Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (67638 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Ninilowo(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2016
How are we sure the OP is a female as indicated? Cos the (s) he does the analysis is beyond expectation. Buh Op, if truly you are a lady, then I give u 3 gbosa!!!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Flashh: 11:33pm On May 06, 2016
Dyt:
Mizmycoli
Is that your bumbum?
shocked shocked shocked
Because of this comment, you decided to change from (f) to (m), so that they won't call you a lesbian.

Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by doskie(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2016
fbtowner:

Don't mind them. And some folks will be hyping the phone.

When ever my colleague @ work wants me to help them with something on their phone. I use to feel very uncomfortable cos the phone will make life miserable for me both their J7 and J8. Na rubbish. They come put Halogen light for front camera that can't even flash. It is either u put it on or off.

Noobs will always be Noobs. That's the Op case
I blame my friend rasheed. He bought j8 and started insulting Samsung calling it unnecessarily expensive. Saying operating system, camera. Battery blah blah blah and I bought the idea. A whole Samuel Jin yung sung. Na him demand want take techno. Compare. Hmmm
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Dam5reey(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2016
haibe:
If u have the money, just buy the best once and for all. Ignore all these Chinese devices and go for better brands like Samsung, LG and HTC. Am still surprised how you seem to claim this your techno is better than the LG g3. It's totally impossible, you probably have a cloned g3 or simply don't know what you have in hand.

#TeamGalaxyS6

Team Samsung...
Do you know This Phone beats Samsung J1 ?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by braimeddy: 11:55pm On May 06, 2016
It seems u have forgotten how much u bought the R7 u re using compare to this wack phone they re advertising in this thread. When phatom A2 came out, everybody where rushing it. But right now the phone is now an extinct. Tecno shld go and learn from BlackBerry in terms of designs. Even infinix have overshadowed it now. You will hold a Tecno fone on ur hand, u won't knw d name of the fone by mere looking at it until u go to setting cos almost all thier designs re d same. Damn! I dislike Tecno products with passion
qiubee:

dont go there..my R7 is a year plus nw...and it neva gave me any ish...so u don't talk trash bout wat u ve neva use..who knows if its malata u dey use sef..lol
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Dam5reey(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2016
fbtowner:
OP. Please are u referring to the Tecno phones I deal with everyday?

Please save urself a lot of stress. Their phones are not to be compared with LG and co. The only thing I give to tecno is the ba3 life. They grew fast to making a 4000mAh that's a good development. But every other thing is trash. Tecno and her friends still uses wire red and black to run connections in this Age Too bad.

Well. My take on this is. Tecno phones are for Noobs and not people who have been using android phones before the existence of Tecno

Look back to the days of LG OPTIMUS 3D. A phone with full 3D function. LG had this phone before the existence of tecno. So please don't compare father and son. Its an unforgivable offence.

Enjoy your new phone

Oga, we were not Born in 2016....
3D function does not make the phone come out before tecno existed
All phone came from China....
This same LG is rolling out phones with 1GB or ram selling at 50k plus, no one make noise about that. Cos it is tecno everyone complaining

How I wish you know how much they are making every year
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by billy187(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Well, normally when I get a new entry level or midrange android phone, I unscrew them to see the internal. I have my reason for that.

That is reason I will never use infinix phone is because the inside is thrash. Tecno J8 is a great device 2 be honest and it is value for money. My only problem is the bloggers that call it a flagship phone. It isn't a flagship phone.

I can give a hands on of W4 not a review, why? Because I haven't used it well enough.

Before I give a detailed review of any phone, I first of all load it with as many apps as possible, especially games and run them for a week or so because I want them to cache, it is only then that you can tell what the phone can do, whether the hardware is capable of running the OS and how well optimized they are.

I've always wanted to know how the internals of these infinixs tecnos etc etc are but as I'm not much of an MTK fan, I've not gotten my hands on any yet. If it's not too much of a bother please do well to make a thread or something on this topic.

