Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. (5623 Views)

Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Seeking A Muslim Solution To Islamist Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by wisolo(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2016
THE ISLAMIC PRAYER
١ ﺑِﺴْﻢِ ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﭐﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَٰﻦِ ﭐﻟﺮَّﺣِﻴﻢِ
1 In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
٢ ﭐﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُ ﻟِﻠَّﻪِ ﺭَﺏِّ ﭐﻟْﻌَٰﻠَﻤِﻴﻦَ
2 Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.
٣ ﭐﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَٰﻦِ ﭐﻟﺮَّﺣِﻴﻢِ
3 The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
٤ ﻣَٰﻠِﻚِ ﻳَﻮْﻡِ ﭐﻟﺪِّﻳﻦِ
4 Master of the Day of Judgment.
٥ ﺇِﻳَّﺎﻙَ ﻧَﻌْﺒُﺪُ ﻭَﺇِﻳَّﺎﻙَ ﻧَﺴْﺘَﻌِﻴﻦُ
5 It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help.
٦ ﭐﻫْﺪِﻧَﺎ ﭐﻟﺼِّﺮَٰﻁَ ﭐﻟْﻤُﺴْﺘَﻘِﻴﻢَ
6 GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH.
٧ ﺻِﺮَٰﻁَ ﭐﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﺃَﻧْﻌَﻤْﺖَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻬِﻢْ ﻏَﻴْﺮِ ﭐﻟْﻤَﻐْﻀُﻮﺏِ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﭐﻟﻀَّﺎٓﻟِّﻴﻦَ
7 The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided.

Peace be unto you all. I write this to you with love and compassion from the depth of my heart. I feel that for me to know this and refuse to tell you will be very wicked of me, that is why I have decided to also make you know that the true way, the straight path the Muslims are looking for according to the Qur'anic resitation "GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH, (the way of those whom thou has bestowed thy grace). Mohammed said he was also looking for this way. That straight path has been available long ago, but many muslims couldn't see it, beloved, that straight path you have been asking for God to show you is JESUS CHRIST. If someone asks for the straight path, it means he is on the wrong path and is looking for the true path to his destination. It is only someone who is lost that will ask for the right and straight path. We all believe that we serve one God the creator of heaven and earth who is Allah, JEHOVAH, the I AM THAT I AM. But the confusion is "through who, can we come to this God?" The Muslims are looking for the way to come to Him, and in John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. He proclaimed the truth that no one cometh to the father(Allah) except through Him. The Qur'an also made it clear that Jesus is that straight way, when the angel of God gave the message to mary about the birth of Jesus, when you read down to surah (3:51), it says: Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord; so serve Him alone. This is the straight way.
In the Qur'an, Mohammed was confused, he was not sure of the salvation of he and his followers whether they will go to heaven(Paradise) or hell. See
Surah 46:9
"I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do i know what will be done with me or with you . I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a Warner open and clear."
He was not sure of where his inspiration came from, whether it was from Allah or the devil. If he could say this, then it means he doesn't know the actual God he is serving whether it is Allah or the devil and also his followers are led through that inspiration.
According to the Bible and also the Qur'an, Jesus died and was resurrected and was taken to heaven and according to the Bible, Jesus also promised to come back again and take His people(those who believe in Him) to heaven. He died and resurrected because the grave could not hold Him down and today He still lives but Mohammed died, was buried and never resurrected, his body saw decay. Please, why not follow the one who lived, and is still living than someone who died and decayed in the ground. Can a dead man lead people who are still living? No. It's only the living that can lead the living. Jesus is alive till today and that's why He is still leading the world to God (for those who believe in Him.
Is Allah a God of confusion?
Usman: In the Qur'an, whenever the prophet of Islam wants to receive a revalation, he normally has convulsion and behave as though he were epileptic and that he will fall and foam will come out from his mouth, and after he wakes up, he gives a revelation. But I tell you, God will never give a revelation in a state of confusion, God will only give revelation when you are calm. How could Allah give His prophet a revelation to give to His people, in a state of confusion, He is not a wicked God that will make His prophet behave like an epileptic man in the midst of His people. Most times after receiving this revelation, he(Mohammed) became confused that this kind of revelation received like this, was it really from Allah or the devil?, and he went to his wife khadija and she gave him assurance that she believed that it was from angel Gabriel, that's to say it was khadija that ordained him as a prophet and not Allah. Mohammed was not convinced within himself that it was from God. Allah is not a confused God. Whenever God gives one a revelation, one will always know who the revelation came from.
According to the Qur'an, Mohammed was commanded to ask those who had been before him(the Christians) whenever he was confused. Surah 10:94
Sahih International : So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.
This is to tell you that Jesus is superior over Mohammed. Mohammad was really confused, but he did not do as he was told(to ask those before him) assuming he obeyed that command, he would have found the truth long time ago and would not have led his followers astray.
The Bible and the Qur'an also agrees that Jesus Christ is the anointed one. (Asks 10:38 & surah 2:254).
Acts 10:38
how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. And also, the Qur'an accepts Jesus as the messiah sent from God(Allah) according to surah 4:171

