Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Where To Get A Cheap Land In Lagos For Holy Ghost Congress And Convention - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where To Get A Cheap Land In Lagos For Holy Ghost Congress And Convention (409 Views)

A Time Will Come When A Cheap Land Of #2.5m C of O Will Be Selling 4 25m #video / GET Accommodation At Rccg Camp (holy Ghost Congress) / Call 08124579981 to get Your Cheap land in ibeju lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get A Cheap Land In Lagos For Holy Ghost Congress And Convention by gboisgroups(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2016
Emerald Gardens is at it again; Sir/Ma if you are searching for a landed property close to the new redeem auditorium in which you can take a stroll to the auditorium and even hear what Daddy Enoch Adeboye his saying from the alter, why don't you read what am about telling you about our estate EMERALD Garden which is located at shimawa with a good road linking the new auditorium to the estate. you will be wondering what can you benefit from buying a piece of land from us; alright let me brief the benefit it has a good road network "the road is under construction by the RCCG contractors", no omo oni-ile, perimeter fencing, electricity and street light, community pharmacy, recreation park, proximity to RCCG new arena, immediate allocation, construction in progress. That's the little i can say about EMERALD Garden, for more information you can visit our website it's www.meritabode.com or you can contact us on Tel: 07014637894, 08071638140.

I will put some pictures below to know we are not a SCAM or advertising without no proof. if you look at those picture closely you will see the new auditorium. my phone can't zoom closely that's the main reason is thin from afar.

1 Share

Re: Where To Get A Cheap Land In Lagos For Holy Ghost Congress And Convention by gboisgroups(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2016
people have started building their homes in our estate.

if you want your land close to the fence of the auditorium we'are ready to satisfy your needs and want.
Re: Where To Get A Cheap Land In Lagos For Holy Ghost Congress And Convention by gboisgroups(m): 11:28pm On May 05, 2016
more picture of me on the site snapping things i no you will like

Re: Where To Get A Cheap Land In Lagos For Holy Ghost Congress And Convention by gboisgroups(m): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2016
Have a #IFANKANBALE..meaning...#PEACEFUL.. house of your own and land.

(1) (Reply)

All The Workers On The Site Have Been accounted For - Ogun State Gov / Event Hall For Rent @ Gbagada, 180k, Security Guaranty / 2 Story Building For Sale At A Very Good Location And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.