Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Music Video Bonanza - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Music Video Bonanza (1144 Views)

Cheap Branding Bonanza / Christmas Bonanza! Photography Training @ N15k only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Video Bonanza by gonaij: 3:25pm On May 05, 2016
Its May 2016!, We've really thought about helping out and now its a reality;
Because of the way our music heavy weights "inflated" the prices for shooting music video many people find it hard to finance a good music video of their own that is cost effective and sharp, after listening to few talented new artistes and some made ones that can't handle The funds I decided to put up this kinda promo for them!

Note: You are required to pay any other money apart from the #30,000, and registration is free, you can apply in the link below:
http://www.gonaijtv.com/

call/whatsapp: 08084097270

You can ask me any question here!

Re: Music Video Bonanza by emsco(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2016
Which camera will u use to shoot the video
Re: Music Video Bonanza by gonaij: 4:07pm On May 07, 2016
emsco:
Which camera will u use to shoot the video
Canon Rabel T2i
Re: Music Video Bonanza by talk2cj08(m): 1:14am On May 10, 2016
Canon Rabel T2i? u no well, I think u need to eat first

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Win A Design Competition / In Need Of Artfully Crafted Wall Clocks and paintings / Canon Selphy CP1000 Photo Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.