Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,388 members, 7,800,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Scares You Most In Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Scares You Most In Life? (4207 Views)

What Is The One Thing That Scares You The Most / Am I Being Wired??? The Thought Of Marriage Always Scares Me / She Scares Me With Dis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by layla129(f): 11:41am On May 06, 2016
slyIsaac:
Hey,Sinaj.. Never had the pleasure of having a convo.... Hawayu?

No toasting in the thread please! Goan eat your food angry
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by donbenedict(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
You may end up not having a comfortable life.
my bro don't say dat... let's not wish bad for our fellow brothers ok wink I believe u go to church
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Marlvin(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
I have no fear.

Maybe some little worries which doesn't last 12 hours.

We all have fears, there's this particular thought that gives us jitters, but We keep it concealed, due to the personality we portray
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 06, 2016
sinaj:
am good n u smiley
Am aiit o...... smiley just hungry.....

You look preeeetty....

What's the meaning of ya moniker? Is like a nickname?? grin

Am fascinated with monikers and the story begind em ...cool
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 06, 2016
sinaj:
am good n u smiley
Am aiit o...... smiley just hungry.....

You look preeeetty....

What's the meaning of ya moniker? Is it like a nickname?? grin

Am fascinated with monikers and the story behind em ...cool
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
my bro don't say dat... let's not wish bad for our fellow brothers ok wink I believe u go to church
Lol it's not a wish. smiley
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 06, 2016
Marlvin:

We all have fears, there's this particular thought that gives us jitters, but We keep it concealed, due to the personality we portray
Speak for yourself. I don't have any fear inside me. Which reputation am I protecting?

1 Like

Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by donbenedict(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
Lol it's not a wish. smiley
I did not want to b rude... I would hav chosen to reply may ur generation not end up havin havin comfortable life
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by layla129(f): 11:56am On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
I did not want to b rude... I would hav chosen to reply may ur generation not end up havin havin comfortable life

But you already said it now Chill!
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Marlvin(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
Speak for yourself. I don't have any fear inside me. Which reputation am I protecting?

When you become a 'Man' you will understand better.
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Lol I meant you may end up having such life if you don't deal with that fear. Emphasis on 'may'.
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 06, 2016
Marlvin:

When you become a 'Man' you will understand better.
What makes you think I'm not a man? What makes you think you've seen life more than I have, Mr shallow-minded man?
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by donbenedict(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
Lol I meant you may end up having such life if you don't deal with that fear. Emphasis on 'may'.
oh trust me... I can deal with it... dats controllable. Uncontrollable fears like the one I mentioned about road accidents...accidents.. dat alone scares me... I believe it's not possible for a man to be alive and not have even if it's 5naira to buy smth.
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by donbenedict(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2016
layla129:

But you already said it now Chill!
hahahaha sweetie if I wanted write it, i'd hav done so in my original reply to him..... buh I just did not want to be rude due to the fine relationship I have with him in here wink
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
oh trust me... I can deal with it... dats controllable. Uncontrollable fears like the one I mentioned about road accidents...accidents.. dat alone scares me... I believe it's not possible for a man to be alive and not have even if it's 5naira to buy smth.
If you've got that fear, then you may never have the balls to drive on an express road or interstate grin

You scared of flights also?
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by donbenedict(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
If you've got that fear, then you may never have the balls to drive on an express road or interstate grin

You scared of flights also?
hahahahhahahaha see charis oooo. If there is anythn I love to do its driving.... i'm not scared of heights brother...

I'v worked with heights... serio heights... have u climbed and worked on a fractionating tower? Oooh, I think u havnt.. grin

Wat of a scaffold? Oooh I dnt think so too grin

Den how much more confortable will I be in a confined comfortable space such as in an aircraft, den I will now fear cheesy.

It's like u dnt understand wat i'm tryna say, i'm only afraid of the moment of near death itself...
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 06, 2016
I am my own deepest fear.
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by layla129(f): 12:35pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahhahahaha see charis oooo. If there is anythn I love to do its driving.... i'm not scared of heights brother...

