Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm (2987 Views)

Entry Level Direct Sales Executives Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Customer Care Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 4:38pm On May 05, 2016
SnapCredit provides instant credit solutions to employees. We collaborate with employers and provide their staff with an online platform to access loans. Our 100% platform eliminates all the hassle and gives employees instant 24/7 access to credit.

Job Description
• SnapCredit sales executives sell the companies' services to new customers. New customers include small, medium and large size businesses and government/ state owned organisations. Usually sales would go through HR heads, Finance heads or the MDs of the companies we are pitching to.
• As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; sales executives are expected to work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible and managing recovery in case loan repayments are not paid on time

The candidate will need to
• Have prior experience marketing and sourcing new clients for loan products is highly preferred.
• Maintain and develop new customers account, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
• Develop long–term relationships with clients
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 4 year(s) in banking, micro-finance or B2B sales with a leading company

Desired Qualities:

• Relationship development and management skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence customer choice
• Self-Motivated
• Professional work attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Strategic and innovative thinking
• Oral and written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Client Relationship Management
• Motivation for Sales
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Good Negotiation Skills
• Good IT skills

QUALIFICATIONS:
• A B.Sc./HND experience in Banking or any Micro finance industry is preferred; minimum of 4 years of related experience.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
• Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Computer and internet literacy

All qualified candidates should send their resume to jobs@snapcredit.ng with title Sales Executive

Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
Recruitment on going. Qualified candidates to apply.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by Ebi4life: 7:10pm On May 05, 2016
babzbabz:

Recruitment on going. Qualified candidates to apply.
I am Kaduna based, can I apply?
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 8:11pm On May 05, 2016
Qualified candidates should please apply.

Thank you
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 8:17pm On May 05, 2016
Ebi4life:
I am Kaduna based, can I apply?

Positions available for candidates residing in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.

Thank you
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 7:47am On May 06, 2016
Qualified candidates to apply.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by edikes: 9:18am On May 06, 2016
You all should visit http://www.yblnigeria.com/job-market/. It is a new site for Job vacancies and unadvertised positions. Thousands of vacancies there that you can help yourself with. Regularly updated and it’s easy to navigate.
Employers can also post positions too
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 9:23am On May 06, 2016
Thank you for applying.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by ayommy12: 10:07am On May 06, 2016
@babzbaz: please can NCE holders apply?: @All: Please, financial org. Shud give chance to NCE holders too, some of us learn fast and are diligent, and can be a productive employees.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 11:20am On May 06, 2016
ayommy12:
@babzbaz: please can NCE holders apply?: @All: Please, financial org. Shud give chance to NCE holders too, some of us learn fast and are diligent, and can be a productive employees.

Hi, I am sorry but that will not be possible at the moment. You can send your resume though for future openings.

Thank you
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by ayommy12: 11:44am On May 06, 2016
@babzbaz: Okay, Thanks.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by jimzy4u(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
I have a national diploma in banking and finance and B.Sc in Economics without experience. I have access to lagos state teachers in one of the LGA in lagos and i can get them to get loan from you. should i apply?
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 06, 2016
babzbabz:

Positions available for candidates residing in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.

Thank you
I am kaduna base but I dont mind relocating to Abuja, please can I apply.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 4:04pm On May 06, 2016
jimzy4u:
I have a national diploma in banking and finance and B.Sc in Economics without experience. I have access to lagos state teachers in one of the LGA in lagos and i can get them to get loan from you. should i apply?

Hello, if you feel you can make a difference please apply. Thank you
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 7:05pm On May 06, 2016
Qualified candidates to please apply.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 7:22am On May 07, 2016
Qualified candidates to apply. Experience in sales is crucial.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 10:23am On May 07, 2016
Send resume to jobs@snapcredit.ng
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 5:41pm On May 07, 2016
Lagos Residents with the minimum requirements should apply. Shortlisting process starts soon
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by millhouse: 1:45am On May 08, 2016
K
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 3:45pm On May 08, 2016
Thank you. Please let the application keep coming in.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 7:10am On May 09, 2016
Candidates with the minimum requirement should apply. Thank you
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by wiZbanky(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2016
marketing jobs that pay peanuts and based on commission everywhere...where does this leads to kwa
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by luizfigo: 9:07am On May 11, 2016
Thank you for this advert and am so much familiar with this job experience. Although, I have sent my CV..but my experience Is not up to 4years as requested.

