Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG (24718 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by seunmsg(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2016
Ekiti State Government has appealed to the Federal Government to, as a matter of urgency, extend the railway system to the state in a bid to boost its participation in international trade and achievement of the ongoing diversification of economy.
State Commissioner for Commerce, Michael Ayodele, said the rail line extension was necessary because “a lot of agricultural products are being wasted in Ekiti State because of lack of opportunities to move them out en-mass for export purpose.
The Commissioner, represented by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Commerce, Mr. Babatunde Akilo, spoke in Ado Ekiti, the state capital, yesterday at a one-day enlightenment seminar organised by the Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC) with the theme: “Ports Regulation: A Panacea to a Cost Effective Import/Export in Ekiti State”.
Advertisement

He said: “There is a limit to which evacuation can be done by road. Extension of railway system to Ekiti State would definitely increase the export potentialities of the Shippers Council”, calling on the council to use its position “to influence the establishment of more industries in the state”, saying such would serve as catalyst to its events”.
This was as stakeholders in shippers activities at the programme requested for the establishment of a warehouse in the state where their products and commodities would be housed for export rather than resorting to use of warehouses in Lagos for that purpose.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/117486/ekiti-seeks-extension-railway-state

3 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by bender79: 2:15pm On May 06, 2016
Lol..didn't he say his grand father is clueless?

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by femmy2010(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2016
Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by tolexy007(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2016
cheesy fayose my guy

11 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by fyneguy: 2:31pm On May 06, 2016
grin grin grin did he withdraw his letter ?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Bassee(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2016
Ekiti is a state of the federal republic of Nigeria so I can't see what's wrong in their governor's request

P/S Lie Mohammed claimed that this government has recovered $100 trillion from Jonathan's family alone and $200 trillion from Diezani's and more are still being recovered. There's nothing wrong if Buhari uses these surplus recovered loots to extend his "Chainj" to ekiti na..

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by otokx(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2016
He should wait till whenever PDP takes over FG or he can do a light rail like Lagos state.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by coldFLARES1(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
Is he proposing an alteration to the original plan and route for which funding has been secured and appropriated?

Is he also aware that the same Chinese government he asked not to grant us loans would be responsible for the project?

Fayose is just one mentally unstable man whom God has blessed with prominence. I suggest that funds should be appropriated in the 2017 budget for Fayose's rehabilitation.

That man is such a bundle of contradictions!

269 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by omowolewa: 2:43pm On May 06, 2016
Which one, hope he is not talking about the one signed n China trip?

When people dey talk, they should reason the repercussion!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by iflywithbuhari(f): 2:46pm On May 06, 2016
He is the govenor of a state of the federal republic of Nigeria, and so has every right to highlight to the FG economic options that would be rewarding to his state and to the nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Stalwert: 3:14pm On May 06, 2016
All hail PDP leader and beerfraud first president who congenital stewpidity competes favourably with Jogogoro.

23 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by bender79: 3:20pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:
Ekiti is a state of the federal republic of Nigeria so I can't see what's wrong in their governor's request
OK, a governor who sees nothing good with the present govt? He can go ahead and build is own rail now..rubbish

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by ennysuccess(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2016
so this clown now know that there is something d present administration is doing that is highly beneficial to his state stupid clown like fayose should be in d zoo he is so disgusting

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by seunmsg(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
He is the govenor of a state of the federal republic of Nigeria, and so has every right to highlight to the FG economic options that would be rewarding to his state and to the nation

He is such a shameless and good for nothing attention seeker who is gradually ruining the future of Ekiti state people.

The Lagos to Calabar railway line which he's now begging to be extended to Ekiti state will be partly funded by loans that PMB negotiated in China. The same loan Fayose wrote to the Chinese not to grant. If the Chinese have listened to him, will their be a rail line to be extended to Ekiti?

You supporters of Fayose really needs to call him to order. Playing opposition is not the same thing as displaying buffoonrey on every decisions of the ruling party. He should start delivering the dividends of democracy to Ekiti people instead of ranting in the media over issues that are beyond his comprehension.

