Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary (19050 Views)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 38th Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by yusaze: 3:22pm On May 06, 2016
Actress and producer, Uche Jombo says today is her court wedding anniversary but she never remembers it.Instead, she celebrates her white wedding as the official anniversary date..She asked fans to give their opinion on which should be the official wedding anniversary ..The court or church...Read what she wrote below...

Quick question...how many ladies here remember/celebrate their court marriage day not the official ceremonial wedding day? FYI today is my court marriage day i don't even remember or celebrate it ...my wedding anniversary has always been the white wedding day for me. The question is should the day you got the marriage certificate be your anniversary celebration day or your wedding day ........? #QuestionOfTheDay

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFEGTCIp6rA/?taken-by=uchejombo

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by yusaze: 3:22pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 06, 2016
Hw e take concern me?

7 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by nairagossip: 4:33pm On May 06, 2016
awww
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Airforce1(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2016
Court wedding kwa
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by GloriaNinja(f): 4:33pm On May 06, 2016
Her husband is cute sha. good choice.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by floragregs(f): 4:33pm On May 06, 2016
We wey nor do court marriage nko? Na wedding date I dey celebrate as anniversary.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2016
hahsh
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by nikkypearl(f): 4:34pm On May 06, 2016
it is well with yo home! but dont end up like tiwa and teebillz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by kceewhyte(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2016
snrman:
Hw e take concern me?
lie lie tin
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 06, 2016
nice one jor

latest gist:: Adorable Photos of Chris Brown and his
Daughter (see his new hairstyle) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/adorable-photos-of-chris-brown-and-his.html?m=0
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by SmithHumble50: 4:34pm On May 06, 2016
Congratulations to them...
We don't want to hear of any dirty laundry if things go bad oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by guywitzerogal(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
She knws wat she s doin remembering d dude if him 4up wat s @stake
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
kceewhyte:
lie lie tin
lie ke? U day watch ball?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
snrman:
Hw e take concern me?

Lool
Mourinho na werey sha grin
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by guywitzerogal(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
it is well with yo home! but dont end up like tiwa and teebillz
dat s why she s remembering it, guess d dude s loaded
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Nixiepie(f): 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
Lol.. Congrat.... Wishes u a divorce free marriage
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by kceewhyte(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
snrman:
lie ke? U day watch ball?
American football?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by seunlayi(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2016
today is actually a remarkable day.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 06, 2016
ThePeacemaker:

Lool
Mourinho na werey sha grin
best coach in the world wink
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by manutdrichie(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2016
H
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by merit1988(f): 4:39pm On May 06, 2016
Guess she did her traditional marriage rite before court or church wedding. So anniversary should startfrom her traditional marriage date

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Her husband is cute sha. good choice.
Bcoz he's cute na
its a nice choice

Teebillz no cute undecided

Gherlz sha
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2016
kceewhyte:
American football?
no Nigerian professional football league

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by peter1994(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2016
Congrats to Mr n Mrs Rodriquez
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by adorablepepple(f): 4:42pm On May 06, 2016
undecided traditional wedding day Abi you no do ni
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by badblackman(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2016
If she like make she celebrate her shrine wedding...it ain't my P
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by mira4u: 4:49pm On May 06, 2016
The day you got your certificate is the day you actually got married. So, that's the date to celebrate. My anniversary coming up soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Fabulous7(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
shebi after she belle full na em dey say e won do anniversary.if to say em husby na salary earner wey dey work under goverment and were owe 5mth salary.....aniversary will be the last tin to think of i bet

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by Bromakerr: 5:04pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Court Wedding Anniversary by SpotlezDonald25(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2016
They're cute together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus At International Women's Day Dinner (Photos) / Wizkid Signs DJ Tunez On Star Boy Records / Actress, Omotola Spotted In Dakar, Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.