Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Toolz Working Out. (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Working Out. (photo) (895 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Working Out. (photo) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 07, 2016
on her IG page she capyioned it 'little by little'

Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by donbenedict(m): 12:13am On May 07, 2016
The quest for killer hips is real cheesy grin
Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by enoch273: 12:16am On May 07, 2016
Either is is planing on becoming a man or she wants to be a bouncer.....
Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by Riogeese(m): 12:49am On May 07, 2016
maybe she's going to Olympics
Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by Smellymouth: 12:53am On May 07, 2016
Toolz,abeg answer me, I know you are married but:: grin

Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by Xionez(m): 12:55am On May 07, 2016
Rick Ross has inspired many people...lol
But wait o, how about them stretch marks?
Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by Mediapace: 1:09am On May 07, 2016
Chai! I Dey vigil outa thread

Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by Nobody: 1:14am On May 07, 2016
Toolz is one of the many Nigerian women who spend months in the gym but never lose a full kilogram.
Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by TPAND(f): 5:30am On May 07, 2016
...there's something I know for sure, this captain will cheat on this girl after months of marriage. She's desperately trying to trim down not work out. Her b**bs are looking droopy, you could see the nips point down south.
When she gives birth, she will explode, forget this OAP, OAP rubbish. Despite squeezing herself into tight clothes with the aid of waist trimmers, you can still see the many many flappy meat falling of her tuck. Damn
Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by Afrok(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2016
Working out by taking pictures in a room without any visible gym equipments? :oThis people should continue to try hard just to stay in the news...
Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by MrKong: 8:46am On May 07, 2016
Working out on a rug cheesy
Re: Toolz Working Out. (photo) by pretydiva(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2016
She needs it

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Lovely In Face Print Dress / Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Becomes The First Olori To Have An Instagram Account / I Am Happy My Name Is Being Cleared & I Want Justice’ – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.