Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Heart-wrenching Story Of 17-year-old Pregnant Nigerian Sex-slave In South Africa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heart-wrenching Story Of 17-year-old Pregnant Nigerian Sex-slave In South Africa (944 Views)

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart-wrenching Story Of 17-year-old Pregnant Nigerian Sex-slave In South Africa by duketunde: 7:41pm On May 06, 2016
OMG! Some people are damn so evil and heartless. Read the heart-wrenching story of a 17-year-old pregnant Nigerian sex-slave in Gauteng Province of South Africa.

Ugo (Not real name), was taken to South-Africa aged 13, after the demise of her mother. She thought her dream had come true and hoped for a better life. But from the very day she walked through immigration at OR Tambo international airport her world began to gradully fall apart.

The man she had always looked up to as her father turned her into a sex-slave. He did not only sexually harrass her alone, but invite his retarded friends to also have a go and they even made videos of the constant abuse of the teenage girl.

The bubble burst, when she became pregnant and neighbours who had always been suspicious of the illicit affair and illegal activities reported to Police that they heard someone crying all night long. He has since been arrested alongside two of his friends.

The case is already in court and the videos found on the step-father's laptop is being used as evidence to prosecute the crazy paedophile..

Excerpts from the interview with Ugo below:

"I came to South Africa around February 2012 with my Daddy, after my mummy died while giving birth in Lagos. On the night of our arrival, Daddy bought fast food for us at KFC and when we got home he also gave me juice. when i woke up in the morning i found out i couldn't move my legs and there's a little blood stain in my private part. I also noticed Daddy was sleeping beside me naked. I touched my private part and felt a very sharp pain".

To read more and watch some of the videos tendered as evidence in Court: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/05/06/how-my-step-father-rape.html

Re: Heart-wrenching Story Of 17-year-old Pregnant Nigerian Sex-slave In South Africa by Ayeesharh(f): 7:55pm On May 06, 2016
Touching

(1) (Reply)

How A 10-year-old Girl Was Kidnapped And Kept In A Basement For Eight Years / 14 Weird Ways Nigerian Parents Show That They Love You / I Can’t Stay Away From My Husband’s Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.