Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 (24567 Views)

What Nigerians Think About the Samsung Galaxy S8+My first Impression of the S8. / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:46pm On May 18, 2016
never expect everyobne to love tecno but expect more people to love tecno
Penaldo:
Lots of tecno haters on this thread... proud tecno fan
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by BolajiChang: 4:10pm On May 24, 2016
Lol, I think he did already.
selfdefence:

Did you finally get your response??
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by BolajiChang: 4:18pm On May 24, 2016
I seriously think they must have considered that when making the phone!!

nini007:
cos he thinks because the battery life is superb means it will make the battery heavier, lol.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Jacinta44(f): 8:28pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=skywalker240 post=45486668]
Am happy for u, cos now u understand......so how is the guys with car ministry going?[/quoted]

Thanks for asking jarey
I can see you care. I met one in latest rangerover some days ago. I was looking for tip to buy that device

It remain small. He for use me do ritual.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Jacinta44(f): 8:30pm On May 30, 2016
McPhilz8:

Really? I don't think you've seen J8

You peeps should waka pass abeg.
Is it every body that can afford it.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Jacinta44(f): 8:31pm On May 30, 2016
Cdave:
Even the boom J8?......smh

Yelps
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Jacinta44(f): 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
I bought it 28k

Some said 29.5k
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by McPhilz8(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2016
Jacinta44:

You peeps should waka pass abeg. Is it every body that can afford it.
Did I say everyone can afford it?? Your own is just to type.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by BolajiChang: 9:30pm On May 30, 2016
The part about the reverse charging is brain bursting mehn

saxby:
Nothing can be as impressive as the reverse charging.. Tecno is really out to set the pace.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by BolajiChang: 9:31pm On May 30, 2016
Yeah. Seems like the secondary use of the phne

Penaldo:
Omg can one use it as power bank?
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by BolajiChang: 9:33pm On May 30, 2016
Im in a state if disarray on which to go for sef.

Nwokoji1:
But Tecno should take it easy Sha, In the space of 3 months they've released three different phones(Boom J8, W4 & L8). It was just yesterday I read somewhere about the Tecno W4, Contemplating on buying it. Now we have this L8 with a Great Battery. Which one I go come buy now?
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by BolajiChang: 9:36pm On May 30, 2016
Abi nah, Its quit affordable.

Jacinta44:
Msssttteeewww

Ever since I got the information that the Tecno w4 i have been eyeing since is just 22,700..

I have lost interest in every other Tecno phone.
I'm sorry undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by BolajiChang: 9:55pm On May 30, 2016
Lol. Who wouldnt be anyways

Cliveglobal1:

Both Actually. I'm interested in Both!
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by BolajiChang: 9:59pm On May 30, 2016
You said it just about right.
Osyxcel:

The bigger the battery, the heavier the phone. Most times, it the battery that makes the phone heavy.

5050mAh is a whole lot and when I held the L8 package box (with the phone in it), it was quite heavy, but considering the value you'll get from it the weight is probably okay.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by BolajiChang: 10:01pm On May 30, 2016
Free the guy nah
bobo65:

Well guess u are an example of the ignorant Nigerians

Ur situation is worse cos it even started since the time of L5 but u are Jed knowing
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by brook75: 6:20am On May 31, 2016
i like honest reviews.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by MaryAnne360: 11:19pm On May 31, 2016
Just go for any one, they are all good>!
BolajiChang:
Im in a state if disarray on which to go for sef.

Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by MaryAnne360: 11:19pm On May 31, 2016
Yeah, NL is the best place to get them
brook75:
i like honest reviews.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by thatintrovert: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
at least this review honestly states that the battery can last 3 days, i read 1 that was claiming almost a month, i should just say i have a power bank as phone na
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by daphid25(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2016
thatintrovert:
at least this review honestly states that the battery can last 3 days, i read 1 that was claiming almost a month, i should just say i have a power bank as phone na
Play game and surf the net without worrying about battery
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Dannybrainz: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2016
wen it came out first i tot it was a power bank grin
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by FrozeBABE: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2016
i think it really a good phone..specs are ok
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by kennybenjminz: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2016
the battery is a good reason to buy it..
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jacinta44:

Some said 29.5k
Beside, there is L8+ that sells for 33-34k as I read on a thread.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by adibo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
saxby:
Nothing can be as impressive as the reverse charging.. Tecno is really out to set the pace.
. How long does it take to charge to full battery
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Does the L8 not lag when multitasking?....in heavy usage how many hours does it last? Wbu the charging how many hours to reach 100%?
saaedlee:
The phone battery is monstrously large, The last time I charged mine was on saturday and believe you me, I am still using it. Battery percent is still 37% as I use it for just calls and sms.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by saaedlee: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
remiiko:
Does the L8 not lag when multitasking?....in heavy usage how many hours does it last? Wbu the charging how many hours to reach 100%?
If multi tasking is running about 5 apps( facebook app, whatsapp, operamax, Wikipedia and my job's official app) simultaneously, well it doesn't, but beyond that I know not of. The RAM of the L8 is 1gb, I recently added the L8plus to my collection and honestly, there isn't much change in the stability during multi tasking.
The L8 plus and L8 on a 78% lasts approximately 20hours during heavy usage, though I don't know the criteria u guys use to measure heavy usage.
From 40% to 100% takes about 50 minutes using the original charger that came with it, otherwise I know not, as I haven't charged it from 0% to 100% before.

Please this is a representation of my personal experience and does not necessarily need to conform with that of the phone's manufacturers.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kudos bruh.....i think i would go for the L8+...bruv can you drop ya contact so we can talk on phone.
saaedlee:

If multi tasking is running about 5 apps( facebook app, whatsapp, operamax, Wikipedia and my job's official app) simultaneously, well it doesn't, but beyond that I know not of. The RAM of the L8 is 1gb, I recently added the L8plus to my collection and honestly, there isn't much change in the stability during multi tasking.
The L8 plus and L8 on a 78% lasts approximately 20hours during heavy usage, though I don't know the criteria u guys use to measure heavy usage.
From 40% to 100% takes about 50 minutes using the original charger that came with it, otherwise I know not, as I haven't charged it from 0% to 100% before.

Please this is a representation of my personal experience and does not necessarily need to conform with that of the phone's manufacturers.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by Piusman: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ignorant people na

Cliveglobal1:

And someone is Arguing with me.
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by FrozeBABE: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
chukwubyk:
The Camera is the worst of all phones, you take a picture in the day time but the picture look very poor like a 1MP Camera, too; it hangs more than other phones.
Poor device, nearly waste of money.
I hvnt noticed that in mine..
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by FrozeBABE: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Piusman:
Ignorant people na
as in ehhh.. vry ignorant
Re: A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 by lafayette(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tecno L8/plus Whatsapp group.. All L8 users shuld pm me on whatsapp via 08136329873 for add up..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Cell Phones Used In Nigeria? / What Are The Top Five Most Useful Apps On Your Smartphone? / Google Officially Launches Android One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.