Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) (6466 Views)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Shettima Receives 100 Orphans Studying At A Boarding School In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by itsdumebi(m): 5:37am On May 06, 2016
Governor of Borno state, Kassim Shettima and the Chief of Army staff, Tukur Buratai recieved donations of food and clothing from the Nigerian customs service on behalf of the Bakassi IDPs in the state.

Below are photos ;
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/borno-state-gov-shettima-recieves-hundreds-bags-rice-donation-behalf-idp/

1 Share

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by kossyablaze(m): 5:45am On May 06, 2016
Seen... Next?
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by tayebest(m): 5:53am On May 06, 2016
But... This people they get better item na buh why dey com dey chop grass?? cry
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by Flexherbal(m): 5:58am On May 06, 2016
Wow!
These people should be given this food, and not otherwise.
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by ihekwoabaemeka(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2016
they will illegally cease the goods of igbos and take it to their hungry brothers they brought hardship to...it's alright they should kontinu

4 Likes

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:22am On May 06, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:
they will illegally cease the goods of igbos and take it to their hungry brothers they brought hardship to...it's alright they should kontinu
illegally cease goods?
Rice is contraband My Man, it has nothing to do with igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by queenoflafia(f): 6:28am On May 06, 2016
I just hope those soldiers,police and the caretakers will not steal most of the food

I can't imagine someone stealing from the IDPs
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by queenoflafia(f): 6:29am On May 06, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:

With people like you I fear for the future of this country

8 Likes

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2016
No meat?
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:03am On May 06, 2016
should be used judiciously and not diverted please.
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2016
a probelm of the north by the north and for the north cheesy cheesy
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:04am On May 06, 2016
undecidedHow long would this continue!
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by marshalcarter: 10:05am On May 06, 2016
How does dat affect me jammin ma lead grin
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2016
I wonder what you teach your children if you have any (married) and what role model you are to the young around you.

ihekwoabaemeka:

2 Likes

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 06, 2016
Dear Bags of rice,thou shall not be diverted into private pockets
Amen
cheesy
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by tuzeriouz: 10:07am On May 06, 2016
those items were seized by NCS from igbo importers.
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by daddychelsea(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2016
All dis items we're sized 4rm d igbos and dey r here distributing it 2 der pple. No prb we shall c at d end. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2016
queenoflafia:

What he's saying is the truth

1 Like

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by SmithHumble50: 10:08am On May 06, 2016
grin
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by Bisjosh(f): 10:09am On May 06, 2016
Instead of confiscating them, better given to the IDPs smiley
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:11am On May 06, 2016
I Thought Custom says any Contraband Goods seized are not good for human consumption. why distributing disease to the people grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

So those Goods they always siezed from people are good for consumption.

There's God ooooo

1 Like

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by Hillzy(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2016
Am just feeling dis buratia of a Jigger everyday, kudos sir

God Bless NA

1 Like

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 06, 2016
Thought foreign rice was banned from entering nigeria,why this,why not made in nigeria rice,if I can't get good quality rice to eat,why should this people get this..

Unless this rice were already in the country before it was banned,if not,then this is wrong
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by jeje123(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

illegally cease goods?
Igbos are not only tribe doing rice business go to saki in oyo state you will see billions bag of rice stored @ smone warehouse.
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by jeje123(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:
Man wise up now. Given seized rice to IDP is better than distroy it

1 Like

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by MrPeterson(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2016
I hope they don't turn to campaign materials
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by masterpix(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

illegally cease goods?
my guy think son, are those rice made in Nigeria?.
Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by masterpix(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2016
queenoflafia:

. I think you should be more concerned about your upbringing. Were did rice come from it's not foreign rice?.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Receives Bags Of Rice Donation On Behalf Of Idps (PICS) by MadCow1: 11:04am On May 06, 2016
I love this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA / IG. Aguowo Voted 2021 Humanitarian Of The Year (photos) / Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.