Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

My Pathetic Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pathetic Story (1505 Views)

Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! / (PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! / My Pathetic Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pathetic Story by cuddle(f): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2006
Am an outgoing girl dat loves life & loves 2 laugh.but lately,dis no-job thing has kinda made me a fertile ground 4 any Hot dude 2 spit out his ullshit abt getn laid,my friends hv changed etc.the thing is,am almost like a hermit,no friends,no laughter & no groove.am thinkn of volunteering 2 work in an orphanage.but,really guys i need ur help on wat 2 do wit me right now.i dnt like the new me one bit! thanks y'all.
Re: My Pathetic Story by manakins: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2007
@cuddle
Dont give it up just keep trying jobs ad u surely get one
although it might not be what u want but just start then keep looking out.
About u chasnging its a phase dont bother urslf when u get a job u will be out
of it like a blow.
Be ur self and GOD would see u thru.

@NAIRALANDERS
What happened to helping out a loner on this thread.I suppose
we are to encourage pple.Pls lets make it a habit to console troubled
pple on the forum.A word is good enough.
Re: My Pathetic Story by ezeking(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2007
Sister, no worry urself too much. God dey for heaven dey watch. He will surely vizit u in no time. And thank God u came to Nairaland. its the right place.
Re: My Pathetic Story by toyboy1(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2007
DONT LOOSE HOPE GAL.
THE LORD IS SURELY UR STRENGHT.
IN HIS OWN APPOINTED TIME, UR CUSTOM MADE MIRACLE WILL FALL IN TO UR ARMS WITHOUT U STRESSIN FOR IT.
THE BATTLE IS NOT FOR THE STRONG, SWIFT, BUT FOR WHOM HE SHOWTH MERCIES.
DONT GIVE UP, KEEP PERSISTIN FOR THERE'S POWER IN PERSISTENCE.
Re: My Pathetic Story by lynxnoon(m): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2007
cheesy cheesy Hey cheer up!!!
u aint d only one feelin down
Just find somthing u enjoy doin & u'll b up n good in no time
Re: My Pathetic Story by Busta(f): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2007
Like they say, "no good thing comes easy in life"

u just be patient because am sure everyone's got one problem or the other and urs might be the slightest.

don't give up. Try to do some other things u never did before. Travel out of your boundaries, xplore other opportunities.

“Life is like a box of chocolates. . . you never know what you're going to get.”

Life is too short to be depressed, live it to the fullest!
Re: My Pathetic Story by yommsy: 5:31am On Jan 16, 2007
Hey girl friend have faith in God and search harder or better still go for ur masters if u can afford it.cheers
Re: My Pathetic Story by lizzy47(f): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2007
well girlfriend i think its a time of ur life that u have to sit down and think about ur life. what u want ur future to look like and how u feel things should work for u. so take some time out and look take care of ur self. in other words, i mean there are times in life when things don't seem to work out right, believe me its a time to look back and look forward and move arrcording to how u've thot. well, about the job thing don't worry its only a matter of time and u'll get one all u need is patience and perseverance
Re: My Pathetic Story by Busta(f): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2007
not that bad. . at least, u're still alive!
Re: My Pathetic Story by Blue2(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2007
Gilr i understand ur situation. I was unemployed for three long horrible years. That was when i knew my REAL friends. it all seems like i dream now. i look back and i laugh, i ask myself how in heaven's name did u survive it all!! Na God my sista. Don't lose hope (i know it might sound like a broken record). Trust em yoru tiem will coem, just keep ur head up and make sure you aer prepared when the opportunity comes. My prayers are with u. U can reach me on amoto2005@yahoo.co.uk if you feel the need to discuss. God Bless
Re: My Pathetic Story by smile007: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2007
just god for ur live
Re: My Pathetic Story by Johnny(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2007
My darlin, I don't see any reason why you should hate yourself because you don't have a job. Are you the only one in this condition? Let me tell you, there are thousands, if not million, of Nigerian Graduates walking our streets without job. So why feeling depressed for a plague that's ravaging everybody? I felt the same way after my service, but after attending aptitude tests where innumerable graduates converge, no matter the position advertised, I got consoled and wait for MY TIME, which must surely come.
Re: My Pathetic Story by drrionelli(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2007
Blue2 said it very well--you know who your REAL friends are in your time of feeling down.

Remember, cuddle, any job you have is what you do, not who you are.  You can be--as I'm sure you are--a truly wonderful person no matter what your employment status is.  Most of us have been there, my dear.  And, you're quite right--it's not an easy place to be!  It's frustrating and challenging, but you will get past this phase.  Please let your true friends help you through it.  Don't isolate yourself, and please keep laughing and loving life!  Why not take the volunteer job at the orphanage?  It will help you occupy your time and make you feel better about yourself.  Who knows?  It might even lead to a paying job, there.

I have faith in you--you'll get your groove back in no time at all!   grin

Keep posting here so that we'll know how you're doing, because clearly we care!
Re: My Pathetic Story by Joey82(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2007
Dear girl, hope d best will come soon for u. But u've got to cheer up and mix with people. Even job interviews require u 2 b cheering. In all situations always find a way 2 make d best good out of it.
Re: My Pathetic Story by ajayi1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
Hope d best will come soon for u. But u've got to cheer up and mix with people. Even job interviews require you to b cheering. In all situations always find a way 2 make d best good out of it.
Re: My Pathetic Story by sammy6(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2007
Girl,i feel your pain and i want you to know that at the end of the Tunnel there is always light.The most important thing is that you are undergoing a training to know that life is not a bed of roses and to know who your true friends are.Believe me,this is only temporary

(1) (Reply)

Love Hurts : A Lot / Love Or Comfort? Pls Help! / Why Do Girls Front?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.