Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State (16709 Views)

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by tonzo(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2016
I am an old member of nairaland since 2007 .may first 2016,I was kidnapped by armed men in porthacourt ETCHIE lga,
I was lured by my a caller who claimed he got my contact from vconect website. We talked for one week about a dredger ,I should help him construct dredger,I offered to link him up with my guy who frabicates dredgers in ughelli,he told me to come and look at the site and we should discuss before my friend come to pH,i told him we should meet in an hotel or eatery for security reasons he assured me that governor wike has sanitized rivers state that the state was free of all forms of violence.
I travelled from calabar to pH on Sunday ,I was on my way to elele when the caller who claimed to be a honourable called me to know if I would still come to pH ,I told him I was already in pH ,he convinced me to come to ETCHIE ,my fellow nairalanders I went there and I was kidnapped by eight armed men,all my money from my ATM cards was stolen,they demanded for 5m from my family.
the God of wonder double

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by kenny1795(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2016
Thank God u r safe. We all should learn frm this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by hisgrace090: 5:36pm On May 06, 2016
My people at it again!!! Devoicing wickedness, while the rest of the world are busy devising innovative technologies to help mankind. Why can't we be were we are with this level of wickedness?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 06, 2016
First of all, let me start by commiserating with you on your ordeal, and equally thanking God for rescuing you from the den of kidnappers.

To be sure, Etche LGA is not part of Port Harcourt, it is located several kilometers away from the capital city. Again, owning to the high rate of crime in this country, you should have been more conscious and careful while dealing with a faceless entity.

Truth is, you were kidnapped not necessarily because you visited etche LGA, as kidnapping is not peculiar to that locality alone, but primarily because you failed to take precautionary measures to avert what bedeviled you.

Next time when doing any sort of business with a stranger, always insist on meeting up at a neutral venue, the amount involved not with standing.

Once again sorry for the troubles. Wishing you quick recovery.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by tonzo(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2016
Thanks bro.the sars commander told me etche is a den of kidnappers and cultist.yes you are right i broke my own security principle.everyone should be alert and careful.i said rivers state and not ph.i didnt even get to the location of where my caller was before i was surrounded by armed men. Kindly learn from my mistake.Godbless

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Zico5(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2016
I don't know the kind of devil that resides in Rivers that make it deadly and fearful like this. Peoples life is not mattered there at all. When are we going to do it right without bloodshed and tyranny. U need God's favour to live in Rivers.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by truthspeaks: 8:03pm On May 06, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Houseofglam7(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2016
God Abeg embarassed
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 06, 2016
sorry.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by fiftynaira(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2016
Greed

MORAL LESSON
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2016
.hmmm..wat do i comment now okay sori op..lesson learned!..
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmmm... cooperate kidnapping... next time bro.. go wit ur instinct...it saves most times..
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by rantmoniker(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2016
timilehin007:
It is fabricate not frabicate

English teacher! Who English don epp? Soyinka, so this is what you could pick from the whole story.

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by tushbobo(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2016
Sorry about your ordeal brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Chuksemi(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2016
Finish the story please. I want to see how God came in his full armor and rescued you.

Don't forget that the kidnappers used part of the money they got from you as offerings to God in church, and probably paid tithe. I don't think he rejected the money.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 06, 2016
Why rivers Why why why
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by olamds(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2016
Only God Can Keep Us all.....
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
Greed

MORAL LESSON
What is the greed?

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by atoleybaba(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2016
So op...u ended up paying d ransom right? This country ehn...so insecure.kpele op
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by IamQuins: 8:17pm On May 06, 2016
Op is lying, picture or idonblivit
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by corperscorner: 8:17pm On May 06, 2016
[size=25pt]Ehen....you are giving testimony - na because we no beat that your mouth. Don't worry - We will kidnap you again[/size]grin
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by prelinctus: 8:17pm On May 06, 2016
Op, your kidnap had nothing to do with Etche or Rivers state. Stop using those to cover for your gullibility. It could have happened to you anywhere. Just learn your lessons and move on.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Realmcfynest: 8:18pm On May 06, 2016
God

1 Like

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by timilehin007(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2016
It is fabricate not frabicate
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by dedons: 8:19pm On May 06, 2016
CHAI!

Amaechi has succeeded in making Rivers State UNgovernable.
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by chxe: 8:20pm On May 06, 2016
Op its ETCHE..
Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Rhea(f): 8:20pm On May 06, 2016
tonzo:
I am an old member of nairaland since 2007 .may first 2016,I was kidnapped by armed men in porthacourt ETCHIE lga,
I was lured by my a caller who claimed he got my contact from vconect website. We talked for one week about a dredger ,I should help him construct dredger,I offered to link him up with my guy who frabicates dredgers in ughelli,he told me to come and look at the site and we should discuss before my friend come to pH,i told him we should meet in an hotel or eatery for security reasons he assured me that governor wike has sanitized rivers state that the state was free of all forms of violence.
I travelled from calabar to pH on Sunday ,I was on my way to elele when the caller who claimed to be a honourable called me to know if I would still come to pH ,I told him I was already in pH ,he convinced me to come to ETCHIE ,my fellow nairalanders I went there and I was kidnapped by eight armed men,all my money from my ATM cards was stolen,they demanded for 5m from my family.
the God of wonder double

[size=18pt]You are a very lucky individual. Thank God for deliverance. As a matter of principle, I do not engage in meetings with strangers while alone. I always go with at least 2 people and also in a public place. I must have at least 2 people in my circle of friends who can at least bear witness of the meeting. If the meeting cannot hold in the presence of others and also in a public place, then it is not worth holding at all. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of KIDNAPPERS IN ETCHE LGA In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 06, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Child After Attacking His Girlfriend & Young Children With Machete / Anambra Killing Fields: Full Details Of How The Victims Were Suffocated To Death / Azuofia-Edda Community Of Abakaliki Attacked, Properties Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.