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by modath(f): 3:26pm On May 06, 2016
Fayose apart from being unstable is a Troll but he surely couldn't have sent this commissioner this errand!!

Rail line? How is that possible? Where to where? Funds from where?

Did the "investors" at his photoshoot at the train station in China renege?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2016
modath:

Fayose apart from being unstable is a Troll but he surely couldn't have sent this commissioner this errand!!

Rail line? How is that possible? Where to where? Funds from where?

Did the "investors" at his photoshoot at the train station in China renege?
tinubu na hin write this story, FAYOSE that i know can't beg boooohari.

@modath, for once give me attention cry i fit leave PDP to apc cause of you
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by iflywithbuhari(f): 3:37pm On May 06, 2016
seunmsg:

He is such a shameless and good for nothing attention seeker who is gradually ruining the future of Ekiti state people.

The Lagos to Calabar railway line which he's now begging to be extended to Ekiti state will be partly funded by loans that PMB negotiated in China. The same loan Fayose wrote to the Chinese not to grant. If the Chinese have listened to him, will their be a rail line to be extended to Ekiti?

You supporters of Fayose really needs to call him to order. Playing opposition is not the same thing as displaying buffoonrey on every decisions of the ruling party. He should start delivering the dividends of democracy to Ekiti people instead of ranting in the media over issues that are beyond his comprehension.
which railway, in this dispensation, which chinere loan. Forget that lie
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 06, 2016
He should discuss with Amaechi first

2 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Amberon: 3:40pm On May 06, 2016
ok
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by ricsman(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2016
I doubt if a "dying old man"; "the man that wouldn't last long etc" can hear this ur request. Remember he hasn't heard all these your request/insults....what makes governor Fayose thinks that PMB will hear this one?

Actually he didn't say that with his mouth.... I for say wetin enter ehm head again.... Ekiti state people governor.... respect Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by BABANGBALI: 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
O-Y-O is your name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Burger01(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
Lol. Beggar Fayose cheesy

otokx:
He should wait till whenever PDP takes over FG or he can do a light rail like Lagos state.
Exactly cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Burger01(m): 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
bender79:
Lol..didn't he say his grand father is clueless?
Me wonder o. Who wants that meat cutting tout of a despicable dolt as a grandson?. This Fayose self grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by focus7: 3:42pm On May 06, 2016
Alawoku Fayose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by ArchiPelago1: 3:44pm On May 06, 2016
I find this news awkward

1 Like

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by spako4(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2016
Begging your grandfather for rail network after abusing him in public.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by macino1(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2016
Hmm. . .Rail in a small rocky civil servant state. I though PMB was supposed to have died according to Fayose.

Abeg make una check my signature for erectile help

4 Likes

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by mars123(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:
if you can't see, I'll show you:

1. Fayose has proven to secretly admire the change agenda.

2. Fayose has shown he is just a loud mouth talkative. where one of his aide keeps writing press statements about how clueless the FG is, another one is writing the FG to extend it's productive hands to help them.

3. Fayose has shown he lacks original thinking and foresight if not he would have been able to see that he too needs the government that he constantly criticises. I am pretty sure now that his proposal wouldn't be given a look in.

4. you PDP goons, the sooner you realise that the Buhari administration is by far more reliable, mature, coordinated, composed, committed to governance than the PDP can ever be. the sooner you realise that, the better for you.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by higherpower: 3:46pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:

Oh! so what if the Chinese Coy that will handle the rail construction adhered to his purported to Chinese Govt? If u see anything good in Fayose then u are just like him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by Sunnykaka(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2016
. cheesy grin grin
Re: Extend Railway Project To Ekiti - Fayose To FG by spako4(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

tinubu na hin write this story, FAYOSE that i know can't beg boooohari.

@modath, for once give me attention cry i fit leave PDP to apc cause of you

All these ipob kids don't have respect for their elders

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / Fayose Deletes Tweet When Ojudu Confronts Him. - (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.