I'v worked with heights... serio heights... have u climbed and worked on a fractionating tower? Oooh, I think u havnt.. grin

Den how much more confortable will I be in a confined comfortable space such as in an aircraft, den I will now fear cheesy.

It's like u dnt understand wat i'm tryna say, i'm only afraid of the moment of near death itself...

See how you're just consuming space anyhow angry
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by ronald4ever(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2016
Not sure if I've got any but if there's then it's the thought of ever getting married someday. Just don't want anything that will infringe on my freedom and independence. sad

1 Like

Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by layla129(f): 12:35pm On May 06, 2016
AirSultan:
I am my own deepest fear.

You're scared of the unknown
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by layla129(f): 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
ronald4ever:
Not sure if I've got any but if there's then it's the thought of ever getting married someday. Just don't want anything that will infringe on my freedom and independence. sad

Huh Are you kidding? What freedom are you talking about here? angry clubbing?
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by donbenedict(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
layla129:

See how you're just consuming space anyhow angry
lol sweetie no vex... it's legal.. it takes two to derail a thread wink
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:39pm On May 06, 2016
I love kids but m scared of being pregnant n also scared of dee day, wen de baby comes out. dat scareees me sooooo much, I dnt even knoe how m gona handle it, wen my turn comes. dis is no lie, m soooo scared of dis
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:

Oh okay, I get you. Let me tell you a story

There's a woman I heard of. She was among the richest people around in her days as she had a Peugeot 505. Her driver was driving her somewhere one day and he almost collided with a bike in motion but the bike man got lucky. He came out of the car to check if there was any damage and guess what? He discovered his madam died that very minute. What killed her? grin
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 06, 2016
layla129:

You're scared of the unknown
That too...

But there are a million and one things embedded in me being my own deepest fear... And dont tag it as insecurity, its not. Because I worry less about those things and just live in the moment, go with the flow.
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
ronald4ever:
Hahaha egbon, you want to eat your cake and have it. grin

Ever thought of never getting married since you're not comfortable with some things that come with marriage?
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by donbenedict(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
Oh okay, I get you. Let me tell you a story

There's a woman I heard of. She was among the richest people around in her days as she had a Peugeot 505. Her driver was driving her somewhere one day and he almost collided with a bike in motion but the bike man got lucky. He came out of the car to check if there was any damage and guess what? He discovered his madam died that very minute. What killed her? grin
hahahahhahhahahhahhahhah grin. I understand what u tryna do... grin

Well I knw my guesses would b wrong, so just tell me anyways wink buh leme try first

I think she died out of the shock dat came from the fear she would die dat very minute
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
I love kids but m scared of being pregnant n also scared of dee day, wen de baby comes out. dat scareees me sooooo much, I dnt even knoe how m gona handle it, wen my turn comes. dis is no lie, m soooo scared of dis
You can opt for epidural. You don't have to be scared about the D-day. Technology has already made provision for people like you. grin
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by layla129(f): 12:49pm On May 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

My sister that is a normal fear every lady has...izz nothing. You'll get over it
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Lsofdk(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2016
what scares me most ain't death itself.
not knowing how and when i would die scares the hell outta me, imagine someday one would cease to exist *just like that* undecided
Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by GentlemanUnltd: 1:06pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmmm, interesting!
What more can I say? overtime in life, I have been of unfortunate to come across death, hmmmmmm. If I remember these things, tear drop from my eyes. So death don't scare me anymore because I already nurse it in mind that whatever would be will surely be. But one thing I know is the fact that I have grace in always conquering death.

What scare me right now is not been able to live my tomorrow the way I have dream and planned it.

Re: What Scares You Most In Life? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
hahahahhahhahahhahhahhah grin. I understand what u tryna do... grin

Well I knw my guesses would b wrong, so just tell me anyways wink buh leme try first

I think she died out of the shock dat came from the fear she would die dat very minute
Exactly! That's what killed her. She nurtured the fear for so long till it took over her and led her by hand to the great beyond. You don't want to have such experience, right? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Die... My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me, Suicidal Girl Cries (pictures) / She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. / A Nigerian Feminists Wet Dream (PHOTOS!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.