Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 (29336 Views)

Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / What Does Matthew 5:29-30 Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by mapet: 10:36pm On May 08, 2016
MrPresident1:
1. Immediately after the tribulation of those days

The Bible is the story of Israel the woman/wife of God so any reference to any issues in the Bible is directly related to Israel, it is not to the whole world.

Bros,

You started with a big falsehood or should I call it ignorance....
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 11:27am On May 09, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

This is Moses addressing the Israelites, telling them that when they are in tribulation...

Deuteronomy 4:30-31
30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
31 (For the Lord thy God is a merciful Godwink he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

This is Isaiah calling Israel the wife of God:

Isaiah 54:5
For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

This is not falsehood or ignorance, this is the truth. And the truth will set you free.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 11:35am On May 09, 2016
FarmTech:
flaws and flaws. he I wish I have the time to expose them.

You do not have time to expose the flaws? This is funny.

Jesus Christ when he was going gave you and I only one commission: Go, teach, Baptize...

Matthew 28:18-20
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Yet here you are saying you do not have time to point out the flaws in this thread, you don't have time to do the only thing your Master demands of you? Bros, don't let the Master catch you napping.

Bring out your points and let us learn.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by mapet: 11:46am On May 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

This is Moses addressing the Israelites, telling them that when they are in tribulation...

Deuteronomy 4:30-31
30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
31 (For the Lord thy God is a merciful Godwink he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

This is Isaiah calling Israel the wife of God:

Isaiah 54:5
For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

This is not falsehood or ignorance, this is the truth. And the truth will set you free.

So the ministry of the Apostles to the Gentiles is not in your Bible?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2016
Thanks a lot for the enlightenment. God Bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 11:50am On May 09, 2016
mapet:

So the ministry of the Apostles to the Gentiles is not in your Bible?

It is there na, what is your point?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by mapet: 12:31pm On May 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

It is there na, what is your point?

That this premise is flat wrong
The Bible is the story of Israel the woman/wife of God so any reference to any issues in the Bible is directly related to Israel, it is not to the whole world.

The Bible applies to Israel in part and to the whole world
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 1:07pm On May 09, 2016
mapet:

That this premise is flat wrong

The Bible applies to Israel in part and to the whole world

You have to justify your points with Scriptures so I know you are not just being only sentimental.

The tribulation is Israel's tribulation, anytime Israel disobeys God she enters into tribulation as punishment/judgment for her.
Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The Negro is the Israelite of the Bible, and the Bible is all about him and his exploits and travails in the world.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by mapet: 1:43pm On May 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

You have to justify your points with Scriptures so I know you are not just being only sentimental.

The tribulation is Israel's tribulation, anytime Israel disobeys God she enters into tribulation as punishment/judgment for her.
Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The Negro is the Israelite of the Bible, and the Bible is all about him and his exploits and travails in the world.

Justify what is classic teaching? That we have known since Sunday School days......Bros don't let "overdose" of learning kill your knowledge.......

1. The clearest indicator that the Bible is not about the Israelites alone is the charge given by Jesus about the coming of the Holy Spirit......

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.". Acts 1:8

2. Paul's (who was a Jew) Ministry was to the Gentiles

to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.....Romans 15:16
..to name a few
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 2:16pm On May 09, 2016
mapet:

Justify what is classic teaching? That we have known since Sunday School days......Bros don't let "overdose" of learning kill your knowledge.......

1. The clearest indicator that the Bible is not about the Israelites alone is the charge given by Jesus about the coming of the Holy Spirit......

2. Paul's (who was a Jew) Ministry was to the Gentiles

..to name a few

Bros, you are funny. Even Paul was accused of madness, no be new thing

Acts 26:24
And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.

Israel, the woman/wife of God entered tribulations because she disobeyed God. Israel is in her fallen state, and God has a purpose for it, which is to save the gentiles, and bring them also into the commonwealth of the Promise.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Any reference to any issues in the Bible is directly related to Israel (Negros).
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
Read smiley
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 10:55am On May 10, 2016
John 5:25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 1:43pm On May 12, 2016
Isaiah 6:10
Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 6:53pm On May 12, 2016

2Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

These two verses are very much related; in fact both of them are talking about the same thing. The sun and the moon and the stars are used figuratively to describe the leadership of the world (Genesis 37:9, Joel 3:15) who by the enablement of the Holy Spirit of God have been given the power and capacity to rule the earth. Now the capacity and the enablement to rule the world makes you a Lucifer, you become a Light-bearer meaning you spread knowledge and guidance to the world, the world looks up to you for guidance and direction and leadership.