Thanks!
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 06, 2016
Here they come again. Hyping garbages

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by oribi(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2016
First of all am a fan of tech names that means i don't buy a phone because it's a Samsung,HTC, u name it...
If you want to buy any phone let the name be...
Look at specifications, built quality and design and read in depth review of the phone your interested in..
I used a HTC phone den switched to lg and now am with a xiaomi and truthfully the xiaomi is a pure pleasure to be with...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Dam5reey(m): 12:04am On May 07, 2016
oribi:
First of all am a fan of tech names that means i don't buy a phone because it's a Samsung,HTC, u name it...
Look at specifications, built quality and design and read in depth review of the phone your interest in..
Used an HTC den switched to lg and now am with a xiaomi and truthfully the xiaomi pure pleasure to be with...

Correct you are really in the Tech erra .
I was watching some reviews about Redmi note 3 pro prime the so called chinese phone i was amazed..
Lets people carry names for head...
My colleague bought Samsung S5 today the phone is looking so outdated..
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by oribi(m): 12:12am On May 07, 2016
Dam5reey:

I was watching some reviews about Redmi note 3 pro prime the so called chinese phone i was amazed..

LOL xiaomi brand of phones are not your average Chinese phone Bro...

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Nobody: 12:16am On May 07, 2016
oribi:
Look at specifications, built quality and design and read in depth review of the phone your interested in..
I used a HTC phone den switched to lg and now am with a xiaomi and truthfully the xiaomi is a pure pleasure to be with...

Do you know that Xiaomi is overtaking (or has already overtook) iphone in China. That phone is a beauty to behold

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by fbtowner(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2016
Dam5reey:

Oga, we were not Born in 2016....
3D function does not make the phone come out before tecno existed
All phone came from China....
This same LG is rolling out phones with 1GB or ram selling at 50k plus, no one make noise about that. Cos it is tecno everyone complaining

How I wish you know how much they are making every year

Mr man. LG Optimus 3D came out before the existence of tecno. Go and get your fact straight.

And yes your tecno might not get a 3D function on their phone in the next 20 years to come
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Dam5reey(m): 12:20am On May 07, 2016
When Tecno started using MTK, Ignorance people saying MTK is a poor chipset... Now 2015 till date their so call big names started using MTK and Still sell the product at high prices..
Imagine HTC one M9 + with Helio X10 selling for 120k whereas same chipset on Xiaomi note 2 selling at 50k or Even the note 3 MtK selling for 65k...
Keep deceiving your self with bignames

Na how Leicester city wey the team no worth 20 million pounds carry League be that...
Its not about the
names , cost of phone that makes a Good phone but performance.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by fbtowner(m): 12:21am On May 07, 2016
doskie:
I blame my friend rasheed. He bought j8 and started insulting Samsung calling it unnecessarily expensive. Saying operating system, camera. Battery blah blah blah and I bought the idea. A whole Samuel Jin yung sung. Na him demand want take techno. Compare. Hmmm

Oh sorry bro. U should be more vigilant next time.

I can never fall a victim.

Even typing on samsung S5 can beat typing on all tecno phones join together

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Dam5reey(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2016
fbtowner:

Mr man. LG Optimus 3D came out before the existence of tecno. Go and get your fact straight.

And yes your tecno might not get a 3D function on their phone in the next 20 years to come

Are you still using a 3D phone...? Ask LG it was a flop..
Also the LG3D phone was not a hit phone in its time so forget the shit
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by fbtowner(m): 12:28am On May 07, 2016
Dam5reey:

Are you still using a 3D phone...? Ask LG it was a flop..
Also the LG3D phone was not a hit phone in its time so forget the shit

I take it. U don't really know the phone. Please use Google.

The 512mb ram of optimus 3D will beat you tecno 1GB Ram. Ask geeks they will tell u
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Dam5reey(m): 12:31am On May 07, 2016
fbtowner:

Oh sorry bro. U should be more vigilant next time.

