Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

When Last Have You Read A phone user manual - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Last Have You Read A phone user manual (2943 Views)

I Need Tecno W3 User Manual / UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 10:51am On May 06, 2016
I opened my drawer this morning to get something from it, I was greeted with some literature of the Tecno Boom J8. I picked up the user’s manual, and I was like asking myself “does anybody still read this this? Do you think is not necessary anymore ?

For me i don't remember when last i have read this and i don't think there will be need for me to read the user's manual of phones anymore, i may be wrong though. I could remember those days when user's manuals are so important before one could really understand what have been packed into the device. We are getting more sophisticated everyday

Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Tundezy6(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2016
What's is it about the Boom J8 everybody is talking about?

Your writeup is very creative but I don't like Tecno phones. I don't read users manual anymore

1 Like

Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by MaryAnne360: 11:06am On May 06, 2016
It actually do come in handy for the old age people who aren't really techy.

It epps open their eyes on what it can do
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Marinza(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2016
Manuals... I doubt we the young folks read manuals. Like who has the time? It's long and they contain basic info. It's just like the agreement you see after installation of apps. I mean who reads those.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Alfred234(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2016
Ok we have seen the Boom J8 are you satisfied now? undecided

3 Likes

Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Marvell23(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2016
Some people this read it, especially the older generation. For i will just check and drop it
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 06, 2016
Usual books and sh*t. File that to one side.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by ayobami52(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2016
greenhulk:
Usual books and sh*t. File that to one side.
if you don't like something use style to discredit it not openly. It's why people say trash and get away with it in a forum with rules. Nairaland mods must be sleeping
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
ayobami52:
if you don't like something use style to discredit it not openly. It's why people say trash and get away with it in a forum with rules. Nairaland mods must be sleeping

Lmao. See as u just dey mumu urself. Why all these grammar over print materials that nobody reads. If u have ever watched any flossy carter's videos then u will know the meaning of 'usual books and sh*t' and why he files them to one side. Abeg permit me to laugh ..... LWKMD.

Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 11:24pm On May 06, 2016
greenhulk:

Lmao. See as u just dey mumu urself. Why all these grammar over print materials that nobody reads. If u have ever watched any flossy carter's videos then u will know the meaning of 'usual books and sh*t' and why he files them to one side. Abeg permit me to laugh ..... LWKMD.
lol, I can't laugh
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by AnnabelR0se(f): 12:02am On May 07, 2016
It's helpful but i NP longer read it
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by sorextee(m): 1:40am On May 07, 2016
Which VPN re u using? Is it free?

greenhulk:

Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by sorextee(m): 1:43am On May 07, 2016
Who reads user manuals? It's just like reading terms and conditions before installing an app.. Life is too short for all dat.. Also too short to know which sock goes to d left nd right leg.. It's also too short to SAFELY REMOVE a flash drive from ur laptop..
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Nobody: 3:21am On May 07, 2016
sorextee:
Which VPN re u using? Is it free?

Express VPN and it ain't free.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by shuggah(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2016
my tecno l5 came with an app containing the manual

Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by sorextee(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2016
Tell me about it..

greenhulk:

Express VPN and it ain't free.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Cdave: 4:29pm On May 07, 2016
Why don't you like em?

Tundezy6:
What's is it about the Boom J8 everybody is talking about?

Your writeup is very creative but I don't like Tecno phones. I don't read users manual anymore
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by ForeverNew(f): 10:16am On May 08, 2016
And you stylishly downplayed old people's capacity to operate modern devices.
MaryAnne360:
It actually do come in handy for the old age people who aren't really techy.

It epps open their eyes on what it can do
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by ForeverNew(f): 10:18am On May 08, 2016
That is class!!
shuggah:
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by ForeverNew(f): 10:19am On May 08, 2016
Who manual epp?
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by MaryAnne360: 12:04pm On May 08, 2016
ForeverNew:
And you stylishly downplayed old people's capacity to operate modern devices.
well, Yh
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Xhaka(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2016
ForeverNew:
Who manual epp?
Me wink
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by bobo65(m): 4:38am On May 09, 2016
Tecno marketers everywhere

Must u upload ur phon's pic?

Must u even tell us the name of the phone?

When I know all phones come with user's manual

Orator2383:

I opened my drawer this morning to get something from it, I was greeted with some literature of the Tecno Boom J8. I picked up the user’s manual, and I was like asking myself “does anybody still read this this? Do you think is not necessary anymore ?

For me i don't remember when last i have read this and i don't think there will be need for me to read the user's manual of phones anymore, i may be wrong though. I could remember those days when user's manuals are so important before one could really understand what have been packed into the device. We are getting more sophisticated everyday

1 Like

Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by mosjames: 3:09pm On May 09, 2016
bobo65:
Tecno marketers everywhere

Must u upload ur phon's pic?

Must u even tell us the name of the phone?

When I know all phones come with user's manual

Except second hand phones tongue
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 9:16am On May 11, 2016
shuggah:
But did you read what is inside?
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by saxby(f): 1:02pm On May 11, 2016
Most young ppl don't read manuals anymore.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by oluwadaemilola: 5:28pm On May 16, 2016
I still think that we should read the user manual it always come in handy
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 4:23pm On May 17, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
I still think that we should read the user manual it always come in handy
not really needed for many people again . I don't know when last i have read it
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 9:45pm On May 18, 2016
saxby:
Most young ppl don't read manuals anymore.
cos we are not phone savvy i guess
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Tundezy6(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2016
I last read phone manual during Nokia Symbian phones Era
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 4:20pm On May 19, 2016
Tundezy6:
I last read phone manual during Nokia Symbian phones Era
lol you be baddo
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by bongolistik(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2016
OP when last did you read the TOS of sites you do visit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Anybody Help Me With Glo Browser Settings. / See amazing promo for valentine (photo) / Camera Comparison: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro Vs Oppo Reno 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.