Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event (17101 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by WAECFlyer1: 11:48pm On May 06, 2016

Former Governor of Cross River State Donald Duke shared photos taken with good friends, Chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, the Chairman of Forte Oil, and Frank Nweke, former Minister of Information, at the recently held Runway Jazz held last Friday, April 29 at Eko Hotel and Suites Victoria Island. The former Governor, a skillful saxophonist, made his debut performance alongside Kirk Whalum, Omawumi,Yinka Davies, and others.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/05/06/jolly-good-friends-femi-otedola-aliko-dangote-and-donald-duke-pictured-at-an-event/
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by WAECFlyer1: 11:49pm On May 06, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Flashh: 11:34am On May 07, 2016
Cool!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2016
Awon Olowo Aiye
I pray God do my own quick quick
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by oshe11: 11:34am On May 07, 2016
k
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Nobody: 11:35am On May 07, 2016
4 Tribes equally represented.

Yet no one Noticed FRANK NWEKE Jnr.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Nobody: 11:35am On May 07, 2016
Soon, i will be talked about for good.

Soon, i ll be able to decide what Nigeria's economy will look like. Just like dangote and otedola
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Qmerit(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2016
Hope Frank is fine cause he's not smart for my liking...
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Nobody: 11:36am On May 07, 2016
alaye,double ur hustle.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by benedictnsi(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2016
cool rich people

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by dragonking2: 11:36am On May 07, 2016
Donald duke looking handsome and classy as usual...All Niger deltans are handsome, beautiful and classy. Kudos to my brothers and sisters from the SS. cool

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by iceberylin(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2016
That's what you call a Rich Photo.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Emmy9ite(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2016
I will get there.. 5 years from now y'all will be clicking the like button.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by dollaflow(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2016
ok
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Beehshorp(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2016
dragonking2:
Donald duke looking handsome and classy as usual...All Niger deltans are handsome and classy. Kudos to my brothers and sisters from the SS. cool

Ya... Very true esp asari dokubo

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by blexy3(f): 11:41am On May 07, 2016
May the spirit of Richies in them possess me and my generation forever....

hit LIKE if u wish so & SHARE if u want double portion of the spirit

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Dottore: 11:42am On May 07, 2016
Frank is not finding it easy since he wasted so much funds in PDP in his race for the Senate
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by kingarizona1(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2016
grin That's my cartel Guys... LolZzz!! We're geting there soon. Mmeenh Being Broke is the Root to all Evil
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by hok4u(f): 11:42am On May 07, 2016
Olowo lo sé óré olowo. . . Baba God pick up the call.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by TAVOX: 11:44am On May 07, 2016
Handsome Duke

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by kayceekleans(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2016
There is always something about this Donald Duke guy that makes him very unique...

#Saxophonist#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by deeway200(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2016
The fourth is Frank Nike Jnr.(former minister of information under Obasanjo's regime) It's been long have heard him
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by deeway200(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2016
The fourth is Frank Nweke Jnr.(former minister of information under Obasanjo's regime) It's been long have heard him
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by encryptjay(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2016
The last time I heard Frank Nweke Jnr's name was in Junior Sec sch
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by yekparikpa(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2016
Beehshorp:

Ya... Very true esp asari dokubo
And Duncan Mighty.lol

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by anselm791(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2016
And the frank guy just had to spoil their picture.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Gerrard59(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2016
Emmy9ite:
I will get there.. 5 years from now y'all will be clicking the like button.. cheesy

Which industry do you intend delving into?

Ok I get..... The art and science of producing microbes grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Zdoh(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2016
Great men of the nation,I respect them so much....I want to have as many ships on the on and offshore,aircrafts,trucks and be the man of many asset and let my generation,generation feel wealth. Lord touch my career this men o lori meji.
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by Orikinla(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2016
I am not yet a billionaire, but I thank Almighty God JEHOVAH they don't look better than me.
Dangote looks stressed.
Otedola looks older than the age he claims.
Donald Duke also looks stressed.
They need to relax more.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by 400billionman: 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
Better mens
Re: Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event by DeRoyalFranco(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2016
kenonze:
4 Tribes equally represented.

Yet no one Noticed FRANK NWEKE Jnr.
You noticed because you are a tribalist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Apple Becomes 1st Private Company Worth $1 Trillion / What's A Good Souvenir To Give Clients During This Festive Season? / How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.