Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ufos Are Real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ufos Are Real (3113 Views)

NASA Disconnects Feed Showing Presence Of 3 Ufos On Earth / (Photos): Unbelievable News Stories Around The World That Are Real / British Goverment Realeases SECRET Files On UFOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufos Are Real by justkunmi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2006
hi people, i've always had this tot in my mind and i think it is true. UFOs (unidentified flying objects) are real and they exist. the US govt has tried and succesfully covered their existence. many pilots have been witnesses to UFO landings but they've been covered up and made secret. some scientists have come out anyway to prove that earth is being visited with extra terrestial life.
the intriguing thing is that an extra terrestial life has been sited in africa.!! it was sited in south africa in 2000.

u can check this site for more UFO info.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseView.asp?section=sortrecent

nairalanders, wats ur take on this?? do u believe extra terrestial life exists?

Re: Ufos Are Real by mukina2: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2006
no i dont o haaaaa u don startnow o grin
Re: Ufos Are Real by justkunmi(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2006
did u read the link? it contains accounts of witnesses in details. try to read it and u;ll change ur mind about UFOs
Re: Ufos Are Real by naijacutee(f): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2006
Abeg spare me
Re: Ufos Are Real by justkunmi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2006
Wont be surprised if one is sited here in nigeria
Re: Ufos Are Real by Raymand(m): 12:16am On Nov 18, 2006
UFO's are FAKE!! look at the second picture, its clear that those people are in a piantball shooting junkyard, someone just put that stuff over them. . .the rest is just fake!
Re: Ufos Are Real by mukina2: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2006
justkunmi:

Wont be surprised if one is sited here in nigeria

yeah . . . .you wont be cuz u r mad grin grin
Re: Ufos Are Real by justkunmi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2006
the witness accounts speaks for itself. click the link above and see for urselves. Extra terrestial life is REAL.
The south african government made it public in 2000 when unidentified saucers landed on their grounds. it proved the existence of another life somewhere and how thay might invade earth.

UFOs are REAL
Re: Ufos Are Real by emmydee(m): 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2006
This is a very interesting topic for me as Geographer. UFOs are real! I have done a lot of enquiry on this. However, what I dont understand is how human beings are able to hold them down. I have been made to understand that they are higher beings having been created by God many thousand or millions of years b4 humans.(remember our own story says "in d beginning God created heaven & earth") God had created another universe b4 creating ours. so those guys are said to be of advanced levels. I did not expect them to look like humans. The pictures I c show they have human shapes. Thats what I dont understand here. Again, I have been told they monitor humans as aquariums, how come we are now able to monitor and capture them, may be those at NASA should throw more light on this issue.
Re: Ufos Are Real by justkunmi(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2006
@emmydee
finally, someone who agrees with me.
UFOs are REAL.
did u check out the links and the witness reports? they are very convincing and true.
i don't know why people do not want to accept the existence of extra terrestial life somewhere esle.
of course, humans can't be the only creatures in existence. some level of life has to exist somewhere else and enough evidences are abundant to prove the existence of UFOs.

flyin saucers, mysterious sightings of light formations in mathematically explainable sequences all point out that UFOs are out there somewhere.

hope there are more people out there who believe this
Re: Ufos Are Real by justkunmi(m): 3:37am On May 17, 2007
woulda allowed this to rest but i just stumbled on new evidence provin the existence of Extra terrestial life on earth and the Governments' efforts to suppress the evidences

the most evident has been the pilot sightings.
On March 18, 1950, Robert Fisher was flying his family from Chicago to Keokuk, Iowa. Near Bradford, Illinois, at 8:40 a.m., he spotted an oval, metallic-appearing disc ahead and slightly to the left of his Bonanza NC 505B. The UFO was moving on a course of about 120 degrees true. (Fisher was flying a southwesterly course, approximately 225 degrees.) The UFO shone in the sunlight, but when it flew below an overcast continued to glow, indicating that it was self-illuminated. It quickly moved off into the distance, at a speed estimated to be 600 to 1,000 mph.

read more
http://www.nicap.org/ufoe/section_5.htm

recent accounts are also available
Re: Ufos Are Real by Razorr(f): 10:27am On May 17, 2007
Bullshite!

Bullocks!

Bumkum!

Aren't these oyinbo people tired of messing with our brains? angry angry

They are the same people who said that our forefathers are chimpanzees! shocked

I die o! grin grin grin
Re: Ufos Are Real by labiran(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2007
Razorr said it all
Re: Ufos Are Real by kike001(f): 2:34pm On May 17, 2007
prove it

(1) (Reply)

Strange Creature Found In Madonna University Animal Barn And Killed / "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u / I Invited Yanni To Play In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.