Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice (2556 Views)

My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / Am I Really A Bad Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by GodnGold: 7:29pm On May 07, 2016
Oga,I am waiting for her response ooo.
Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 07, 2016
I think I owe you all this one. I finally summoned courage to own up my misdemeanours to her. It wasn't a pretty sight having to endure her breaking down in front of me, but she agreed to walk me through the problem until we find a lasting solution. She never really bought the 'I'm not responsible' part. She kind of brushed off the paternity issues. Her only condition is that the lady won't come in, but she wasn't keen on ending my relationship with 'the child'. In her own words, she feels having to care for the child only to quit later, irrespective of the reason, is not so nice. We slated to conclude the discussion tomorrow before reaching out to the lady. I'm aware she's just trying to be strong for me, because I saw her lost in thought quite a number of times today. She's not even in our bedroom now, preferring to see a movie in the living room, something she doesn't really do because we usually see movies in the room together at this time.

I think she is still working through my trouble, and the damage I've done, but honestly, she's keen on pointing out to me that it's one of the many problems we may encounter. Thank you for your advice guys. I'm really grateful.
Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by Dyt(f): 10:44pm On May 07, 2016
Awww
Good woman you have dia
Idaya?
The roof must have fallen
Very impulsive woman
I taya for her sef

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by MRBrownJ: 11:05pm On May 07, 2016
I think I owe you all this one. I finally summoned courage to own up my misdemeanours to her. It wasn't a pretty sight having to endure her breaking down in front of me, but she agreed to walk me through the problem until we find a lasting solution. She never really bought the 'I'm not responsible' part. She kind of brushed off the paternity issues. Her only condition is that the lady won't come in, but she wasn't keen on ending my relationship with 'the child'. In her own words, she feels having to care for the child only to quit later, irrespective of the reason, is not so nice. We slated to conclude the discussion tomorrow before reaching out to the lady. I'm aware she's just trying to be strong for me, because I saw her lost in thought quite a number of times today. She's not even in our bedroom now, preferring to see a movie in the living room, something she doesn't really do because we usually see movies in the room together at this time.

I think she is still working through my trouble, and the damage I've done, but honestly, she's keen on pointing out to me that it's one of the many problems we may encounter. Thank you for your advice guys. I'm really grateful.

nice move, now you guys can fix the issue as a family and grow possibly stronger from this nightmare.
btw: no mother in her right mind will let you and wifey raise her child.... unless you pay her VERY handsomely.
Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 08, 2016
Oh Lord! Keep me away from useless men like this. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by njiasi30(f): 4:54pm On May 08, 2016
Ur wife really luvs u btw she ve no opt .I will likely do d same if i were in her shoes. Thank God 4 u sha.
Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:06am On May 09, 2016
Eiyaaah. . . .

I reserve my comment sha before you guys bite off my head! grin
Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by marbee(f): 9:28am On May 09, 2016
femmefetale:
Oh Lord! Keep me away from useless men like this. Amen

I pity the woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by marbee(f): 9:32am On May 09, 2016
And the OP will be thinking that his troubles have been settled, it has just begin.

3 Likes

Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by greatgod2012(f): 11:51am On May 09, 2016
@op, even though you've deactivated, I still have to tell you this............Be careful, be very careful, be very, very careful in that house. That woman might have a plan B. We women, do not and cannot accept such BS easily like you have just presented it here............Beware!

Do not say I did not tell you o

4 Likes

Re: Fellows, I Really Really Need Your Advice by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2016
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I learned that a nairalander fucck you in your house last year is it true?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Household Items For Sale Due To Relocation- / Closed Thread / Expecting A Baby? Click Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.