I can never fall a victim.

Even typing on samsung S5 can beat typing on all tecno phones join together

Are you comparing this phone to Samsung S5?

Samsung have J1, J2, J1 ace , J3, J1 mini self dey with 512MB ram in 2016...
When compared W4 to the listed what do you have to say?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by oribi(m): 12:33am On May 07, 2016
curiositymaster:

Do you know that Xiaomi is overtaking (or has already overtook) iphone in China. That phone is a beauty to behold

In China two phone rules Huawei and xiaomi
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Dam5reey(m): 12:35am On May 07, 2016
fbtowner:

I take it. U don't really know the phone. Please use Google.

The 512mb ram of optimus 3D will beat you tecno 1GB Ram. Ask geeks they will tell u

I' m not quoting u again....
So 8GB internal storage on LG, will have more space than 16GB internal storage on Tecno?
Mr geek..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by fbtowner(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2016
Dam5reey:

Are you comparing this phone to Samsung S5?

Samsung have J1, J2, J1 ace , J3, J1 mini self dey with 512MB ram in 2016...
When compared W4 to the listed what do you have to say?

What this my people here refuse to understand is. Ram does not determine the speed of a device.

Let me explain a little

Ram is a memory to keep opened applications. That is having a larger ram. U can open more applications at a time. The processor is where the speed comes in

That's y a samsung 512mb ram will have same speed with a tecno 1gb ram phone.

And I'm just trying to use samsung touch sensitivity level to judge. Sighing S5 as an example.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by fbtowner(m): 12:39am On May 07, 2016
Dam5reey:

I' m not quoting u again....
So 8GB internal storage on LG, will have more space than 16GB internal storage on Tecno?
Mr geek..

I won't quote u again too. Because I'm sure u don't even know the function of a ram

I regret the time I wasted arguing with u. I won't repeat that mistake.

Good night
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by ShakaZullu(m): 12:48am On May 07, 2016
Ninilowo:
How are we sure the OP is a female as indicated? Cos the (s) he does the analysis is beyond expectation. Buh Op, if truly you are a lady, then I give u 3 gbosa!!!
my sweetheart MizMyColi can never be a she-male not today not ever
she's a pure feminine that every man will cherish smart and intelligent moreover she get am grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by ShakaZullu(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2016
[s]
fbtowner:

What this my people here refuse to understand is. Ram does not determine the speed of a device.

Let me explain a little

Ram is a memory to keep opened applications. That is having a larger ram. U can open more applications at a time. The processor is where the speed comes in

That's y a samsung 512mb ram will have same speed with a tecno 1gb ram phone.

And I'm just trying to use samsung touch sensitivity level to judge. Sighing S5 as an example.
[/s]
bros you're just implicating yourself and disgracing yourself too.
both processor and ram determines the speed of a device.
you said ram is for apps forgetting that any launcher either custom or default is an app and consumes a great deal of ram because of it's auto run that's why you'll see these 512 ish jerking and lagging and a laggy launcher is a slow device grin
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by joxyblast: 12:56am On May 07, 2016
Do you have any idea about using the glo 3gb cheat on the W4, as it refuse to accept, I think the 6.0 ops was the reason.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Elxandre(m): 12:57am On May 07, 2016
UjSizzle:
grin

I'm still trying to come to terms with how you compared this W4 camera to LG G3. Like the actual LG G3? That's a joke. Maybe it's a different version biko.

The picture isn't shabby, but it's not great either. And the LG processes better quality pictures than that.
You just committed a phone blunder... pls don't do that again sad
Nah!
LG G3 vigor she said.

