Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin (31960 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by aminulive: 12:25am On May 07, 2016
Tuneji balogun, ex-husband of popular musician, Tiwa Savage is truly in big trouble. Tiwa had stated in her interview that Teebillz allegedly owes someone N45 million and has the EFCC on his tail, recent discoveries have shown that it is in fact true. Quoting what Tiwa said in the interview;

"What set off all off these was that he went to borrow 45 million Naira from someone and he lost it. I just found out that EFCC was investigating a case against him, and my brother called me from London and confirmed it that TJ is in deep trouble, and that some people might hurt him, that I should be careful. In my frantic mode to try and suppress this situation I went to one of my big bros who can help."

Investigations carried out by Dumebi Ifeanyi, shows that Teebillz collected the money from a lady called Hajara Mustapha who happens to be a cousin to the last daughter of General Ibrahim Babangida, Halima Babangida.

The poor girl who was apparently ignorant of his ulterior motives, gave N45 million to him on behalf of Etisalat for a gig/show. Immediately he collected the money, he dissapeared. Hajara informed her cousin, Halima and they are threatening to deal seriously with him unless they get the money back. They contacted the EFCC to get him.

This development is what seems to have driven the young man over-board as he tried to commit suicide but was stopped.

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/exclusive-teebillz-took-n45-million-halima-babangidas-cousin/

1 Like

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Delphi(m): 12:37am On May 07, 2016
She has already said that he borrowed #45 million. Did he deny? Why reiterating it? Is it because he came clean of drug abuse accusation, hence borrowing money accusation enters second gear. Leave the young man alone to drink water and drop cup!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Smellymouth: 12:38am On May 07, 2016
"..What set off all of these was that he went to borrow 45 million Naira from someone and he lost it..."

Ship fit miss for naija, Satellite miss, soldiers miss sef, plane even miss for naija, budget miss for naija..

Wetin come be #45million when Teebillz nor go fit miss? undecided

Abeg, who know where toilet dey here? I wan PISS

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Xionez(m): 12:47am On May 07, 2016
Abeg, make this T-billz (abi na T-shirt) matter cook finish.
Okay, so he has N45 mill gbese on his head. So what?
I dey owe Iya Basira N4500 for the food wey me and my gees chop last month, why i no see am for FP on Nairaland?
i epp people dat day, who T-shirt epp?!

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Nobody: 1:08am On May 07, 2016
I believe this story, not!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Khd95(m): 1:37am On May 07, 2016
He borrowed it to take care of edible catering

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by TPAND(f): 5:28am On May 07, 2016
Here they come again... With them say, them say information. Serial jobless olofofos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by yungryce: 5:31am On May 07, 2016
abeg shey na d bank acc nomba im loss abi im throway d ghana must gos wey d money dey inside undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Pheals(f): 6:30am On May 07, 2016
Tiwa done finish this guy !! After she exposed him ....she also pray 4him shocked chaii ladies ! This is who some ladies called there mentor o c her home .... Now she is in London undecidedy TJ dey sleep around ,poor dude ! Don't depend on gals learn to work

Enh oga mynd44 are u still sleeping ,con confirm this news .... Wake up o b4 I pour water on u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by UncleLondon: 7:06am On May 07, 2016
There's nothing like a fake rumour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Beremx(f): 7:52am On May 07, 2016
This is serious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by kulobyno: 7:55am On May 07, 2016
Chai. Not all the fine cars on the road have been paid for

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by AyodejiGREAT: 7:56am On May 07, 2016
You guys need to understand their story is stale now!

Give us some other interesting story

Who tiwa and tbliz epp? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Category1: 7:56am On May 07, 2016
[size=13pt]haven't we heard enough of these teebillz and tiwa stuff already? Like what are we going to do with this news now

Since the beginning of the this tiwa stuff, I haven't been interested in it...I don't see how stuffs like this gonna change our lives....

Go to YouTube and u will see so many aproko girls commenting grin[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by MisterGrace: 7:56am On May 07, 2016
lol.... Investigation my foot. Just tells that got your story from tiwa and not some silly investigation sh!t.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Nobody: 7:56am On May 07, 2016
Different stories here and there. Abeg make person hear word angry
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by manutdrichie(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2016
So Tiwa finished this guy before running away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2016
Well, since today is Saturday, the elders are still sleeping. Wait till 11am for proper sensible comments. The alcohol + Nkwobi & 2 packs of cigarettes must have cleared from their system by then grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Panzerfaust(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2016
kulobyno:
Chai. Not all the fine cars on the road have been paid for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Apelex(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2016
Babangida last daughter Cousin get 45million to borrow person...nah wah oh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2016
They have started posting this rubbish about Tiwa and family, this morning...

What NONSENSE is this naaaw.. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Emmysteve(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2016
Boring news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by biztexx: 8:00am On May 07, 2016
HMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by searchng4love: 8:00am On May 07, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by ChappyChase: 8:00am On May 07, 2016
I won't comment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Stanleyafam(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2016
Abeg how dem dey carry loss 45,000,000 naira, him forget am for bus come down?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by froshhomie(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=Xionez post=45384329]Abeg, make this T-billz (abi na T-shirt) matter cook finish.
Okay, so he has N45 mill gbese on his head. So what?
I dey owe Iya Basira N4500 for the food wey me and my gees chop last month, why i no see am for FP on Nairaland?
i epp people dat day,
dude u ain't smiling #lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by BABSIN(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2016
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by onadana: 8:01am On May 07, 2016
Women are terrible when they want to bring you down.It takes grit and guts to survive the fury of a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu(In Photos) / Daniel Egwede Transformed Into An Albino (photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Shows Off His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.