Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming (8713 Views)

Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Jofez: 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
Which plant/herb have you used for your birds? What was it used for and how did you use it?

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Jofez: 8:27pm On May 06, 2016
Do you think you can raise birds on zero antibiotics? I think is possible.... . Let's share our knowledge on the use of herbs in treating, preventing, boosting growth and egg production.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by tuk2ato(m): 4:36am On May 07, 2016
am following, that will reduce cost of drugs. I have heard of yeast, moringa, neem plant, water leaf, dried sunflower and co. being administered to poultry but havent tried any before. In the US, they no longer use antibiotics but probiotics.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Jofez: 6:41am On May 07, 2016
tuk2ato:
am following, that will reduce cost of drugs. I have heard of yeast, moringa, neem plant, water leaf, dried sunflower and co. being administered to poultry but havent tried any before. In the US, they no longer use antibiotics but probiotics.
sure! It will reduce cost of production and side effects of antibiotics on the final consumers. A doctor once told me that why we treat some diseases and they don't go is because we develop resistance to drugs which we gain from animal products and by products. Most Farmers don't follow the withdrawal period instruction. We administer drugs today and still sell the birds to consumers. I think organic farming is the way foward. Of all the ones you mentioned, do you know the use(s) of any? I learnt moringa is not good for broilers;it affects weight gain.
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by tuk2ato(m): 1:00am On May 08, 2016
I had yeast boost their growth, moringa a good source of protein. I havent tried any before sha!
Jofez:
sure! It will reduce cost of production and side effects of antibiotics on the final consumers. A doctor once told me that why we treat some diseases and they don't go is because we develop resistance to drugs which we gain from animal products and by products. Most Farmers don't follow the withdrawal period instruction. We administer drugs today and still sell the birds to consumers. I think organic farming is the way foward. Of all the ones you mentioned, do you know the use(s) of any? I learnt moringa is not good for broilers;it affects weight gain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Jofez: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
tuk2ato:
I had yeast boost their growth, moringa a good source of protein. I havent tried any before sha!
I've tried yeast,it worked wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by jfkenny(m): 5:16am On Aug 14, 2017
What's source of yeast.
M
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Dimejimichael(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Have make use of Bitter leaf and paw law leaf to cure coccidiosis

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Biotics: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) made from Lactic Acid is a wholesome product and the most commonly used Probiotic agent that improves growth performance, feed conversion efficiency, nutrient utilization, intestinal microbiota, gut health and regulates immune system in animals especially, Chickens, Turkeys ,Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Dogs, Rabbit, Fishes, etc.

OBD is the Easy Solution to Odourless Farming. It also gives Optimum Production for your Broilers, Pigs, Livestock, Laying Birds, It also Boost Broilers Development and improves Immunity in Poultry Birds, Fish and Animals generally. It is the Solution for Fish Ponds dirty/foul water removal, healthy and rapid Fish Growth.

Your animals will not also fall sick on E-Coli and Salmonella which means less spending on drugs because it improves their immune system.

Therefore TAKE the ADVANTAGE of this wonderful Product and Start FARMING ANYWHERE without disturbing your Neighbours or NEIGHBOURHOOD.

OBD is the Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry, Piggery and Fish Farming, Also an effective FOUL ODOUR REMOVAL for Farms, Households, Sewage, Dust Bins, etc.

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES is a SUPERFOOD [/b]and has strong [b]NUTRITIONAL VALUE with many HEALTH BENEFITS.

It has been proven in ruminant i.e. livestock that when molasses accounts for more than 50% of the diet, the digestibility of all types of feeds that accompany the molasses is depressed often to the point of only half the value recorded when molasses is not given.

Molasses is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium, all of which are important to animal's and man's health.

The OBD is =N=1,000 per Litre and the Blackstrap Molasses is =N=1,500 per Litre.

Kindly call or Whatsapp 09096429203 to place your order.

Thanking you for your Patronage.

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Biotics: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
There is a Whatsapp Group which was created by some of my clients and it is called Farm Herbal and lots of things are taught freely on the group. People are gaining a lot from the group every day and it is said to be the best Agricultural Whatsapp Group in the world.

Kindly let me know if you are interested in the Whatsapp Group so that I can inform one of the Administrators of the group to add you to the group. So that you too can begin to enjoy, learn and gain on the secret of Organic and Herbal Farming and making huge FORTUNE.

Kindly send me Whatsapp only on 09096429203.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Jofez: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
jfkenny:
What's source of yeast.
M
bakers yeast
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Jofez: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dimejimichael:
Have make use of Bitter leaf and paw law leaf to cure coccidiosis
I know of aloe vera and garden egg for coccdiosis
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by apexquest(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
ginger, garlic, bitter leaf, scent leaf etc, these herbs work wonders... I'm currently using them for my laying birds...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by shyenar999(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thanks to the op for d thread created n to all those contributing
I will also suggest u help us (learners) to know how different organic plant works how it is prepared and uses.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Broderick555: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
08093747714 pls add to the group
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Hammedadetayo(m): 5:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Jofez:
bakers yeast
pls how do you go about it? did you add it to their feed or water and what's the measurement sir?

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by nagod5(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2017
GET PAID for LEADINg to a BUYER. tonnes of agro products for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact m
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by fidtopade: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2017
How to prepare the various additive (herbs) and appropriate quantity or meansurement to apply and how to apply them will be veRy interesting to knOw.
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by mubaraqee: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pls kindly add dis no 08034977222
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by adexgii(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Add 08039744350
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Fembleez1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
08189811807, please add to the whatsapp group.
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by gabolak(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
pls add 08030659149
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Ehbless(f): 2:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by fidtopade: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Please add me 07063625370.
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Turks: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2017
A number of herbs help develop the immune system of birds which makes them not so prone to diseases if well administered in their correct dosages.
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by njidekaemeghara: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pls add me 08035108931
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Liftedbountyman: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Turks:
A number of herbs help develop the immune system of birds which makes them not so prone to diseases if well administered in their correct dosages.

Turks, i salute u for ur vast knowledge of birds pls can u just share with us d right organic plants, their uses and the quantity of dosage with us. God bless u big.
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Turks: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
There are a number of plants, tubers and bulbs that can help boost the immunity of birds..Please search for 'organicfoods' on here. You'll be glad you did. God bless you sir.
Liftedbountyman:

Turks, i salute u for ur vast knowledge of birds pls can u just share with us d right organic plants, their uses and the quantity of dosage with us. God bless u big.
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by dmz1: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2018
@Jofez how did you apply yeast to your birds?
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Kingsley10000: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2018
HOW DO U ADMINISTER BITTER LEAF,GARLIC AND GARLIC,DO U EXTRACT THEIR WATER AND GIVE DIRECT(THROUGH DRENCHING GUN OR SYRINGE)OR MIX WITH WATER?
Re: Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming by Yhemi223: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
What is d benefit of bitter to Turkey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Fertilizer Have Any Side Effect On Humans? / FG Commences Refined Cassava Chips Exports / Cabbage And Letuce Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.