ﻳٰۤـﺎَﻫۡﻞَ ﺍﻟۡﻜِﺘٰﺐِ ﻟَﺎ ﺗَﻐۡﻠُﻮۡﺍ ﻓِﻰۡ ﺩِﻳۡـﻨِﻜُﻤۡﻮَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﻘُﻮۡﻟُﻮۡﺍ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﺍﻟﻠّٰﻪِ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟۡﺤَـﻖَّ​ ؕ ﺍِﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﺍﻟۡﻤَﺴِﻴۡﺢُ ﻋِﻴۡﺴَﻰ ﺍﺑۡﻦُ ﻣَﺮۡﻳَﻢَ ﺭَﺳُﻮۡﻝُ ﺍﻟﻠّٰﻪِ ﻭَﻛَﻠِﻤَﺘُﻪٗ​ ۚ ﺍَ ﻟۡﻘٰٮﻬَﺎۤ ﺍِﻟٰﻰ ﻣَﺮۡﻳَﻢَ ﻭَﺭُﻭۡﺡٌ ﻣِّﻨۡﻪُ​  ﻓَﺎٰﻣِﻨُﻮۡﺍ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠّٰﻪِ ﻭَﺭُﺳُﻠِﻪٖ​ ۚ​ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗَﻘُﻮۡﻟُﻮۡﺍ ﺛَﻠٰﺜَﺔٌ​ ؕ ﺍِﻧْﺘَﻬُﻮۡﺍ ﺧَﻴۡﺮًﺍ ﻟَّـﻜُﻢۡ​ ؕ ﺍِﻧَّﻤَﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّٰﻪُ ﺍِﻟٰـﻪٌ ﻭَّﺍﺣِﺪٌ​ ؕ ﺳُﺒۡﺤٰﻨَﻪٗۤ ﺍَﻥۡ ﻳَّﻜُﻮۡﻥَ ﻟَﻪٗ ﻭَﻟَﺪٌ​ ۘ ﻟَﻪٗ ﻣَﺎ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟﺴَّﻤٰﻮٰﺕِ ﻭَﻣَﺎ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟۡﺎَﺭۡﺽِ​ؕ ﻭَﻛَﻔٰﻰ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠّٰﻪِ ﻭَﻛِﻴۡﻠًﺎ 

(4:171) People of the Book! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, 211 and attribute to Allah nothing except the truth. THE MESSIAH, JESUS, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of Allah, and His command 212 that He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him (which led to Mary's conception). 213 So believe in Allah and in His Messengers, 214 and do not say: (Allah is a) trinity 215 . Give up this assertion; it would be better for you. Allah is indeed just one God. Far be it from His glory that He should have a son. 216 To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. 217 Allah is sufficient for a guardian. 218
But the misconception here is that Allah is not a Trinity, but it made mention here that a Spirit from Allah led to Mary's conception. Then what spirit is that, that comes from Allah if not His own spirit which is holy. (The Holy Spirit) and the Qur'an also accepts Jesus as the only pure(Holy one) not even Mohammed because he knew all the sins that he committed. Surah [19:19] He said, "I am the messenger of your Lord, to grant you a pure son." It only takes God, His Spirit or His Son to be holy and pure. The Qur'an never mentioned Mohammed as pure.
Mohammed was a human, and can never be pure, but Jesus was the son of God, sent from God that is why He is pure and He never committed any sin on His stay on earth.
This is the Trinity "God Himself the Father, Jesus His son and God's Holy Spirit. In Islam, they say Jesus is never the son of God. But Truly they agree that Allah sent Him to Mary through His Spirit. Can someone send or give what he does not have?… definitely No. Jesus Christ is truly the son of God, the Messiah, the holy one. The Trinity is like, let me say an egg. When you boil it, there is the shell, the albumen(the white part of the egg) and the yolk. All of them are all called egg but they are not of the same kind but are in one. That is how the Trinity is. Islam says that Mohammed was the comforter that Jesus promised. But I ask you, Mohammed lived and died and remained in the grave. If he were the comforter, as he does not live anymore, who has been comforting men, and who will comfort us now? The dead does not comfort, it is the living that comforts and the comforter is the Holy Spirit which He sent to His disciples on the Pentecost. And that comforter, (the Holy Spirit is still with us till today).
WAS MOHAMMED TRULY A PROPHET?
every prophet is made to be emulated by people, The Qur'an said that Mohammed had no living male child so he adopted a son and called him Zayd. When Zayd wanted to get married, he found a very beautiful maiden Zaynab and married her. One day, Mohammed went to see Zayd but on reaching there, Zayd was not present but his wife Zaynab was present, but she was not properly dressed so Mohammed fell in love with her. So he came later and told Zayd to divorce his wife and give her to him. But when he thought of what people will say, he went back and told his son to marry his wife. But because of the nature of lust in Mohammed, he could not agree to leave Zaynab so he came back and told his son that he sort Allah, and Allah said that what He has made clean why will he say no, that he should marry her(False prophecy). So he married her. How can a just God tell his prophet to take away his sons wife. I ask you, if you were Zayd, and you so much love your wife, will you be happy with your father if he takes her away from you? A true prophet and a good father will never do that to his son.
The Qur'an believes in the Bible that came before it (surah 4:135), they believe its the book of God (surah 2:101), the also believe that Allah made Jesus superior to all including Mohammed.
Surah 3:45-46
ﺍِﺫۡ ﻗَﺎﻟَﺖِ ﺍﻟۡﻤَﻠٰٓٮِٕﻜَﺔُ ﻳٰﻤَﺮۡﻳَﻢُ ﺍِﻥَّ ﺍﻟﻠّٰﻪَ ﻳُﺒَﺸِّﺮُﻙِ ﺑِﻜَﻠِﻤَﺔٍ ﻣِّﻨۡﻪُۖ  ﺍﺳۡﻤُﻪُ ﺍﻟۡﻤَﺴِﻴۡﺢُ ﻋِﻴۡﺴَﻰ ﺍﺑۡﻦُ ﻣَﺮۡﻳَﻢَ ﻭَﺟِﻴۡﻬًﺎ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟﺪُّﻧۡﻴَﺎ ﻭَﺍﻟۡﺎٰﺧِﺮَﺓِ ﻭَﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟۡﻤُﻘَﺮَّﺑِﻴۡﻦَۙ

