Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Happening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening (4205 Views)

“we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW / Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now / Explosion At Mm International Airport Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening by NwaTeacher1: 5:34pm On May 05, 2016
people and still shooting. More information loading...,

1 Like

Re: Happening by adenine02: 5:36pm On May 05, 2016
i p ooooooooo!!!

congratulation

d oda news is dt aba boyz r killin hausa

ok na kontunu

1 Like

Re: Happening by SleekAboki: 5:53pm On May 05, 2016
This is getting serious!
Re: Happening by johnmartus(m): 6:17pm On May 05, 2016
Well done Nigeria army only God can repay your good work in fighting against our common enemies whom wants to break our unity by all means thinking there was no government in zoo

3 Likes

Re: Happening by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On May 05, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
Nigerian soldiers are killing people in Aba Abia state now. They have killed more than 100 people and still shooting. More information loading...,

Are Aba people also cowards like Enugu people

6 Likes

Re: Happening by Naija9090: 6:25pm On May 05, 2016
adenine02:
[s]i p ooooooooo!!!

congratulation

d oda news is dt aba boyz r killin hausa

ok na kontunu[/s]

y0ruba

1 Like

Re: Happening by Ddaji(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2016
Good job Nigerian army, since morning ibos are celebrating killing of Hausa in ABA by iPod youth.Burutai we need your presence in Biafra pls.This election losers are threats to human existence.

3 Likes

Re: Happening by Firgemachar: 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
This is disturbing!
Why should the military/security personnel be taking sides in an inter-ethnic conflict?
Same thing they did during the mile 12 crisis and ibos started saying nonsense.
What if officers turned the guns at each other?
Re: Happening by EasternLion: 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
Relax there is no genocide, am on ground broh.

Currently at Aba Owerri road returning to main park.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening by adenine02: 6:52pm On May 05, 2016
Naija9090:

y0ruba

yes bros!!!
Re: Happening by ShakaZullu(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2016
johnmartus:
Well done Nigeria army only God can repay your good work in fighting against our common enemies whom wants to break our unity by all means thinking there was no government in zoo
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
ozu nwulu anwu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
Ddaji:
Good job Nigerian army, since morning ibos are celebrating killing of Hausa in ABA by iPod youth.Burutai we need your presence in Biafra pls.This election losers are threats to human existence.
can't u just make use of ur senses for a minute... the hausas u r celebrating started it... and they kill without questioning them, what a shame on this country...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
johnmartus:
I pity ur generation... it will be too late for u to know the right thing...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening by Sweetguy25: 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
Stop spreading cheap lies

1 Like

Re: Happening by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 05, 2016
LIES, there is nothing like that.
Fulani herdsmen should stay away from Abia.
I trust Abians, let the herdsmen try rubbish in Aba and watch heads roll on the ground.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 05, 2016
Lies lies lies.
Re: Happening by ArodeTsolaye: 8:01pm On May 05, 2016
If this is true and Southern officers can not turn their nozzles on hausa and fulani soldiers and save their people, then even the heavens can't save the south. The south is doomed.
Re: Happening by madenigga(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:
If this is true and Southern officers can not turn their nozzles on hausa and fulani soldiers and save their people, then even the heavens can't save the south. The south is doomed.
The governor is even quiet,
That's y I like Wike.
Re: Happening by AsianTotal: 9:10pm On May 05, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

It seems the foolishness of the. South is all embracing even up to her military officers. The South Is Doomed.
Re: Happening by ElCount: 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
We all know this wouldn't have happened if only Buhari had stood up and strongly condemned the actions of the herdsmen as well as taking actions to stop them. With everywhere heated up, the tolerance that would have let this act by the aboki slide is no longer there.

At no point should the president of a country give the masses the impression that self defense is their only means of survival.

1 Like

Re: Happening by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:32pm On May 05, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell. I just checked with my contacts in Aba, and none of such is happening. The only thing is that the police is going around harassing people with silly questions. OP stop spreading hate.

3 Likes

Re: Happening by queencalipso(f): 9:54pm On May 05, 2016
op! lie Muhammed junior; continue ooo God is watching you.
I wonder what you hope to achieve by posting this fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Happening by ArodeTsolaye: 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on this news and won't totally dismiss the OP. The hausa and fulani zombie soldiers have done worse, so i'll keep tabs on the goings-on in Aba and the north. Nothing can save the shitehole of a country from disintegrating. It is the price you pay for having a tribalist and a murderous bigot as president. That's the presidiiot egift of enugu wanted Igbos to vote.
Today he himself can't afford N100 worth of MB to stay on the internet, his coal city website is now dead and moribund because he couldn't afford to renew the hosting fee. More sai baba chants to his long windpipe.

1 Like

Re: Happening by johnmartus(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2016
ShakaZullu:
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea ozu nwulu anwu
who care even if you speak China

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening by johnmartus(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2016
wilsondave:
I pity ur generation... it will be too late for u to know the right thing...
same thing goes to you please cry for your generation
Re: Happening by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 05, 2016
queencalipso:
op! lie Muhammed junior; continue ooo God is watching you.
I wonder what you hope to achieve by posting this fake news.
We don't even know what to believe again oh!!! Days ago read on here the news that herdsmen from the North are killing Easterners in their numbers for farming/grazing related issues, only to be fed another side of the story this morning on a shared page that those behind the mass wipeout were actually Igbo's disguised as Fulani's. Conundrums compounded!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening by afanide: 10:43pm On May 05, 2016
Unconfirmed News
Re: Happening by Balkan(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2016
johnmartus:
Yarriba man grin grin cheesy
Re: Happening by masterblogger(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2016
Fool. Do you know the meaning of genocide?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening by Balkan(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
Nigerian soldiers are killing people in Aba Abia state now. They have killed more than 100 people and still shooting. More information loading...,
Yarriba Man grin grin grin grin
Re: Happening by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2016
Lol..dis op is a jobless dunce...oga go find work
Re: Happening by 1Tkester: 11:14pm On May 05, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

How do you think such nonsense will be true. I'm Igbo but what the OP said is amateurish. No person was killed by any soldier. What actually happened was that an Igbo guy was stabbed and the aba boys mobilized themselves and killed two fulanis before the army weighed-in, shot into the air and tear-gassed the whole place.

The situation has been under control.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election: The Time To Do Away With Old Leaders Is Now ― Sowore / 50% Of All The Poor People In The World Are in These Five Countries - World bank / See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.