I have been in this same job for over 3yrs with two different reputable company in lagos here.

I wish I can become part of your company`s success story because of my capacity to deliver excellently with strong customer base.

Looking forward...
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 6:47am On May 19, 2016
SnapCredit provides instant credit solutions to employees. We collaborate with employers and provide their staff with an online platform to access loans. Our 100% platform eliminates all the hassle and gives employees instant 24/7 access to credit.

Job Description
 SnapCredit sales executives sell the companies' services to new customers; New customers include small, medium and large size businesses and government/ state owned organisations. Usually sales would go through HR heads, Finance heads or the MDs of the companies we are pitching to.
 As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; sales executives are expected to work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible and managing recovery in case loan repayments are not paid on time
 Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
 Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.

 Have prior experience marketing and sourcing new clients for loan products is highly preferred.
 Maintain and develop new customers account, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
 Develop long–term relationships with clients
 Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports
 Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
 Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed

JOB REQUIREMENTS

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
 Minimum of 3-4 year(s) in banking, micro-finance or B2B sales with a leading company

Desired Qualities:

 Relationship development and management skills
 Ability to negotiate and influence customer choice
 Self-Motivated
 Professional work attitude
 Ability to work under pressure
 Ability to work in a dynamic environment
 Strategic and innovative thinking
 Oral and written communication skills
 Interpersonal skills
 Client Relationship Management
 Motivation for Sales
 Meeting Sales Goals
 Good Negotiation Skills
 Good IT skills

QUALIFICATIONS:
 A B.Sc./HND experience in Banking or any Micro finance industry is preferred; minimum of 4 years of related experience.
 Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
 Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
 Excellent oral and written communication skills
 Computer and internet literacy

All qualified candidates should send their resume to jobs@snapcredit.ng
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 8:00am On May 19, 2016
babzbabz:

Job Description
 SnapCredit sales executives sell the companies' services to new customers; New customers include small, medium and large size businesses and government/ state owned organisations. Usually sales would go through HR heads, Finance heads or the MDs of the companies we are pitching to.
 As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business; sales executives are expected to work to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible and managing recovery in case loan repayments are not paid on time
 Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
 Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.

 Have prior experience marketing and sourcing new clients for loan products is highly preferred.
 Maintain and develop new customers account, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
 Develop long–term relationships with clients
 Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports
 Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
 Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed

JOB REQUIREMENTS

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
 Minimum of 3-4 year(s) in banking, micro-finance or B2B sales with a leading company

Desired Qualities:

 Relationship development and management skills
 Ability to negotiate and influence customer choice
 Self-Motivated
 Professional work attitude
 Ability to work under pressure
 Ability to work in a dynamic environment
 Strategic and innovative thinking
 Oral and written communication skills
 Interpersonal skills
 Client Relationship Management
 Motivation for Sales
 Meeting Sales Goals
 Good Negotiation Skills
 Good IT skills

QUALIFICATIONS:
 A B.Sc./HND experience in Banking or any Micro finance industry is preferred; minimum of 4 years of related experience.
 Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
 Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
 Excellent oral and written communication skills
 Computer and internet literacy

All qualified candidates should send their resume to jobs@snapcredit.ng

Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 11:32am On May 19, 2016
babzbabz:

Lagos based resident only. Thank you
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 6:29pm On May 22, 2016
Application still on going
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2016
We are receiving fresh applications. 2 -3 years sales experience in a financial institution. Credit experience is important.

Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by honestpoju: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
As regard the interview attended, we are yet to hear from you guys sir?
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by Ayoola171(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
CV sent.
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by babzbabz: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2016
PLEASE KEEP SENDING IN YOUR RESUME. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY
Re: Sales Executives Recruitment In An Online Lending Firm by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
babzbabz:

PLEASE KEEP SENDING IN YOUR RESUME. QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY
oga abi madam carry ur yeye job out of nairaland. The forum was not meant for ppl like u. Are u eating d cvs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment At Smile Communications / Citibank Nigeria Recruiting Representatives (Bsc Not Required) / Giveaway: ₦5k For Twenty Persons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.