An inferior younger brother to the LG G3.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Elxandre(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2016
Dam5reey:

Make no mistake, Xiaomi is a quality brand and one of the best brands in the world right now.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by Tobium1(m): 1:11am On May 07, 2016
Only de earpiece got my attention, I culd use it to listen to Drake's song all day
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by ShakaZullu(m): 1:16am On May 07, 2016
[s]
Dam5reey:
When Tecno started using MTK, Ignorance people saying MTK is a poor chipset... Now 2015 till date their so call big names started using MTK and Still sell the product at high prices..
Imagine HTC one M9 + with Helio X10 selling for 120k whereas same chipset on Xiaomi note 2 selling at 50k or Even the note 3 MtK selling for 65k...
Keep deceiving your self with bignames

Na how Leicester city wey the team no worth 20 million pounds carry League be that...
Its not about the
names , cost of phone that makes a Good phone but performance.
[/s]
bros mtk saw the future and the competitors they also saw the market full of potential customers demanding for a moderate device at a cheaper price that's why they up their games and was able to give us some quality like Helio and the rest
you can't compare mtk to exynos or snapdragon but they're trying
but can you say the same for tecno? nope
amidst of tough competitors they're still churning mediocre and their fans are busy hailing them instead of cautioning them. don't get it twisted am a tecno fan more than you and this is the company that started well and won the hearts of many Nigerians they tamed the ego of these popular OEMs and I was their proud user till they refused to upgrade.
i used tecno phones like n3 grin m6 h6 r7 and the last tecno phone i used that I vowed never to patronize them till they up their games was tecno a7 aka phantom z imagine a phone of that caliber that lacks support, updates, etc hmmm i have to sell it since then i got angry with tecno.
tecno needs serious thinking and be ready to give their customers what they need.
do you know that infinix hot note pro was the highest sold mid range phone currently and you wonder why?
it sold to the extent that infinix stopped producing it to pave way for the sales of other phones of their brand.
do you know that infinix hot note pro is still on high demand currently cheesy
have you seen a tecno with 2gb ram of 25k?
infact believe it or not tecno is not getting it right until then and you guys should stop hailing mediocre at least that their l8 should have been perfect if it was 2gb bro this is 2016.
btw I don't hate any brand but i personally hate scrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by ShakaZullu(m): 1:34am On May 07, 2016
Dyt:
Mizmycoli
Is that your bumbum?
shocked shocked shocked
pervert angry
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:21am On May 07, 2016
intergral:
her LG G3 must be a refurbished one cos the original G3 i knw i a phone that wil never want you to look at phones like techno!

bro when OP said G3, I was and am still confused, major they are fake or refurbished versions of the phone, like seriously G3, the G4 took over from, that thing was a beast, closely being the worst best phone of 2015.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:27am On May 07, 2016
Kaydz:
Congratulations on getting the Tecno W4. However, under no circumstance should you compare LG G3 with any, the emphasis is on the word 'ANY' of all tecno phones. To start with, LG G3 doesn't come with an 8MP like you clearly stated. It has a 13MP rear camera with one of the best image processing software in the market. This despite the fact that the phone came out almost 3 years ago. I guess you got a refurbished LG G3 or the one with stylus which is a mid range version of the real LG G3.

I understand the need to make certain comparisons to either justify your purchase of the tecno phone but comparing TECNO with LG is an almost unpardonable offence. They are miles apart and should not be mentioned in the same vein.

If you want to make comparisons, go for phones with seemingly proportional lesser quality or better still their direct competitors like infinix and the likes.

Having said that, I hope you have much fun with your new phone. Be Good

I am still awe struck by what the OP did, the same G3 I know, that was competing for 2014 and 2015 best smartphone and best camera on a smartphone with the iphones and Samsumg and she says it's camera is poor and the W4 beats it hands down, I just died and came back again, shocked shocked sad babe the best camera in the world are currently sitting on the G4, which is slightly better than the G3, it knocks the Iphone 6 camera off, Samsumg Galaxy S6 and you come here and talk of a mid day baby called'W4' I am disappointed in whoever advised whoever that advised whoever that advised you... grin.. Enjoy your device tho and thanks for the hands on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate / Nokia 6300 : / Ngage 2.0 And All Games Cracked. Instructions And Download Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.