Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,474 members, 7,801,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband (13460 Views)

Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by yusaze807: 10:22pm On May 06, 2016
This is Ronke Shonde and her husband, Lekan Shonde. She was found dead in her home this morning and her husband is missing. He is believed to have beaten her death during a domestic dispute in their home. See her family photos and photo of her corpse after she was found this morning, after the cut. She leaves behind two young children. Please ladies, your life is not worth any marriage. At least think of your kids. Who will take care of them if your man kills you...who?

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/family-photos-corpse-of-ronke-shonde.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by yusaze807: 10:22pm On May 06, 2016
See more lalasticlala smiley smiley smiley

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by yusaze807: 10:22pm On May 06, 2016
nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by cruzita(f): 10:27pm On May 06, 2016
I say NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by ladyF(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by oglalasioux(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2016
From the pictures this was a very happy family and I believe the husband of this woman wouldn't have had the thoughts of hurting her except the woman has made the man jealous in some way especially if they are going through financial problems.

Not all men can handle some things in the midst of adversity but killing the woman, even involuntarily, is not acceptable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Pheals(f): 10:45pm On May 06, 2016
. God save women from stupid husband cry o

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by madridguy(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2016
@ OP, how could you make conclusion to ascertain the cause of her death?

Where is Postmortem result showing she was beating/strangle to death?

Where is Police report and above all her husband.

RIP Ronke.

2 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by cassidy1996(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by queenoflafia(f): 10:51pm On May 06, 2016
Na wah o
It's painful when sweet and loving relationship goes sour
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Janet101(f): 11:01pm On May 06, 2016
God,pls give us wisdom to rule our homes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nixiepie(f): 11:07pm On May 06, 2016
Jeeez embarassed
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by oatzeal(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2016
too bad
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by yellowbeauty(f): 11:22pm On May 06, 2016
oh!. This is too bad, May her soul rest in peace
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2016
We can't just conclude it was domestic violence..... Let the Forensics fdo their thing first because the picture i see there doesn't look like she has a scratch on her body
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Destined2win: 4:57am On May 07, 2016
I see a family living in love but somehow the wife has an insulting mouth while the husband is temperamental. This argument sets in, the wife starts talking uncontrollably and the temperamental husband lost control and smacked her wife without the intention of really seeing her dead. When he sees his wife fall, he cries and tells he her, 'honey please stand up, I didn't mean it'. When he tries and sees that the wife is dead for real,he runs away screaming, 'Oh what have I done?' cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by MVLOX(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2016
I don't c any reason why a man should lay his hand on a lady....if worst comes to worst just put on something and go cool off somewhere..... Trust me it will save u a lot stress and wahala...

5 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 7:31am On May 07, 2016
See fine sweet lady with a killer physique. chai
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Beremx(f): 7:47am On May 07, 2016
So sad!
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by edwife(f): 7:51am On May 07, 2016
Was it worth it? Look at these two little kids,who is going to care for them? Why on earth,will anyone continue to stay in an abusive marriage as if life has no meaning to you. She probably stayed because of her kids and money ,now they get to live with the stigma of daddy killed mummy rather than the stigma of mummy and daddy separated... I wonder which is easier to grow up with.

Yes, marriage is a good thing, but if he hits you or uses you as a punching bag, please, walk away. They don't give medals for endurance,No marriage is worth your LIFE!
It is sad, very sad.Say #notodomesticviolence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by babie78: 8:06am On May 07, 2016
I had to log in to respond. Ronke Bewaji was a beautiful woman in and out. She was a staff of Gtbank before leaving for stanbic and yes she was a victim of domestic violence and like most women she chose to remain in a bad marriage and now she is no more. It had nothing to do with money. She had her own. It's just sad and pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 8:42am On May 07, 2016
OMG
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by MrKong: 8:48am On May 07, 2016
Unfortunately
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 8:49am On May 07, 2016
See the man strong face sef. They children still small fa one of the reasons why you should not rush into marriage.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by greyce: 8:51am On May 07, 2016
Oh no!!! Not again! Stories like this really make me feel bad...no woman should ever stay in an abusive relationship,life has no duplicate. Rip ma'am

I pray ur cute little kids never suffer

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Sobolev: 8:52am On May 07, 2016
It's really sad and pathetic. I agree with you that she was a beautiful woman in and out. She was also a proponent of the institution of marriage. Unfortunately for her, she was in an abusive one that has now cost her her life.

Marriage is a good thing, but being in an abusive one is a disaster waiting to happen.

babie78:
I had to log in to respond. Ronke Bewaji was a beautiful woman in and out. She was a staff of Gtbank before leaving for stanbic and yes she was a victim of domestic violence and like most women she chose to remain in a bad marriage and now she is no more. It had nothing to do with money. She had her own. It's just sad and pathetic
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by pretydiva(f): 9:21am On May 07, 2016
Any man who raises his hands on a woman is a beast. He's not worth living

Say no to domestic violence cry

4 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by LecciGucci: 4:13pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Sampson88(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2016
It's painful when sweet and loving relationship goes sour.... But the ugly truth is that all this start happening when the women ( wife ) start be rude in the name of equality to the husband. Ladies learn how to obey ur man(husband) simply because that bible says he is the hard of the family not ur toy and when the husband feel that he is losing the position bad things start happen ..thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. / BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress / See Yahoo Boy Who Used To Get N2 Million Every 23 Days In His Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.