Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) (37650 Views)

Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise / See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by franzis(m): 1:29am On May 06, 2016
Quite hilarious

10 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:43am On May 06, 2016
chai! undecided undecided

Can you imagine PHCN audacity and tacit insult to a customer cum Nigerians at large! angry

only in Naija you will see a supposed servant feeling and believing he is the master. angry

SMH sad sad

203 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by imohchard(m): 2:25am On May 06, 2016
lols...
Nigeria Sha... only in Naija

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by HomesOfLife(m): 2:44am On May 06, 2016
I'm sure PHCN won't post such. It's probably Photoshop

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Nobody: 3:08am On May 06, 2016
They are forming. Smh.. These people needs brain resetting slap angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:34am On May 06, 2016
Photoshop or a Parode Account.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by coursednigerian(m): 3:47am On May 06, 2016
i soon start Dey kill nepa people
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:47am On May 06, 2016
Fashola have come to understand that having a 12hrs power supply is really a rocket science. In a sane clan, FashOLE would have resigned for failing Nigerians

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by seunlayi(m): 4:47am On May 06, 2016
No be dem fault, yeye people

1 Like

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Nobody: 5:24am On May 06, 2016
Thought PHCN was no longer functioning due to the privatization?

8 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by erusen: 5:48am On May 06, 2016
hahahaha,but I think this is fake

5 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by slap1(m): 6:11am On May 06, 2016
Fake tweets + not funny or epic.

4 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 6:18am On May 06, 2016
not epic & not true.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by ehinmowo: 6:44am On May 06, 2016
his tweet would hv been.....hey PHCN! I want to call you stupid but I will hold it till you take the light

5 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Michellla(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2016
ehinmowo:
his tweet would hv been.....hey PHCN! I want to call you stupid but I will hold it till you take the light
does that make sense to you?

14 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by MotherConfesor(f): 7:43am On May 06, 2016
Thats a manufactured chat!!! PHCN doesn't exist. we only have different distribution companies.... So try again later...tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 06, 2016
The most corrupt sector in Nigeria
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 06, 2016
Vv
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by nnamdibig(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2016
Very insulting........ Looks fake sha
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by donholy28(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2016
Make I see una for my street again
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by fejicruz(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2016
Lies.
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2016
Op, permit me to laugh small... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by 2kass(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2016
Some peeps are just too serious sha... Its just a joke cheesy
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by gokay11(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 06, 2016
PHCN- Please Hold candles Now.
Even if it looks fake,its still d truth.. no tweet can stop d almight phcn frm switching off lights.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 06, 2016
Not funny....on the other hand we usually have light often lyk at least 20hrs in a day.GOd bless phcn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2016
Hahahaha..Naija!
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2016
NEPA or PHCN or whatever you wish to call them are the greatest joke of the century. At the end of every month you pay for services you hardly enjoy.
A friend of mine was narrating his ordeal on what transpired between him and these stupid skunk....
They came with their team leader and demanded for bill, he confessed to the leader that please they should come the next day and he promised he will settle the bill, but the NEPA guy was adamant and insisted that he either pay or face the wrath of disconnection there and then (they pay flat rate because there is no prepaid meter yet). Him and his brothers beg beg, soteyy their saliva is almost dried up, but the NEPA guy was unyielding. My friend gave up, and the NEPA guy climbed up and disconnected the light fyammmm.
My friend just find a place and sat down jejely... As soon as they disconnected the light, his brothers now came up in fury and swear that it is either they drop the wire they disconnected or receive the beating of their lives. They were ever ready to attack those stupid skunk... And on seeing these youth in rage like hungry trained dogs, the NEPA staff calmly drop the wires and take their leave without saying PIM.
‪#‎ It_Pays_to_figh t_for_your_righ t‬

1 Like

Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 06, 2016
Awon weyrey
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by Dronedude(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2016
Lol... this got to be a joke of the unbudgeted year
Re: Man Tweets To PHCN About Light And Gets A Reply (photo) by saxwizard(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2016
mak I laugh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Fight Depression In Nigeria: What To Do When Depressed / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.