Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly (37003 Views)

EFCC Seizes 14 Properties Traced To Ex-fct Minister Mohammed, Son / Busted! Information Minister, Lai Mohammed’s Son Caught Smoking In Public / Abdumumuni Jubril Must Go – Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by BERNIMOORE: 12:46am On May 06, 2016
Definately he was'nt groomed as someone who will take a job among hundreds of unemployed Ngerian to dress Masquerades as his father canvassed

JUBRIL FOLAJIMI MOHAMMED, born on August 1, 1980 is a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly, representing Ikeja I Constituency of Lagos State, for a term of office beginning on August 6, 2015, and ending on July 6, 2019 (THE 8TH LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY).

He studied law, and obtained both first degree in law (LLB) and Masters Degree (LLM) and was called to the bar (BL).

Jubril Folajimi Mohammed previously worked as the Managing Director of Knightsbridge Dredging Limited(one of the controversial Dredging company owned by Tinubu to accomodate his benefactors)

'Awon Omo-Olomo' Other peoples children were Fed with the 'suggestion of taking a job' as one of the 200 people to dress a single masquerade while their own children were well fed and job-secured! http://www.nigerianbiography.com/2016/03/biography-of-jubril-folajimi-mohammed.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by three: 12:58am On May 06, 2016
Knightsbridge....hmmmm..

*Modified*

This same Knightsbridge was indicted by the Lagos state government for illegal dredging.

Plus was gazetted by the FGN under 'Defaulters and Refusals of Mineral Titles'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by lilprinze: 1:03am On May 06, 2016
APC and buhari have nothing positive to offer this country they are just Bunch of hypocrites.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by stexsy(m): 1:03am On May 06, 2016
Is he into masquarade dressing and undressing?

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by Roks(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2016
Well, what can I say now...... Issorai
Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by goldenceo1: 1:44am On May 06, 2016
Give power to thy people, power to thy people.. He done tey wen dem saraki,jonathan,tinubu,ibb,oshiomole,atiku,obansanjo, buhari n co sell dis country give their great great grand children.

na two tins dey give me JOY wen I c dis kind rubbish, DEATH n HELL FIRE. All man must Die n all Sinners most go to Hell!

13 Likes

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by GANJAFARMER: 1:53am On May 06, 2016
goldenceo1:
Give power to thy people, power to thy people.. He done tey wen dem saraki,jonathan,tinubu,ibb,oshiomole,atiku,obansanjo, buhari n co sell dis country give their great great grand children.

na two tins dey give me JOY wen I c dis kind rubbish, DEATH n HELL FIRE. All man must Die n all Sinners most go to Hell!
Omo ! No buy that line o.
just get your own fair share and wait for heaven or hell when you die because if you're not getting your own fair in this zoo called Nigeria , then you're already in hell. grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by shaddoww: 2:15am On May 06, 2016
Dat second pix look more like Emoney

7 Likes

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by imohchard(m): 2:34am On May 06, 2016
Dude is too fine to dress Egun-Gun Jor

Na we way no fine...... mtcheeew.

By the way, they is a knightsbridge hotel at Ikeja. Dont know if there is any link
Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by danemenike: 2:47am On May 06, 2016
Lai Mohammed's Son is doing well for himself, whether he was helped by his Father or Mother or Grandma or Uncle or Buhari it's non of my business, what I do know is that somebody must help somebody.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by opalu: 3:21am On May 06, 2016
Fine guy.
His father should be responsible for his own utterances. Don't drag the mature guy into the matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by pyyxxaro: 3:56am On May 06, 2016
He must be a young lair

Before he gets to 50years, he would have beaten his father's record in the LION industry

30 Likes

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by mazimee(m): 4:01am On May 06, 2016
His father's has been a nuisance for the past few months. I wonder how it will feel like being lie Mohammed ' son, or knowing that people don't take your father seriously despite being a political office holder. Smh. He may used to it though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by doublewisdom: 4:45am On May 06, 2016
The first picture looks like he had just finished reading comments about his father on nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by ikeg7416: 4:50am On May 06, 2016
I've always knew that Lai Mohammed Nigga is yoloba or at least have a significant percentage of yoloba gene following through him. Only a yoloba can lie through his teeth while looking you dead in the eyes like that man. Na only then is that deceptive. The north is not in that level yet. I knew it

3 Likes

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by IamPatriotic(m): 5:05am On May 06, 2016
If you like, don't help yourself, continue wincing about the Government, it won't change anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by IamPatriotic(m): 5:06am On May 06, 2016
If you like, don't help yourself, continue wincing about the Government, it won't change anything coz they owe you nothing!

1 Like

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 5:49am On May 06, 2016
Uncle lie. Olorun mo number ile yin o. Masqurade my foot. I tire for this country. We have leaders with no iota of sense about how to move this country forward.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by TPAND(f): 5:58am On May 06, 2016
Masquerade jobs for their followers
Honorable positions for their children

Nigerians be wise. APC, PDP they are all the same. His son has no reckon-able public profile, yet he is a legislator in the house of assembly. Children of the rich who live their lives recklessly govern over us. Can you imagine the kind of person making laws for us. This is a shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by emmasege: 6:24am On May 06, 2016
God dey. See the son of a liar exuding opulence and yet some mumus still dey laud them and their change slogan, while they are languishing in poverty. Never seen a people as hypocritical as APC and their supporters ever before.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by rusher14: 7:02am On May 06, 2016
Are the unemployed lot who get paid for contributing on social media not masquerades already?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by Nbote(m): 7:18am On May 06, 2016
rusher14:
Are the unemployed lot who get paid for contributing on social media not masquerades already?

I swear ooo.. D zombies are already masquerading well online

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by three: 7:19am On May 06, 2016
Knightsbridge Dredging indicted in 2012 by Fashola for Illegal Dredging.

This thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2890578/june-2012-gov-fashola-indicts

Shows a screen grab of the article on ThisDay, since then all links are now *dead* and the Knightsbridge site is down, no more 'google web caches....

*scratching head*

1 Like

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by Kontriboy: 7:24am On May 06, 2016
If something ain't good enough for his son, why should that be good enough for children of ordinary Nigerians? He wants us to be masquerade attendants. What a shame and insult.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by MotherConfesor(f): 7:30am On May 06, 2016
Hope he will not inherit his Fathers lying spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by malton: 7:35am On May 06, 2016
rusher14:

grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by goldenceo1: 8:06am On May 06, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Omo ! No buy that line o.
just get your own fair share and wait for heaven or hell when you die because if you're not getting your own fair in this zoo called Nigeria , then you're already in hell. grin

If God give me d yam n d knife I know wat to do.
Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by 5starmilitant: 8:14am On May 06, 2016
goldenceo1:

Well said bro. If not for greed, only one member of a family in government is enough. Our politicians have turned Nigeria into a business venture, for themselves, their families, and unborn generations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by RichDad1(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2016
Ok seen.
Next?
Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 8:16am On May 06, 2016
Masquerade job go fit dis guy wella,im get d perfect stature..

As for LIE "Masquerade" Mohammed...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly by Dronedude(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2016
Please what is E money picture(2nd Pix) doing there? angry

is this topic evident to a confirmation of the masquerade empowerment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Price Increase: 200,000 Jobs Will Be Created From It - Lai Mohammed / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.