Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. (6294 Views)

A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / LANDS AT SHIMAWA, JUST BEHIND RCCG CAMP FOR AS LOW AS 500K(30K INSTALLMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, we at Tigerkenn Homes Ltd have been working tirelessly to secure the best investments for Nigerians at the most secured locations with the potential for good value in the short to medium term.

We have created and sold estates in the past, with huge success. We are also known to be meticulous in our search for the most trouble free properties in all the places we market. Our goal here is the total development of a modern estate, with a good plan to solve the housing needs of a well informed populace, by providing the best of estate services.

To this end we have identified the potentials of property development at Amaokpo Nike, a town near Enugu city. This town shares a common boundary with Ibeagwa and Ogbeke towns. This is an up and coming location, with property developers stretching right into the whole towns. There are many property companies all operating in this area. A lot of buildings are springing up in this axis as at today.

Amaokpo Nike is one of the towns that has close proximity to the Enugu-Nsukka express road. Which makes it very accessible from the two largest locations in the state. Amaokpo Nike town is only about 3 minutes drive from the popular Nike lake resort hotels, Enugu.
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
This is a Google map showing the most popular landmark in the area, the Nike lake resort hotels, an area that is so developed that land costs around there are in the it tens of millions now. We are going to look at the distance from this hotel to the location of this land .

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
The Google satellite map you see in this post was taken from this location, the Network estate in Ibeagwa Nike, Enugu state, (blue dot), it is also near the Nigerian communications commission building along the Enugu-Nsukka express road, opposite Elim estate, Enugu.

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2016
Vivian estate in the distance
Nigerian communications commission building along the Enugu-Nsukka express road.

Both are a mere 5 minutes drive from the location of this land..

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2016
The development you see Is the Network estate, a mere 1.2 kilometres away from the land.......

Te land in question is around the blue dot in the Google map. The red marker is the Nike Lake resort hotels, just 27 minutes away, according to Mr. Google. I was in the land when I got the Google images. .....

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2016
Reserved for comments
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2016
Reserved for explanation
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2016
Wait for details please.....
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by ikemeze: 9:20pm On May 06, 2016
how far with anambra ? seems hope nothing is happening there

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by pacino26(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2016
Oga Spyder

Permission to buy this land o!

I'll start the foundation soon.
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by NaijaFutbol: 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
Reserved for question(s).
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by tranxo(m): 1:46am On May 07, 2016
Waiting for details
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by Meringe(m): 3:15am On May 07, 2016
Reserved for details too.
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by Frosti(m): 3:35am On May 07, 2016
Reserved for questions.
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by write2obi(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2016
I'm sure this is also going to be a success like the rest, keep developing our darling State.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by glogirl(f): 9:36pm On May 07, 2016
hello spyder880,

Questions for you please.

1. Is this land before or after ogbeke Nike?
2. 27 minutes from Nike lake resort sounds very far. How many kilometres are we looking at here?
3. How far is it from the express?
4. what is the pricing structure?
5. when you say modern estate, how modern will it be? what infrastructure are you planning?

thank you.
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2016
glogirl:
hello spyder880,

Questions for you please.

1. Is this land before or after ogbeke Nike?
2. 27 minutes from Nike lake resort sounds very far. How many kilometres are we looking at here?
3. How far is it from the express?
4. what is the pricing structure?
5. when you say modern estate, how modern will it be? what infrastructure are you planning?

thank you.

1. This land is before Ogbeke Nike, Amaokpo Nike shares a common boundary with Ibeagwa and Ogbeke Nike towns.

2. It's about 8 kilometres from Nike lake resort hotels from my own estimate. Not very far especially if you see the activities happening around there.

3. Maximum of two kilometres, about 5 minutes drive from the express on untarred roads.

4. We are working out the pricing details with other plans.

5. Everything, roads, electricity, water supply, security, etc. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by Meringe(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2016
Update?
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:27am On May 18, 2016
Meringe:
Update?

Awaiting the survey layout, I will share it as soon as I get it.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:28am On May 22, 2016
What I have here, is a map showing most of the lands that makes up the layout as prepared by the town surveyor. I will need to cut out the section of land free for purchase and then continue the negotiations with the community. This is because we need to fence out the portion I am acquiring and make it a gated community. I will update you as we move along. Thanks for your patience.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:33am On May 25, 2016
I understand from my associates inside this community that about 150 plots starting from plot 1 are free for sale. I am still working out details of the actual sizes and waiting for the surveyor to provide more information as we approach the cost stages.

I must admit that I love the neat arrangement of the plots in the layout.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by tranxo(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2016
spyder880:
I understand from my associates inside this community that about 150 plots starting from plot 1 are free for sale. I am still working out details of the actual sizes and waiting for the surveyor to provide more information as we approach the cost stages.

I must admit that I love the neat arrangement of the plots in the layout.
I pray God this is affordable for me to invest in.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by pacino26(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2016
tranxo:

I pray God this is affordable for me to invest in.

It sure will, cuz Spyder is going to make a good bargain.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
Eagerly waiting for the pricing structure.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by glogirl(f): 3:01pm On May 31, 2016
yes oo. we are waiting...
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by Memejem: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
So, how far for this estate?
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by Sagewood: 8:28am On Jun 12, 2016
@ Spyder880,
Interesting development plans. Back to Nairaland property section after about 3 yrs hiatus. I have missed a lot. I will try and catch up.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sagewood:
@ Spyder880,
Interesting development plans. Back to Nairaland property section after about 3 yrs hiatus. I have missed a lot. I will try and catch up.

Wao! Sagewood, I remember you. Where,ve you been bro?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by BlueMountain1(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2016
Hello Spyder, some of us has been on the fence all these while; watching and wondering when we can be able to tap into this set-up particularly now that the inner cities of towns like Enugu, Owerri and Awka are no go area! Do update us with your contact phone numbers and e-mail address once again. Looking forward to keying into this project real time.
Re: Buy Lands At Redemption Layout, Amaokpo Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
BlueMountain1:
Hello Spyder, some of us has been on the fence all these while; watching and wondering when we can be able to tap into this set-up particularly now that the inner cities of towns like Enugu, Owerri and Awka are no go area! Do update us with your contact phone numbers and e-mail address once again. Looking forward to keying into this project real time.

You can always teach me on 0803 335 0750 or send a mail to Ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk, watsapp too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja-land For Sale@800k,1M,2M&3million:read Detail / Buy Dangote Cement At Wholesale Price / All Lagos Filling Stations For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.