(3:45) And when the angels said: 'O Mary! Allah gives you the glad tidings of a command from Him: his name shall be Messiah(Christ) Jesus, the son of Mary. He shall be highly honoured in this world and in the Next, and shall be one of those NEAR STATIONED TO ALLAH.
ﻭَﻳُﻜَﻠِّﻢُ ﺍﻟﻨَّﺎﺱَ ﻓِﻰ ﺍﻟۡﻤَﻬۡﺪِ ﻭَﻛَﻬۡﻠًﺎ ﻭَّﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﺼّٰﻠِﺤِﻴۡﻦَ

(3:46) And he shall speak to men in the cradle and also later when he grows to maturity and shall indeed be among the righteous.' Till today as the Qur'an says, Jesus shall be highly honoured in this world and in the next, and so it is. Please would you follow someone who is not even honoured in his own Qur'an or someone who both the bible and the Qur'an declears as the Messiah to the world, the only pure one, the one who will be honoured in this world and the next, He shall be indeed among the righteous. Mohammed was never righteous, please why not follow the righteous one.
The Qur'an agrees that Jesus is the Word that proceeds from God to Mary. And in john 1:1 " in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. What does that mean? Since the Qur'an says that Jesus is the Word, here the bible says, that in the beginning was the Word(Jesus), and the Word(Jesus) was with God and the Word(Jesus) was God. That is to say, Jesus is the Word, and He was with God from the beginning, and He is God. The Qur'an says, "A Word bestowed on Mary". There is no human being that God gave to someone except Jesus the Christ, that is what the Qur'an and also the Bible says.
Why haven't you asked yourself that every other prophets was written in the Qur'an, but Mohammed is not in the Bible. The truth is that Mohammed was not a prophet. Every prophet is known by how God is leading him. God can never lead someone to commit adultery, He can never lead someone to kill innocent souls that He created in His own Image( in the Torah according to exodus 20:13&14 " You shall not murder. You shall not commit adultery), God can never lead someone to molest a 3 years old girl, its an abominable crime. All these Mohammad all did them, he went against the commandment of God. Please be sincere, as Christians(Christ-like) are urged to follow the footsteps and live of Jesus Christ, anyone who does so is always special and well-behaved because Jesus lived a pure and holy life, even the Qur'an testifies that. But can Muslims emulate the life of Mohammad? Even in the Qur'an, adultery is an abomination and is punishable and also stealing other men's wives and properties is punishable. It is obvious that any Muslim that does all these that Mohammad did will throw himself into trouble. Mohammad is a human being, and should not be exempted from all these. Please, I advise you to follow the pure one who you can emulate His live and it will be well with you.
Jesus is the only one that the Qur'an declared as pure meaning that the other prophets were never pure including Mohammed. He(Jesus) was sinless. Uncorrupted and free from the pollution of the devil. Both the the Qur'an and the bible declears Jesus sinless, surah 3:36, 3:45-48, but the Bible never mentioned Mohammed talk more of declaring him sinless.
For long you have been asking for this straight way(Jesus Christ) but glory be to God that you have found Him today, it is a thing of joy. Mohammed led you astray and died but Jesus is alive today to receive you into that straight path, it is just for you to confess your sins and accept Him(Jesus) as your personal Lord and Saviour, as your Messiah. In the Bible, Jesus says in Matthew 11:27 "All things have been delivered to me by my father(God), and no one knows the son except the Father, nor does anyone know the father except the son(Jesus) and to whom the son wills to reveal Him(God)". The bible also says in john 1:12 "for as many as received Him(Jesus), to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name". If you have not received Jesus, you are not a child of God and can never go to heaven. Verse 18 says "no one has seen God at any time. the only begotten Son(Jesus) who is in the bosom of the father(God), He(Jesus) has declared Him(God). This means that Jesus is the son of God. Today, i plead with you to follow the Son of God Who is God Himself than to Follow a human being, who was never pure, and who you cannot emulate his live. If truely you believe that that the Bible was sent by God, why not obey it. Finally, Matthew 18:11 says "for the Son of Man(Jesus Christ) has come to save that which was lost" You have been looking for that straight path, today that straight part Who is Jesus Christ, He is alive and He has come to save you. ONLY BELIEVE IN HIM. I know it might seem difficult for you because if you come out of Islam you will be killed. But Jesus has assured you His power and protection in the book of mark 16:17-18 "and these signs will follow those who believe in my name(Jesus), they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues, they will take up serpents and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them, they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. Do not be afraid, for when you are with Jesus, you are with everything. So many Muslim converts are a living testimony, Shaibu a former boko haram member was poisoned, but immediately he mentioned that name Jesus and ate the food, nothing harmed him. Binta a former Muslim, when she was taken to be killed for converting to Christianity, God intervened and sent bees to devour the Muslims who were carrying her in the same car but nothing harmed her and she was set free. Fear not for the Lord will always be with you. Don't be afraid of losing your family, in due time, you will reunite with them. If you are a student, don't be afraid that your parents will disown you, the Lord God is your Father and He will take care of you, He has been doing it for others like you, and He will also do it for you. Don't be afraid of the persecution you will face, The Lord will be always there for you, psalm 91:7 says "A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you". Do not care about what your friends may say, be happy that you have found that straight path, make up your mind now, tomorrow may be too late. Do not think about anything, for Jesus said in Matthew 16:26 "for what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange of his soul?
Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul(human beings), but fear He who is able to destroy the soul and body in hell(God Almighty).
God(Allah) is a merciful God, in islam, when you commit an offense, you will be punished or killed, but in Christianity, if you disobey God or change religion, nothing will be done to you, you will rather be loved and prayed for and God will have mercy on you and rescue you, God is ever ready to accept and protect you. May the Lord reveal Himself to you today. Your soul is very important to God. If anyone troubles you, you can also show and tell him/her this truth, tell them that you found that straight path.
If you are convinced and have decided today to surrender your life to Jesus, please say these words:
"LORD JESUS,
COME INTO MY LIFE,
I KNOW I HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU, IN SO MANY WAYS,
I HAD BEEN WORKING ON THE WRONG PATH,
BUT TODAY I HAVE FOUND THE TRUTH,
I HAVE FOUND THE STRAIGHT PATH TO HEAVEN,
HAVE MERCY ON ME,
WASH ME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD,
LEAD ME TO THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,
CREATE IN ME A CLEASED HEART.
I AM SORRY FOR ALL THAT I HAVE DONE.
THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME,
THANK YOU FOR FORGIVING AND ACCEPTING ME,
IN JESUS CHRIST NAME,
AMEN.
If you said this prayer, I thereby welcome you into the household of God, you are now a new creature, there is great joy in heaven now on your behalf.
If you have given your life to Christ this hour, I would like you to share your testimony with us on Facebook. Join this group on Facebook "Boost my faith in Christ Jesus" for help in the new faith you found. Just type it on your Facebook search box, and join. Please try to identity with a bible teaching church around you and buy a bible, pray everyday for the Lord to uphold you in your new found faith. Dont be afraid of what to pray, the Lord will teach you. When you want to read your bible, say "Lord open my eyes to see what Your Spirit wants to tell me, in Jesus name, Amen".Please try to identify with us in that Facebook group so that we can help you in anyway you fInd trouble.

