Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 (34952 Views)

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / Have You Used "Veet Hair Removal Cream"? Share Your Experienses / Have U Used "TIATIO CONCENTRATED SERUM"?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by bobbyANSELEM: 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
Pls i just bought this cream (B.S.C) if u have used it pls just share your reviews before i start using it pls, so far thanks.
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by mercyn(f): 1:43pm On May 06, 2016
I have not used it personally yet. But in Jan i got it on recommendation for my Mum who had visible sunburns and harmattan cracked skin. i gave it to her and traveled back to my base, when i returned 6weeks later, it was a miracle, all the cracks, age spots and burn scars had gone, she was left with beautiful and younger looking skin. My sisters all wanted to know what she used as she was looking different.

Note: it did not lighten or bleach her as my mum is dark skinned and against lightening creams. and she used it for her FACE ONLY because that was the problem area..

My review: its a great product and i would suggest you try it
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by bobbyANSELEM: 9:27pm On May 06, 2016
mercyn:
I have not used it personally yet. But in Jan i got it on recommendation for my Mum who had visible sunburns and harmattan cracked skin. i gave it to her and traveled back to my base, when i returned 6weeks later, it was a miracle, all the cracks, age spots and burn scars had gone, she was left with beautiful and younger looking skin. My sisters all wanted to know what she used as she was looking different.

Note: it did not lighten or bleach her as my mum is dark skinned and against lightening creams. and she used it for her FACE ONLY because that was the problem area..

My review: its a great product and i would suggest you try it

tanxx dear,, i will try it out,, but there wasnt any differnce in her skin tone?
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by rinnydiva: 10:18pm On May 06, 2016
pls post picture of the veet gold that worked for your mum Googled it and so many pictures showed up
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by bobbyANSELEM: 9:56pm On May 07, 2016
rinnydiva:
pls post picture of the veet gold that worked for your mum
Googled it and so many pictures showed up
its in a pink small packet with its seal,,, u know about precoius fade and fair lotion or rapid white lotion?? Between the two can u tell me the best?
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by Bozlady(f): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Training!! Training!! Training!!!
Here's a chance to have that lovely skin you've been dreaming about and be your own boss. It's a 7days online training where you'll be trained on how to mix both organic and promixing skincare;
Halfcast cream & oil
Egyptian body milk & oil
Egyptian body wash
Whitening cream
Arabian cream & oil
Chocolate cream
Body peel serum
Shower gel
Glowing cream & serum
Whitening soap
Stretch mark cream
Stretch mark oil
Stretch mark scrub
Morning/night facial cream
Fairness serum
Pink lips balm
Sunscreen cream
Pimple set
Blackspot set
Eczema set
Herbal body treatment soap
Salted chocolate coffee scrub
Breast enlargement oil
Breast firming mask & oil
Hip enlargement seed
Hair growth oil
Baby cream
Baby soap
Baby shampoo
Weight loss drink
Toning black soap
Face primer
Face mask
Skin moisturizer
Wrinkle cream
Lightening moisturizer
Dark armpits cream
Dark knuckles cream
Sunburn cream
Come and learn at a very affordable price. Click on the WhatsApp link to join.
https:///0LQBowpXsCiBdHycXwUAJp
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by Rhynxie: 11:40pm On May 01, 2018
Please,does anyone know about veet gold lotion,the pink one..I just started using it and i think its making me darker..pls share your reviews b4 I use it for a long time
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by Mhizcat: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hey Rhynxie
Have used both the pink and orange(the one with carrot)and I think I prefer the Orange (which am still using till now)to the pink. I didn't get dark while I was using the pink though probably because I was using the serum with it then but I didn't get lighter either. You should probably stop it not to darken you more or mix it with other products. Hope this helps?
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by Rhynxie: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
Yes,I tried the orange one too, i used it for 3weeks but i ddnt notice any change
How long will it take me to notice any change?
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by Francisno: 1:05am On Mar 03, 2019
Amazing and natural ways to clean your face and look beautiful in two weeks click here Bbcloaded.info
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2019
A friend told me to get gold white quick tone complextion cream.I did not find any useful info abt d cream on the internet.pls i need review on the product.

Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by Mhizcat: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hey Rhynxie
Sorry this is coming late....Veet Gold doesn't really lightens but it does brighten up your skin, had to mix mine with my diy serum and while I was using it with the serum my skin became so clear and it was glowing. I Later got to lazy to make the serum which stopped me from using the cream later because I started getting rashes on my face after I stopped using the serum with it but overall the cream doesn't seems so bad but have switched to Nivea products.
Re: Have U Used "Veet Gold Whitening And Spot Removing Facial Cream" With Spf18 by Bashirat2010: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2019
A friend told me to get gold white quick tone complextion cream.I did not find any useful info abt d cream on the internet.pls i need review on the product.
Hi dear, please how's the cream on your skin, is it nice?
Someone asked me to buy it

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Hair Vendor: What Was Ordered Vs What Was Delivered (Photo) / Kangna Ranaut The Daring Fashionista / Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.