust.
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by AceDomino(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2016
Deep in thought joor.

Hmmmmmmm, I guess it'll be her temperament.... Cuz that's when you'll see her speaking in English like a Professor.
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by AceDomino(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2016
Deep in thought joor.

Hmmmmmmm, I guess it'll be her temperament whenever she's angry .... Cuz that's when you'll see her speaking in English like a Professor.
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by lasher1: 1:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Kai, that My AkwaIbom chick! The way the whole room starts smelling every time I finish giving her serious rounds of nacking. It smelled like "massacre" a strange but very sexy smell. I used to hate it those days but I never experienced such with any other babe afterwards. So I miss it
Re: The Best Memory Of Your Ex You Cant Ever Blot Out... by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Lovelynature:
Some people hardly forget some things about their ex. They keep comparing their relationships to the past ones, and it shouldn't be so. No one wins a race by running and looking behind. There's always something to appreciate about your bae, and if you feel there's non, just back off. Simple
True talk bro. But Some just can't let bygones be bygones. And it's not even good for their health...talk more of more embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. / Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.