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Bolade005: 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
OP, I pray God forgives you. In your quest to win souls into Christianity, you have chosen to deliberately distort the messages in the Islamic book, the Quran while "honeycoating" your own religion.

I gave up on your whole epistle at the "Musa convulses while receiving revelations" part. This is pure slander and slander is a big sin even in Christianity.

The road to hell is paved with good intention - not the Doctrine of Original sin. I know you mean well but the method you have chosen to win souls into your religion is bad and sinful and again I pray - that may God forgive you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 06, 2016
Bolade005:
OP, I pray God forgives you. In your quest to win souls into Christianity, you have chosen to deliberately distort the messages in the Islamic book, the Quran while "honeycoating" your own religion.

I gave up on your whole epistle at the "Musa convulses while receiving revelations" part. This is pure slander and slander is a big sin even in Christianity.

The road to hell is paved with good intention - this is the Doctrine of Original sin. I know you mean well but the method you have chosen to win souls into your religion is bad and sinful and again I pray - that may God forgive you.
Ameen
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Presbulg(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2016
Boosit
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by minifuworld: 9:05pm On May 06, 2016
lolz...who told you muslims are not following the path of jesus christ (peace be unto him). I think its christians that need to find the path of jesus christ (peace be unto him) because never jesus founded christianity but paul did so any body that practice christianity is directly following paul

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by ricsman(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2016
sorry I entered... I'm a Christian!!!! and I read all....

If I say op is right, they will say its because I'm a Christian.....

Someone made me to start reading the Qur'an, and I've read the first four books. still gonna read all. but so far I've notice the following:

1--- the Qur'an isn't logical...what ever logical means ....
its not systematically arranged
for easy comprehension.

2--- very difficult to read n understand... I'm yet to find a story line about history....

3--- nothing striking to made one a believe... meaning it can't save.

I don't know how to argue about religion.... because its a choice that can't be force on someone....

but one thing I know is,....the truth will set free!!!!

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 4:16am On May 07, 2016
who is a Christian?
minifuworld:
lolz...who told you muslims are not following the path of jesus christ (peace be unto him). I think its christians that need to find the path of jesus christ (peace be unto him) because never jesus founded christianity but paul did so any body that practice christianity is directly following paul
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 4:18am On May 07, 2016
Op I'm a Christian and pls Allah is not GOD. Allah is a demon. Go and study the etymology of Allah and you'll know he is a demon sent out by Lucifer to deceive.

Every other thing you said was correct. But pls never make such horrendous mistake again. Allah is not God.

