Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] (14252 Views)

What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Riwo11(f): 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
What will you do?

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by ezychris(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
Ladies come and answer ooo! This one I have plans of doing this wif Mama Iyabo
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by cruzita(f): 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
undecided for what kwanu?did I beg him for a date?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Ayeesharh(f): 8:49pm On May 06, 2016
I'll pay if i have and friend zone him
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by oshe11: 8:51pm On May 06, 2016
Ayeesharh:
wat if he pays and den friendzone u afta eating ur punna

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Vinshu(f): 8:54pm On May 06, 2016
No way! I'll embarrass him there cheesy

Lol just kidding. I'd just tell him off there politely. It sucks really
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 06, 2016
11 out of every ten girls would not do so.. lolz-is it possible to take eleven out of ten?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Tallesty1(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2016
First dates happen in my room so nobody pays for anything.

18 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 06, 2016
°•If he asked me ta pay,I would
.....an never fool with him again angry
He's wooing me an I have ta pay for it undecided
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Kherry: 9:16pm On May 06, 2016
I wil surely pay for d 1st date,bt trust me not d second

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 06, 2016
Some questions don't have answers.....gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 9:26pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•If he asked me ta pay I would
.....an never fool with him again angry
He's wooing me an I have ta pay for it undecided
u are paying for the food, which u ate and not the wooing.... cool

your choice of color isn't legible.... change it.( it is an order)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 9:31pm On May 06, 2016
Ayeesharh:
@bold u will have....
why would u go on a date with an empty pocket?

its dicey decision...

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 9:34pm On May 06, 2016
Kherry:
I wil surely pay for d 1st date
correct girl..…

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 06, 2016
johnson232:

u are paying for the food, which u ate and not the wooing.... cool

your choice of color isn't legible.... change it.( it is an order)
°•The date was part of the wooing
...I've payed for it
But I bet I won't again!! angry
..I'll find me a man that wont charge me ta woo me!
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Kherry: 9:40pm On May 06, 2016
johnson232:
correct girl..…

I sight u,u self b sure guy
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 9:43pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•The date was part of the wooing
...I've payed for it
But I bet I won't again!! angry
..I'll find me a man that wont charge me ta woo me!
it's all about perception
a lady paying on a date doesn't translate to charging... or haven't u seen some ladies who do it voluntrily?

it speaks alot about the girl's genority and benevolence.... not charging

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by ebyoma(f): 9:45pm On May 06, 2016
I won't.... He shoulda cut his coat according to his cloth.
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 9:54pm On May 06, 2016
ebyoma:
I won't.... He shoulda cut his coat according to his cloth.
what if his money isn't enough to foot the bill?

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
johnson232:

it's all about perception
a lady paying on a date doesn't translate to charging... or haven't u seen some ladies who do it voluntrily?

it speaks alot about the girl's genority and benevolence.... not charging
°•We aren't talkin' about after you've been in a relationship a while
...But dating.
°Have me pay(charge me)
.....I'll replace you.
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by ebyoma(f): 10:01pm On May 06, 2016
johnson232:

what if his money isn't enough to foot the bill?

That's why I said he should've cut his coat according to his cloth..
If he knew that he doesn't hv enough money he shouldn't have taken her(me) to an expensive restaurant..

Besides I'm not someone that eats too much on a date not to talk of first date..

That guy fall hand big time.
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by godofwar666(m): 10:08pm On May 06, 2016
It depend on kind of parol or lehvehl wey una put 4 ground nah grin
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Emaax77(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2016
If this question is for Naija Ladies then U know the answer already..

6 Likes

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 10:12pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•We aren't talkin' about after you've been in a relationship a while
...But dating.
°Have me pay(charge me)
.....I'll replace you.
hmmmm....

u re damn serious about this your replacing....

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 10:14pm On May 06, 2016
ebyoma:

That's why I said he should've cut his coat according to his cloth..
If he knew that he doesn't hv enough money he shouldn't have taken her(me) to an expensive restaurant..

Besides I'm not someone that eats too much on a date not to talk of first date..

That guy fall hand big time.
what if it is a simple test?

probably to know how generous and considerate u are?

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 06, 2016
johnson232:

hmmmm....

u re damn serious about this your replacing....
°•Fo' sho
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 10:23pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Fo' sho
that's when u got no modicum of feeling for the dude.... if u know what i mean....
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by MzOnajin1(f): 10:27pm On May 06, 2016
I will pay now. Money dt I will collect back from him later, He won't even know when he is dropping it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by johnson232: 10:31pm On May 06, 2016
MzOnajin1:
I will pay now. Money dt I will collect back from him later, He won't even know when he is dropping it.
hmmmm....

this one strong...

1 Like

Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 06, 2016
johnson232:

that's when u got no modicum of feeling for the dude.... if u know what i mean....
°We just begging ta date!
°*How dare he charge me!
...that's just grounds fer replacement!
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by lilmax(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2016
See them grin BALLESS as usual
Re: Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
MzOnajin1:
°•Oh Snap!!
I'm in the presence of greatness !!
.....oh,teach me!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out / Things People Do In The Name Of Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.