Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ooni Of Ife Hosts American Delegates At His Palace In Osun State. Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Hosts American Delegates At His Palace In Osun State. Photos (27187 Views)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Celebrates His Birthday At His Palace In Ile-ife / Ooni Of Ife Hosts Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi In His Palace In Osun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosts American Delegates At His Palace In Osun State. Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On May 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yes? Lol. Your case is dismissed. An Ife man who is a Yoruba man grin

OK.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosts American Delegates At His Palace In Osun State. Photos by MrPresident1: 10:13am On May 07, 2016
9jacrip:

OK.

grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosts American Delegates At His Palace In Osun State. Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On May 07, 2016
MrPresident1:

grin

Ife is no longer Yoruba,

I see you homie.

Don't troll, get busy with something.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosts American Delegates At His Palace In Osun State. Photos by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
9jacrip:

Ife is no longer Yoruba,

I see you homie.

Shameless barefaced liar. Of course Ife is Yoruba, go and ask your fathers how Ife came to be Yoruba.

Lying two-a-kobo historian.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosts American Delegates At His Palace In Osun State. Photos by macof(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2016
9jacrip:

Ife is no longer Yoruba,

I see you homie.

grin same way he said Ekiti people aren't yoruba because I tackled him on one of his "yoruba Israelite" campaign
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosts American Delegates At His Palace In Osun State. Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 09, 2016
macof:

grin same way he said Ekiti people aren't yoruba because I tackled him on one of his "yoruba Israelite" campaign

Looooooooool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Hosts American Delegates At His Palace In Osun State. Photos by MrPresident1: 8:06pm On May 09, 2016
9jacrip and macof, Ife and Ekiti are Yoruba wink

Omo Oduduwa kan na ni gbogbo wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History / Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria / Idowu Olaniyi Adediwura, Crowned As Obalufe Of Ife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.