5 Likes

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by minifuworld: 4:47am On May 07, 2016
Amberon:
who is a Christian?
the follower of paul
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by minifuworld: 4:52am On May 07, 2016
Amberon:
Op I'm a Christian and pls Allah is not GOD. Allah is a demon. Go and study the etymology of Allah and you'll know he is a demon sent out by Lucifer to deceive.

Every other thing you said was correct. But pls never make such horrendous mistake again. Allah is not God.
may Almighty Allah forgive you
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Nobody: 6:27am On May 07, 2016
ricsman:
sorry I entered... I'm a Christian!!!! and I read all....

if I say op is right they will its because I'm a Christian.....

someone made me to start reading the Qur'an, and I've read the first four books. stilli goner read all. but so far I've notice the following:

1--- the Qur'an isn't logical...what ever logical means ....
not systematically arranged

2--- very difficult to read n understand... yet to find a story line about history....

3--- nothing striking to made one a believe... meaning it can't save.

I don't know how to argue about religion.... because its a choice that can't be force on someone....

but one thing I know ....the truth will set free!!!!
can't comprehend what u wrote up there,pls calm Ur nerves n re write

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Nobody: 6:31am On May 07, 2016
Amberon:

what r trying to insinuate?Allah(S W T)is another name for God,it's just like u saying u read the etymology of God.Don't let Ur hatred for Islam becloud Ur sense of reasoning,pls.

4 Likes

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by ricsman(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2016
Oyin93:

can't comprehend what u wrote up there,pls calm Ur nerves n re write
oh dear Oyin, sorry for that. maybe you should try reading again.

Hope you have a copy of the Quran ? and you study it ?
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by udatso: 9:25am On May 07, 2016
Bloody amateurs.
Christians will never learn that evangelism by lies and deliberate distortions wouldn't help them achieve their goals

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by haffaze777(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2016
Oyin93:

what r trying to insinuate?Allah(S W T)is another name for God,it's just like u saying u read the etymology of God.Don't let Ur hatred for Islam becloud Ur sense of reasoning,pls.

Dear sister pls don't try to reason with dem because they won't listen to whatever truth u want to say.no wonder why Allah say in surat baqara that(2:18) "Summun bukmun AAumyun fahum la yarjiAAoon a" {{Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]}}

2 Likes

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 11:22am On May 07, 2016
You're in no position to accuse me of hate. Christianity is the most tolerant religion whose tenets are based on Love alone. I do not hate anyone. Muslims are the ones who are taught to hate the infidels ( Christians) right from a tender age and even pray for their death.

Allah is a demon and should not be confused with the christian God.
Oyin93:

3 Likes

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by ricsman(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2016
Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, was born in Mecca around the year 570. Orphaned before he had reached the age of six, he was raised under the protection of his uncle Abu Talib. Muhammad began working as a merchant and became known for his trustworthiness.

When he was about twenty-five, he married Khadija, a wealthy widow whose status elevated Muhammad's position in Meccan society. Muhammad and Khadija had four daughters and two sons, both of whom died in infancy. About fifteen or twenty years after his marriage, he began to have visions and hear mysterious voices. He sought solitude in a cave on Mount Hira on the outskirts of Mecca. One night during Ramadan , the traditional month of spiritual retreat, when Muhammad was about forty years old, an angel appeared to him in the form of a man and ordered him to;
Recite in the name of thy lord who created,
Created man from a clot;
Recite in the name of thy lord,
Who taught by the pen,
Taught man what he knew not.

Muhammad, fearing that he was being attacked by an evil spirit, fled down the mountain in terror. The voice called after him, "O Muhammad, you are the messenger of God, and I am the angel Gabriel." This revelation was soon followed by others about the one true God. Eventually, the angel told Muhammad to begin proclaiming God's message.

Wikipedia

How true is the above?
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by ricsman(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2016
this is too long though

We apologize to anyone who may be offended by the history of the founder of Islam (Muhammad) below. And we are aware of the sensitivities involved. However, infinitely more damage has been done to Islam's "believers" by Islam's history of withholding the truth about its founder to them -- - and the circumstances surrounding its inception -- than any "damage" this true history below can cause. BUT, In our opinion - Islam is a satanically inspired religion because

(1) Islam rejects the God of the Bible as a Father.

(2) Islam rejects Jesus as the divine son of God.

(3) Islam rejects the Jewish people as inheritors of God's promises.

