Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature (15986 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Releases His "Accolades" Skit (Video) / Collins Ononuju Releases His Most Anticipated Praise Single IHE EBUBE EMELA / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by chekasforchekas: 10:39am On May 06, 2016
MotherConfesor:
Cool.... Altho here in kampala i don't tongue know him...
can we be friends with benefit?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by DrayZee: 10:39am On May 06, 2016
Airforce1:

I read the bolded 16times and still didn't understand a thing.
She meant his voice and the beats make most of his songs sound alike.
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Scofield92: 10:40am On May 06, 2016
Even olamide wey be 9ja A list musician tried a zero feature album EYAN MAYWEATHER d album no blow
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by obinnashady(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2016
MotherConfesor:
kampala is far from civilisation na

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by femi4: 10:42am On May 06, 2016
rIaYoll:
I can't buy the abulm...his voice and the beat makes most of his voice sound alike
English hard o o
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by obinnashady(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2016
Scofield92:
Even olamide wey be 9ja A list musician tried a zero feature album EYAN MAYWEATHER d album no blow
what ate ur brain?
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by richidinho(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2016
Airforce1:

I wasted all my time reading that poo over and over again still no sense in it
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Scofield92: 10:45am On May 06, 2016
obinnashady:
what ate ur brain?

Is this aw u make ur points? by throwing abusive questions like dis?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by rita25(f): 10:46am On May 06, 2016
can your papaweydeycrase sing?
unapapadeycraze:

can your boyfriend sing?
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by kceewhyte(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2016
MotherConfesor:

Nah.. You ain't supposed to know me! How can people in Ankara know me? I dey craze
nice boobs
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2016
What's the essence of featuring artistes when one is talented? That'll amount to waste of money
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Nobody: 10:58am On May 06, 2016
I like him,but unfortunatly I don't waste my mb nd money on nigeria garbage music except yo dagrin.modenine
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by lekposh(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2016
rIaYoll:
sorry i meant song
Baba iyaff mess up already
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Nobody: 11:01am On May 06, 2016
MotherConfesor:

Nice boobs,command me mother confessor tongue
MotherConfesor:

Nice boobs,command me mother confessor
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Stuntkid172(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2016
rIaYoll:
sorry i meant song
better modify that comment b4 some niggas stone u
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Nayok(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2016
Airforce1:

woman wrapper , na you be her mouth piece? grin

RotflRotfl grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2016
Stuntkid172:
better modify that comment b4 some niggas stone u
He's quoted already grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by unapapadeycraze: 11:06am On May 06, 2016
@rita25, na your boyfriend i ask say if him fit sing.
If your boyfriend can not sing, you should shut the fvck up.
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Swaggzkid: 11:11am On May 06, 2016
rIaYoll:
I can't buy the abulm...his voice and the beat makes most of his songs sound alike

Lwtmb you just said mA mind
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Emimoney(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2016
rIaYoll:
I can't buy the abulm...his voice and the beat makes most of his songs sound alike
who is begging u, he makes money without u, we will buy the album to show him love
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by Ay04z(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2016
Nightie:
I love him
easy on him o..
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by kingDELE(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2016
Scofield92:
chai, i fear 4 u....
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by marcopollo(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2016
Airforce1:

It's easy to condemn others. People like her has nothing in this life to even condemn.
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by EdwardDomnan(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2016
Airforce1:

Me too!!!
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by marcopollo(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2016
rIaYoll:
It's easy to condemn people's hardwork when you have nothing people can condemn. Shame.
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by gidimasters(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2016
rIaYoll:
who u epp
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by megxo(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2016
RichDad1:
Way to go bro.
You sure a real talent. I'm happy for you. Keep rising till you reach the sky
. cool
Shey him be yeast ni angry
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by babamadiba(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2016
DrayZee:
[color=#990000][/color]
DON'T POST THIS SHIT ON NAIRALAND AGAIN!!!
WE DON'T WANT YOUR MTN CHEAT!
the guy is a stupid annoying 419.
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by babamadiba(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2016
coolh3ad:

So she wants him to always change his voice abi...Which musician does that?
leave mumu i too know.
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by henrydadon(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2016
rIaYoll:
people like u dont buy album..rather u be looking for torrent site to download from
Re: Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature by truthspeaks: 12:20pm On May 06, 2016
Funny enuf, kampala is in Uganda while ankara is turkey. I wonder if thr z city/town called 'aso-oke' in dis world undecided
allytinted:

....and we in ankara dont know you either grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Linda Ikeji, Ice Prince, Stun On The Future Awards Red Carpet / Dillish Matthews Slams Non-Fan Who Called Her Boyfriend Stingy / Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.