Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly (1959 Views)

Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by nicerichard05: 12:40pm On May 06, 2016
Funke Akindele and JJC Skillz seem to have reportedly gotten married in a quiet wedding ceremony without media hype and press publicity.

Comedian Lolo posted on her Instagram a picture she is wearing ashoebi with friends and captions it; “#Live at jennifa’s wedding @funkejenifaakindele”.

The actress was previously married but didn’t work and resulted in a lot of criticism and gossip about the actress. Now it seems she has kept this one out of media attention as she had a quiet ceremony. The groom we believe is Abdul Rasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz who has been in a relationship with the actress recently.

Wish them a happy marriage life.

SOURCE: Allure Vanguard
http://htl.li/8Kaie9

Re: Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by fatheritunu: 1:07pm On May 06, 2016
The only thing I can say is Shiooooor

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by lynda6354: 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
Someone really gat some Manners from Tonto

Hope it lasts duo
Re: Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by Lindajohn(f): 3:06pm On May 06, 2016
the guy Don dey shine teeth like ishi ewu by the time she go finish with am, in no go even know the meaning of smile.
Re: Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by angelTI(f): 3:09pm On May 06, 2016
Watching in 3D shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by goldbim(f): 3:58pm On May 06, 2016
If it's true,its better that way...the aso ebi stuff has made it a bit loud tho..wishing her the joy she desires (amen)
Re: Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
CM = CM

I know You're like wah does he mean

Chelsea manager= Celebrity marriage

My nokia phone dey last pass their marriage
Re: Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by Nixiepie(f): 4:50pm On May 06, 2016
Congrats.. Hope it last undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 06, 2016
No,,she's not married...

Here's my chat with one of the characters from Jenifa's diary..

Re: Funke Akindele Ties The Knot Secretly by Ayeesharh(f): 6:49pm On May 06, 2016
I deh cum

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Wakes Kim Kardashian Up With Live Orchestra For Mother's Day / PHOTOS: Olubadan Blesses Funmi Awelewa On Omo Ibadan Movie / Mr. 2kay Posts And Deletes Unclad Picture Of His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.