(4) Islam rejects ALL the tenets of the Christian faith, especially -

Islam LIES that Jesus/Yeshua NEVER died on across outside the gates of Jerusalem. IF that never happened, Satan well knows the that there is absolutely NO path to salvation. YET, the Four (4) Gospel writers (Apostles of Jesus) told us that the sinless Son of God (Jesus/Yeshua) loved us so much that He took our sins upon Himself, so that we who believe He is God's Son, and sincerely repent of our Sins will be in Heaven one day. Alternatively, Islam's Muhammad was a militaristic 7th century terrorist who insisted on 20% of all booty for himself - from the Muslim attacks on innocent cities and caravans. Muhammad also had many wives, and he had sex with 9 year old A'isha when he was in his 50's. That is in her words. If you are a Christian we pray that you will study the history of Islam 'in depth', before you make the fatal decision to become a Muslim - and thus rejecting the only path to eternal salvation the real God has laid out (embracing Jesus/Yeshua's sacrificial death for your sins).
As you will see below, Muhammad posed as an apostle of God. Yet his life is filled with lustfulness (12 marriages and sex with a child, slaves and concubines), rapes, warfare, conquests, and unmerciful butcheries. The infinitely good, just and all holy God simply cannot tolerate anything in the least unjust or sinful. What Muhammad produced in the Qur'an is simply a book of gibberish consisting of later evil verses abrogating (superseding) earlier peaceful verses. These verses in Arabic poetically "tickle" the ears of Arab listeners. Islam is a caustic blend of paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone "prophet", who made no prophecies, conceived his religion to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence mostly from Islamic historians below. 70% of what is here is from Muslim and ex-Muslim historians - back to the 8th century and the Qur'an itself.
Just a cursory look at Muhammad's Qur'an (Koran) should be enough to warn you to keep your distance from Islam:
In it you will see "unbridled raw evil", such
as statements like these:
- Truly, god loves those who fight
- Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them,
and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for
them in every stratagem.
- Chop off their hands and chop off their fingertips
- When you meet the unbelievers, chop off their
heads
- Fight and slay those who don't convert wherever
you find them
- Believers, take neither Jew nor Christians for your
friends
- Those who follow Muhammad are ruthless to
unbelievers
- Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures"
and thus deserve no mercy
- Fight them until Islam reigns supreme (throughout
the world)
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting.

The word "Islam" has been falsely proclaimed by Muslims to mean peace. The word Islam, actually means "submission" to the Muslim god of intolerance and hatred. It comes from the root Arabic word "taslim". In Arabic, the word for peace is only "solh".
The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. He died in 773 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham in 828 A.D. and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Abd al-Malik ibn Hisham's "Life of Muhammad" relied on the earlier works. Ulmar al-Waqidi of Medina, who died in 825 A.D. produced a work, which portions of which have survived, called "The Expeditions of Muhammad". The
History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. Make sure you study I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled:
Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions which was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. Be sure to use the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D. - a century after they were first recited.

The main intent of this article is to warn Christians who may be "fooled" into Islam, because they did not have all the facts. It is a matter of grave concern. If you reject Jesus and the salvation He made possible -- and follow Islam, your entire salvation (where you will spend eternity) is at stake. Islam can deceive you. It can fool the very elect. It rejects the salvation Jesus has made possible. Islam spreads the lie that Jesus never even died on a cross. That alone makes it demonic. This document also exists as a reference document to get out the truth which Muslims are never allowed to see. Of all the holy books in the world, Satan has taken pains to ensure that Muhammad and his Qur'an defiantly stand in diametrical opposition to Jesus, the Son of God, the true Prince of Peace - and his New Testament.
The immortal souls of billions of individuals are involved here. To good Muslims I say; "I have sympathy with your having to grow up in a closed society -- where not embracing Islam would have gotten you shunned or even killed". According to many interpretations of the Qur'an (aka: Koran), conversion to a faith other than Islam is punishable by death. Like Satan's slavery, Islam maintains a choke hold on its followers. This sorrowful situation most Muslims are born into should arouse compassion and not scorn, from the followers of the Christ.

Jesus never said a true prophet would appear in the last days. Rather, He said false prophets would arise who would deceive, if possible, the very elect.
One Must be a Christian to be Saved! References for this is found in John 14:6; Acts 4:12, and 26:28; 1 Peter 4:16. One cannot be a Christian without verbally confessing the deity of Jesus the Christ. One cannot even pray to God, let alone have sins remitted by Him, without approaching Him through Jesus (John 14:6 and 13, 15:16; 16:23-24; Romans 5:2, and Ephesians 2:18). I know Muslims and Mormons, Christian Scientists and Seventh Day Adventists will not want to hear this, but the Bible declares that Jesus was the FINAL revelation of God to man. There have been no others. (The Quran Unveiled ).
You can always know a false god.
False gods always demand the blood of innocents.
Whenever the innocent and just are being slain, there you will find Moloch the god Ba'al; always masquerading.

The god of Muslims is revealed as a tyrant who demands Muslims and all others submit to him. Whereas in the New Testament, Jesus revealed to Christians a God who is a loving Father, who wants us to come to Him via free will. In the Old Testament (Exodus 34:6) the real God revealed Himself as "merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth". He is the Creator of the Universe, the God of Love, and Lord of Life. The God of Israel is this true God. He insists "Thou shall not kill the innocent and just".
When a Muslim declares that Islam is a religion of peace, he/she is either ignorant of the Koran (Qur'an), or is deceitfully thinking of this "peace", as it extends only to those within the Muslim Community. The deceit is that they will not tell you exactly what they mean. According to the Qur'an: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah. Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers" Surah 48:29.
"Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Surah 9:5.

