Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) (12221 Views)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 06, 2016

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by donbenedict(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2016
Mimzy is hotter cool

6 Likes

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Elchappo: 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
This one wey be like "Akpa Akpu" follow dey contest

Uwa Mmebi..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Elchappo: 2:51pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Mimzy is hotter cool

Woman wrapper spotted.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by donbenedict(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:

Woman wrapper spotted.
dnt be a duns... a woman wrapper is someone who jumps from one woman to another! U should vot mimzy tho.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 06, 2016
Elchappo:
This one wey be like "Akpa Akpu" follow dey contest

Uwa Mmebi..
Please,, there's no need for that...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Elchappo: 2:58pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
dnt be a duns... a woman wrapper is someone who jumps from one woman to another! U should vot mimzy tho.

Re u donkey cous the time u use in soliciting for vote will benefit you if u channel it well..

Woman wrap, that is what u re since woman wrapper is a jumping d1ck head..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by kaziblake(f): 2:58pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Hello cheesy
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 06, 2016
TeamLanicky smiley wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by donbenedict(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Hello cheesy
heeeey baybee booo grin I can see ur nw an ex convict
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Luckylife(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2016
I will only vote for contestants that live by this principles below, A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
"Did someone force you to do so?"
- "No"
"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"
- "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad"
"Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"
She was mute.....
~ Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
‪#‎ Cover_Your_Ipad or you body. Note ; majority of men see small girls in here that exposed their used products as common rejected easy go girls , looking for men to devour.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by kaziblake(f): 3:13pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
heeeey baybee booo grin I can see ur nw an ex convict
Yea good to be back
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by donbenedict(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Yea good to be back
lol mine still lingers
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by donbenedict(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
Luckylife:
I will only vote for contestants that live by this principles below, A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
- "No"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"
She was mute.....
‪#‎ Cover_Your_Ipad or you body. Note ; majority of men see small girls in here that exposed their used products as common rejected easy go girls , looking for men to devour.
I so love this, look at how the chubbyt girl is tryn to show us her boobs gawd.. she tinks we would fall for dat...

1 Like

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by kaziblake(f): 3:19pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
lol mine still lingers
Till when?
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by petux(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2016
a very useless post.....just kip calm and vote ivyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Oahray: 3:35pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmm... Not bad at all.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by dollyjoy(f): 3:41pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
I so love this, look at how the chubbyt girl is tryn to show us her boobs gawd.. she tinks we would fall for dat...

Hector you are no saint. Stop casting stones,if you don't want to vote her nobody will force you,you are trying to make her feel bad about herself and it's wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by donbenedict(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hector you are no saint. Stop casting stones,if you don't want to vote her nobody will force you,you are trying to make her feel bad about herself and it's wrong.
see me see trouble ooo.. hav u seen anywhere in my pics dat I showed my chest or hairs? Make u nor make me vex nw...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by donbenedict(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Till when?
21st
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 3:44pm On May 06, 2016
Ama Loving This cheesy grin
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by dollyjoy(f): 3:48pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
see me see trouble ooo.. hav u seen anywhere in my pics dat I showed my chest or hairs? Make u nor make me vex nw...
And does that gives you the right to make her feel bad about herself Back to your question Hector, Yes.

My stand is, stop trying to throw subtle disses jare,mtheeew.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
donbenedict can not make her feel bad bout herself... No matter the negative comment he spews.. No one is forcing anyone to vote by force.. Its a matter of choice..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by dollyjoy(f): 3:51pm On May 06, 2016
Omavik:
donbenedict can not make her feel bad bout herself... No matter the negative comment he spews.. No one is forcing anyone to vote by force.. Its a matter of choice..
better.
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by donbenedict(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
And does that gives you the right to make her feel bad about herself Back to your question Hector, Yes.

My stand is, stop trying to throw subtle disses jare,mtheeew.
babe seriously u must show me dat pic.. allah..

Who is makin who feel bad abt oneself? How does my statement make the bearer of the pic feel bad? Hav u seen her presence in this thread lately? Show me where she commented feeling bad abt my statements...

Dats hw u people just come in here to take unecessary panadol ontop person matter.. look joy, i'l be happy if u try to mind ur business from now henceforth..
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2016
The hussle is real o..... What's in for the winners?
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Countrygirl(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2016
She looks good but mimzy rocks

1 Like

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 3:58pm On May 06, 2016
she is cute. best of luck
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by dollyjoy(f): 3:58pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:

Who is makin who feel bad abt oneself? How does my statement make the bearer of the pic feel bad? Hav u seen her presence in this thread lately? Show me where she commented feeling bad abt my statements...

Dats hw u people just come in here to take unecessary panadol ontop person matter.. look joy, i'l be happy if u try to mind ur business from now henceforth..
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy LOL.

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 06, 2016
Luckylife:
- "No"
She was mute.....
Yea right..

Actually,, you don't know a thing about her personality.. So judge her by her appearance all you want...
donbenedict:
Luckylife:
- "No"
She was mute.....
Yea right..

Actually,, you don't know a thing about her personality.. So judge her by her appearance all you want...
Re: Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:

calm down calm down!!!

Take a deeeeeepppp breath! Ud feel beta tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / Twitter Slay Queen Explain Why A D!ck Can't Do Damage To The P#$$y (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.