Daniel 4:17
: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will,

When God had given you this power, He expects you to use it to do those things that are pleasing in His sight always, and to provide godly direction to the entire world. However, when instead of using the enablement of God to run the world in a godly way, you start running it in an ungodly way by promoting evil and deviousness everywhere, and spreading death and evil in your trail, you become satan.
Lucifer is not a bad word in itself it means ‘Morning star or Light-bearer’, Jesus Christ is a Lucifer Revelation 22:16.
But as a Lucifer, if you chose to spread evil instead of good, you become satan, an adversary of God. As you become satan, you begin to attempt to strive with God, although your attempts will be pathetic and futile, you cannot win against God.

Proverbs 21:30
There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the LORD.

There is a Lucifer ruling the world today, and God has called him ‘Wicked’ because he is using his power for evil. God has promised judgment on him, He will ‘consume (him) with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy (him) with the brightness of his coming:’

Daniel 2:34
Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

This is the Word of the Lord.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 9:15am On May 14, 2016
Ezekiel 34:11-15
11 For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.
12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
13 And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.
14 I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.
15 I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God.

This is the Word of The LORD
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 9:21am On May 14, 2016
The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible. You Negroes are Judah, Judah and Benjamin are in Nigeria. The Most High scattered us from the land of Israel, but He has also promised that He will regather us and do us better than before, we Negros will become the rulers of the world. It is the Word of the MOST HIGH GOD, it is infallible and it is sure.

The vision is sure and the interpretation is certain.

Glory to God in the highest. Our Great and Mighty God.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On May 14, 2016
Hear my voice and live o house of Israel (Negros, Nigerians) why should you die?
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On May 14, 2016
Read.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 5:34pm On May 18, 2016
John 5:25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

This is the hour; hear my voice and live.
The Kingdom of God has come.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 9:38am On May 21, 2016
OLAADEGBU, did you read this thread?

This one is beef o, not milk. Read and let us know how strong and developed your spiritual teeth is cool
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2016
coconuthead:

OP deserves some knocks for attempting tto mislead readers

grin grin grin
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

All of the above. grin
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

OLAADEGBU, did you read this thread?

This one is beef o, not milk. Read and let us know how strong and developed your spiritual teeth is cool

Do you see my teeth shining? Have I not warned you the effect that weed has on the discolouring of your teeth? grin grin grin
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On May 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Do you see my teeth shining? Have I not warned you the effect that weed has on the discolouring of your teeth? grin grin grin

OLAADEGBU grin, you are only a babe cheesy

Hebrew 5:14
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

OLAADEGBU grin, you are only a babe cheesy

Hebrew 5:14
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

You should rather be wary of breaking your yellow bluetooth with that kind of meat. shocked
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On May 25, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You should rather be wary of breaking your yellow bluetooth with that kind of meat. shocked

Don't worry OLAADEGBU, you will get to understand later, until then, God as made it impossible for you to understand wink
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
MrPresident1:

Don't worry OLAADEGBU, you will get to understand later, until then, God as made it impossible for you to understand wink

Count me out of that kind of knowledge. BTW did you read about the sheep that grazed on some dumped cannabis lately? shocked

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7174970/Sheep-scoff-marijuana-dumped-by-roadside-and-go-on-psychotic-rampage.html
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Count me out of that kind of knowledge. BTW did you read about the sheep that grazed on some dumped cannabis lately? shocked

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7174970/Sheep-scoff-marijuana-dumped-by-roadside-and-go-on-psychotic-rampage.html

grin grin

"...County councillor Ioan Richard called cops after he received complaints about the sheep terrorising villagers – charging into homes..."
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 6:50pm On May 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The sheep ate 'igbo', lol.

OLAADEGBU, you will get to understand eventually, I insist, then you will see how wrong you have been, an understatement really grin.

Daniel 2:20-22
20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: 21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: 22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Read
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by MrPresident1: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Eniholar sweetie kiss

Come and learn deep Bible secrets cheesy
Re: Complete Breakdown Of Mathew 24:29-30 Part 2 by EniHolar(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
MrPresident1:
Eniholar sweetie kiss

Come and learn deep Bible secrets cheesy

Enlightening... tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.