Also see Surah 9:29:
PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low." . Please note that there is not a single verse in the entire Christian Bible that contains this "open-ended", universal command to kill/or be ruthless to unbelievers.
Surah 47:4 says:
Fa'idhā Laqītumu Al-Ladhīna Kafarū Fađarba Ar-Riqābi Ĥattaá 'Idhā 'Athkhantumūhum Fashuddū Al-Wathāqa Fa'immā Mannāan Ba`du Wa 'Immā Fidā'an Ĥattaá Tađa`a Al-Ĥarbu 'Awzārahā Dhālika Wa Law Yashā'u Allāhu Lāntaşara Minhum Wa Lakin Liyabluwa Ba`đakum Biba`đin Wa Al-Ladhīna Qutilū Fī Sabīli Allāhi Falan Yuđilla 'A`mālahum
which means
Therefore, WHEN YOU MEET THE UNBELIEVERS, SMITE AT THEIR NECKS ; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
Many Quran translators have tried to soften the meaning in their translation by adding the words “in war” in brackets after the word “Unbelievers” but they are NOT there in the original Arabic text.

Allah - the Pagan god:
Islam, teaches that Jews and Christians both have earned the wrath of Allah by failing to follow Islam, and that they have also lost the way by following the teachings of the Torah for the Jews, or the Bible for Christians. Additionally, This god Allah (with a little g) lies about Jesus . Islam says that Jesus not only is not the Son of God, but that He did not even die on a cross in Jerusalem... Allah is therefore proven to be a false pagan god ... Jews also do not believe this about Jesus (Yeshua). Who will believe it? The greatest of kings. Born in the humblest of places.... God, born in the flesh! The Apostle Paul tells us that Jews have been supernaturally blinded to this by God. Yet Christians and Jews worship the same God (Yahweh) and share the same Bible. Learn more. See movies "The Nativity Story" and "Jesus",
here.
About 578 years before Islam came along, Christians were warned against Islam by both Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Jesus warned us about the many false prophets who would follow Him (Matthew 16:11-12) . Paul warned us when he wrote:
“But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a Gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!” (Galatians 1:cool.

Since Islam’s message differs fundamentally from the Gospel, it is clear what Paul taught regarding the fate of Muhammad and those who propagate Islam. Islam bypasses the sacrificial mediating work Jesus did for believers on the cross, thus negating the forgiveness of sins. This condemns non-believers to die in their sins. Jesus said; "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24
Jesus also predicted the current dilemma of Muslim intolerance and fanaticism. He warned that the day was likewise coming when religious zealots will kill Christians and think they are offering a service to God (John 16:2-4).

Dear Christians and Muslims. Jesus is committed to winning the spiritual Holy War. He wants nobody to suffer an eternity without God, confined to a godless place. Know this, that God Himself is calling out those Muslims with good hearts! Jesus (Isa) Himself is appearing to many. A few years ago, Al-Jazeera reported that roughly six million Muslims are leaving Islam and becoming followers of Jesus every year in Africa. In 2005, roughly 250,000 Muslims converted to Christianity in Iran. Between 2003-2005, roughly 1 million Muslims converted to Christianity in Arab countries. Muslims are coming to Christ in North America, too, although not to the same extent as in Muslim countries. Tens of millions are embracing Jesus every few years in India and in China. Chinese missionaries are now gearing up to bring the Gospel of Jesus to dark Muslim places.
The Muslim Qur'an (Koran) and Muslim Hadith are unique among all the sacred writings in the entire world -- because they alone counsel its followers to make war on unbelievers. Any thoughtful reader will be forced to admit that evil literally "drips" from their pages. One in every 55 verses in the Muslim Qur'an consists of this fake god Allah insisting that Muslims make war on unbelievers.

As you will see below, the Qur'an is a made up book of gibberish, of evil verses abrogating (superseding) peaceful verses.
The Qur'an cannot be trusted because it contains numerous "divinely inspired" contradictions. If God has a history of abrogating (changing) his own revelations as is done in the Qur'an, then how can we be certain he will not abrogate it again in the future? If Allah can abrogate his eternal speech, how can you trust him with your eternal soul?

Comparing the Bible with the Qur'an "has likewise brought the firm realization that the contrast is stark and astounding. The superiority of the Bible is so transparently evident that one is flabbergasted and dumbfounded that so many human beings have embraced Islam in the last 1,400 years". .. "The Quran lacks this heavenly manifestation of inspiration".......

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by mustymatic(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2016
OP how close do you follow jesus? A muslim is more chritian than you who follow paul

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by proudkafir: 2:35pm On May 07, 2016
Amberon:
You're in no position to accuse me of hate. Christianity is the most tolerant religion whose tenets are based on Love alone. I do not hate anyone. Muslims are the ones who are taught to hate the infidels ( Christians) right from a tender age and even pray for their death.

Allah is a demon and should not be confused with the christian God.
Do you mean allahh asked Muslims to hate and fight Christians (Quran 5:51, Quran 9:29).

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by truthman2012(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2016
Amberon:

Supported !!!

2 Likes

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
Allah has NO power to forgive. However it is written in

1 John 1: 9 If we confess our sins , He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Only Jesus Christ's blood can wash your sins away.

minifuworld:
may Almighty Allah forgive you

2 Likes

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by truthman2012(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2016
mustymatic:
OP how close do you follow jesus? A muslim is more chritian than you who follow paul

You are very wrong.

Christians follow Jesus as Paul did.

Muslims do not follow Jesus but Muhammad. When last did you mention Jesus but you mention Muhammad at least five times a day.
Then, how are you more christian than the Christians ?

The islamic sahadah is "there is no god but allahh and Muhammad is his messenger" Please note that Muhammad is not just one of allahh's messengers but his messenger, i.e his only messenger. All other prophets belong to Yahweh.

