Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed (855 Views)

Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria? / Most Influential Students In OAU, Mr Nairaland Top The List / Workers Chase FUNNAB VC With Juju In Broad Day Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed by Kingsley10000: 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
my brother is aspiring to study agricultural administration in funnab ,but in his o level,he didn't write agriculture but biology ....and i learnt that the school doesn't accept biology in place of agriculture ...now we are contemplating registering waec gce so he can write agriculture.....what do you guys suggest we do?
Re: Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed by hydel(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2016
Don't get it wrong, Funaab rather accept Biology in lieu of Agricultural Science, Funaab does not accept Agric in lieu of Biology.

Congrat! your bro is good to go.
Re: Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed by Kingsley10000: 6:43am On May 07, 2016
hydel:
Don't get it wrong, Funaab rather accept Biology in lieu of Agricultural Science, Funaab does not accept Agric in lieu of Biology.

Congrat! your bro is good to go.
so you mean without agriculture in his olevel,he can still be admitted in any agricultural colleges ?......
Re: Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed by Kingsley10000: 6:44am On May 07, 2016
when is the pume on sale
Re: Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed by igraman(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2016
Play safe bro. go and get GCE form for ur brother. i'm an agric stdnt. I can categorically tell you Funaab does not accept biology in stead of agric-sci for agric courses. they only accept agric-sci instead of biology.
PUTME Form will be out by june ending.
Re: Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed by hydel(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
igraman:
Play safe bro. go and get GCE form for ur brother. i'm an agric stdnt. I can categorically tell you Funaab does not accept biology in stead of agric-sci for agric courses. they only accept agric-sci instead of biology.
But it is not stated so on their portal? I'm conversant with what am saying with proof, u can recheck sha.
Re: Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed by Kingsley1000(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2016
igraman:
ok..but can he meet up with waec gce result on november?
Re: Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed by Kingsley1000(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2016
hydel:

But it is not stated so on their portal? I'm conversant with what am saying with proof, u can recheck sha.
i thought what they meant is that an aspirant with pass in agric and credit in biology can be accepted,but his case was that he didnt write agric but biology which he credited..pls can you help me verify so we can knw the next line of action
Re: Funnab Students In The House Pls Your Help Is Urgently Needed by optional1(f): 11:40am On May 26, 2016
Kingsley10000:
my brother is aspiring to study agricultural administration in funnab ,but in his o level,he didn't write agriculture but biology ....and i learnt that the school doesn't accept biology in place of agriculture ...now we are contemplating registering waec gce so he can write agriculture.....what do you guys suggest we do?

kindly check ur mail box.

(1) (Reply)

The Abnormal Food I Ate In The Univeristy As A Student / Help!!! Should I Restart??? / How Else Can A Pupil Learn To Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.