Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

How To Treat A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Lady (1619 Views)

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? / How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You / How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat A Lady by ForeverNew(f): 3:04pm On May 05, 2016
So this morning while surfing the net with my Tecno boom J8 and looking for relationship tips I saw this article and I decided to share it here.
Many times men are accused of not knowing how to keep and treat their bae and that’s really sad because ignorance is not an excuse so I’m going to list the most basic rules there are to treating your woman the right way. Please note that following rules do not guarantee for a successful relationship but I’m pretty sure they reduce the probability of a failed relationship.

If you know she’s someone you see yourself with in future, respect her and stop messing around.
Stop trying to be controlling! Remember, boyfriend/husband, not parent.

If she asks you about a certain thing randomly, DO NOT LIE because 9 out of 10 times, she already knows the truth.
IMO, it’s cool to have a female best friend but at the same time, you have to let her know that you have a girlfriend now so she has to fall back a wee bit. You don’t need to cut her off completely but there’s a line that has to be drawn.

I believe in personal space so it’s fine if she wants to go out with her friends or something without you. Remember, boyfriend, not shadow.

If you don’t buy her clothes, don’t try and tell her what she can and cannot wear. She should have enough respect for herself to know what she should and shouldn’t wear out in public.
If she’s your girl, (tr)eat her without her asking. Make sure her soul leaves her body!

Don’t ask or expect anything in return for something you did for her because it should be from the kindness of your heart and because you want to.

A simple “I love you” could make her day 20 times better so tell her a lot (she won’t get tired of hearing it)
Not Mr. Macho-I-Have-Chest-Hair all the time…let her see your soft side.

Its “bros over hoes” not “bros over your girl”!
You shouldn’t have to go through her phone! She’s not a child! This is where trust comes in.
When going through a rough patch, LEAVE SOCIAL MEDIA OUT OF IT! That’s the quickest way to end up single.

Don’t make her feel insecure about herself; tell her how beautiful she is as often as possible.
If she does something you’re uncomfortable with, tell her immediately! Don’t wait till you get into an argument because by then, it’s irrelevant.

You shouldn’t have sex ALL the time.
Sit down and have real conversations about stuff. Cook together, play games have fun outside the bed afterall, she IS your BFF.

Ask her how her day was, show her you care; give her booty rubs as she tells you about it.
It’s cool to take her out every once in a while.
Doesn’t always have to be anywhere expensive, she’d love it as long as she’s with you.

When she’s having a bad day, hold her. You don’t have to say a thing. Sometimes, they just want to be held.

So that is it guys, feel free to add your advice too.
Source:thenakedconvos.com
Re: How To Treat A Lady by HARDDON: 3:13pm On May 05, 2016
Some of these are totally off @ a tangent ....

All a guy really needs to know is all in here :

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

But ladies are not allowed cool
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Doubleagent008(m): 5:03pm On May 05, 2016
it's all right... I'll be back to read it.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by JustOutstanding: 1:16pm On May 06, 2016
Really great tips. Helps to bring out the gentleman in you.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by zadok60: 2:05pm On May 06, 2016
funny topic..
how to treat a lady
op shey we be doctors
Re: How To Treat A Lady by oluwadaemilola: 5:20pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Doubleagent008:
it's all right... I'll be back to read it.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by ezeblazing(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
HARDDON:
Some of these are totally off @ a tangent ....

All a guy really needs to know is all in here :

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

But ladies are not allowed cool
They don't know what they're missing out on that thread.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by AfroKnight: 8:47pm On May 16, 2016
Rubbish. It's like you have seen one mumu boy who's calling you aunty because of lust. Nor worry, your eye go soon clear.
Re: How To Treat A Lady by HARDDON: 12:12am On May 17, 2016
ezeblazing:

They don't know what they're missing out on that thread.

U'v been there? cheesy

Pray tell, how can any guy miss that?
Re: How To Treat A Lady by ezeblazing(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2016
HARDDON:

U'v been there? cheesy

Pray tell, how can any guy miss that?
It just beats my imagination... an ardent follower of the thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Lady by Cdave: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
I dig!..
Re: How To Treat A Lady by Cdave: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
LMAO!!!

zadok60:
funny topic..
how to treat a lady
op shey we be doctors

(1) (Reply)

.... / Reasons Why Women Are Desperate For A Man At The Age Of 35, Take Heed Ladies / Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.