5 Likes

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 8:15pm On May 07, 2016
Didn't your Quran say Jesus is the way? and that Jesus is pure and is also coming back?

If Jesus isn't the way, why then did Allah instruct Muslims to "ask the people who read the scriptures before them (Christians) when in doubt"??

If Jesus isn't the way , why is he coming back? to watch Telemundo??
haffaze777:

Dear sister pls don't try to reason with dem because they won't listen to whatever truth u want to say.no wonder why Allah say in surat baqara that(2:18) "Summun bukmun AAumyun fahum la yarjiAAoon a" {{Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]}}

2 Likes

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
Exactly cheesy
proudkafir:
Do you mean allahh asked Muslims to hate and fight Christians (Quran 5:51, Quran 9:29).

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by wisolo(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2016
minifuworld:
My brother,
the word Christian simply means Christ-like.
it was a name given first to the apostles of Jesus Christ in Antioch. They gave them the name because they behaved like Jesus Christ while He was on earth. The misconception is that, people think that everyone who goes to church is a Christian. You can't become a Christian by inheritance, maybe because your parents are Christians. If you have not totally given your life to Jesus Christ and accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour, and live like Jesus Christ, then you are not a Christian. Every Christian is known by his/her outstanding and righteous life. If you go to church but do not portray the life of Jesus in you, you're simply a church goer and not a Christian (Christ-like). So when you talk about Christianity, it's those who are in Christ. And please, the Christians are not following Paul But Jesus Christ. Are they called paul-like?
Paul was not the founder of Christianity. He was once a persecutor of the Christians until Jesus met him on his way to Damascus and after that encounter, he joined the the Christians. And later, God used him to write encouraging epistles to the church, and he wrote many parts of the goaple in the Bible. When Jesus was on earth, He preached that people should repent from their evil doings and turn to God. But after he died on the cross and paid all our depth, our sins and our sorrows, resurrected and ascended back to heaven. He promised to send the Holy Spirit (the comforter) to His desciples that would give them the courage to spread the gospel round the world. And on the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit descended on them while they were praying together and they spoke in tounges and they were all filled with courage. when the people thought that they were mad because they spoke in different tongues, Peter started preaching to them that Jesus Christ that they crusified, God raised Him from death and He ascended to heaven and will come back to take those who believe in Him. Then many asked, what shall we do? And he said, accept Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour and you will be saved. That day about 3000 men accepted Jesus. Then from there they began going about preaching, healing the sick and casted out demons in the name of Jesus Christ. That is how it began. You can read Acts 2:1-47 and peter and John healed a lame man in the name of Jesus in Acts 3. So my brother. Do not let church goes confuse you, or make you not to take a decision of accepting Jesus.
Since the Muslims believe that the Bible was from God, then that same bible says in the book of John 3:16-18 "for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son(Jesus), that whosoever believes in Him(Jesus) will not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him(Jesus) might be saved. He who believes in Him(Jesus) is not condemned, but he who does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God".
My brother. Am not the one that said this. You believe the bible was from God, and here is what it says, that whosoever that does not believe in the he name of Jesus Christ, is condemned already.
But you can still be saved if you believe in His name "Jesus Christ".

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by mustymatic(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
truthman2012:

You are very wrong.

Christians follow Jesus as Paul did.

Muslims do not follow Jesus but Muhammad. When last did you mention Jesus but you mention Muhammad at least five times a day.
Then, how are you more christian than the Christians ?

The islamic sahadah is "there is no god but allahh and Muhammad is his messenger" Please note that Muhammad is not just one of allahh's messengers but his messenger, i.e his only messenger. All other prophets belong to Yahweh.
Jesus worshipped one God, Muslims too, you Christians worship three...Jesus practised monotheism, Muslims too...u nko? Polytheism

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 285:

The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

3 Likes

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Presbulg(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2016
Amberon:

Oponu grin
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 7:15am On May 08, 2016
Sheni deida modka
Presbulg:

Oponu grin

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by Amberon: 7:20am On May 08, 2016
Why do you people convulse with the fact that our God is a triune being.

1 John 5: 7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father , the Word , and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

Why does Allah refer to himself as "we" if he isn't triune? is he a paranoid schizophrenic with imaginary friends? Oh wait, hes the counterfeiter that always counterfeits everything the living God does.
mustymatic:

Jesus worshipped one God, Muslims too, you Christians worship three...Jesus practised monotheism, Muslims too...u nko? Polytheism

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 285:

The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by oloriooko(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2016
Mod please do your job angry
You created a no go area fir islam and this guy is here posting this? Mod what are you waiting for? Move this topic to its cage please
Re: If U Are A Muslim, Pls Come Over Here. Muslims Only. by moski5(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2016
Hi Christians
when writing about another religion do do sheer diligence and study on the matter than write heresay or half truths.

I've listened to preachers say Allah (the Blessed one) is different from the GOD of Christians and recently I strongly disagree.

GOD said of Abram that he'll bring up his kids aright and that Includes Ishmael Father of the Muslims whom GOD prophesied about Angels visited his mum.

Also you guys miss the fact that OUR LORD JESUS the Prophet Isah is revered by muslims and Highly spoken of in the Koran He's call the Word of GOD.

Would love to say more but I'll stop here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam Frowns At Illegal Dumping / Why Are Black Africans Moslems Considered Inferior By The Arabs Moslems / Can I Continue With Taraweeh After Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.