Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . (1950 Views)

I Need Spiritual Advise / I Need Spiritual Help From Satan Pls / TB Joshua: You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by Prophetright(m): 2:21am On May 13, 2016
A note of Advise : When you Pray against people you feel or thought they are your Enemies ,I hope your hands are clean ,hope you are not someone enemy as well, Praying dangerous prayers against the same thing that you do to your fellow. brothers and sisters ,Its a very simple thing. .Do unto others as you want others do unto you ,its very simple that makes. your worship accepted, it makes the world a better place ,it makes your spiritual life awesome .You feel bad when someone does a bad to you ,it makes you feel real bad ,common do not do same to others .If you like have knowledge of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation ,Pay your Tithe and offerings ,give to the poor, sing praises to the Lord ,attend church regularly, take all the church titles ,you are just wasting your time in your service .what are you doing to others, what is your service to your fellow brothers and sisters Love or hatred .The Love for God is the basis for the Love for others .The Light shineth and darkness comprehend it not .Cheers.
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by folak48: 7:13am On May 13, 2016
Good morning sir, I sent you a mail yesterday God Bless You sir.
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by Prophetright(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2016
Everyone Shall get feedbacks by Latest Friday next week 1.o'clock ,if I have not responded be Patient please .God bless you all .
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by Prophetright(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2016
Domestic Violence is on the Increase in our Society today between Couples ,some leads to Death ,some left with serious Life threatening Injuries .Go to Magistrate court today ,you see cases of a divorce as a result of Infidelity ,Lack of Trust and Endurance ,Quite surprising ,Marriage of 25,35 years End within few minutes ,husband begging Judge to separate Union ,Wife also supporting such that she is fed up ,Some years back the union use to be fantastically awesome. Think very well you that is about to get hooked ,wed ,that man you just met ,the woman you are Planning to Marry ,off course he showers you with Gift ,takes you round the World ,hmmmmm ,He how far will the Journey be ,just how far. .Be wise ,Be sensitive ,Be carefull Marriage Journey is not bread and butter sometimes it may not have to do with Characters but of the Spirit .God help .The Light shineth ,Darkness comprehend it not .Shallom .
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by donseg: 9:31pm On May 13, 2016
OLOGUN JOHNSON,ONDO STATE,emmy4all@yahoo.com,08184826036
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by Prophetright(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2016
donseg:
OLOGUN JOHNSON,ONDO STATE,emmy4all@yahoo.com,08184826036
. Ok Noted .
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by cotmag(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2016
Just sent you a mail.
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by cotmag(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2016
Prophetright:
Everyone Shall get feedbacks by Latest Friday next week 1.o'clock ,if I have not responded be Patient please .God bless you all .
I sent you a mail yesterday sir.
Prophetright:
Domestic Violence is on the Increase in our Society today between Couples ,some leads to Death ,some left with serious Life threatening Injuries .Go to Magistrate court today ,you see cases of a divorce as a result of Infidelity ,Lack of Trust and Endurance ,Quite surprising ,Marriage of 25,35 years End within few minutes ,husband begging Judge to separate Union ,Wife also supporting such that she is fed up ,Some years back the union use to be fantastically awesome. Think very well you that is about to get hooked ,wed ,that man you just met ,the woman you are Planning to Marry ,off course he showers you with Gift ,takes you round the World ,hmmmmm ,He how far will the Journey be ,just how far. .Be wise ,Be sensitive ,Be carefull Marriage Journey is not bread and butter sometimes it may not have to do with Characters but of the Spirit .God help .The Light shineth ,Darkness comprehend it not .Shallom .
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by folak48: 10:33pm On May 20, 2016
Sir you promised Friday but you are yet to respond I hope all is well sir?
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by innason(m): 4:05am On May 22, 2016
I sent you an email. profinna2000@yahoo.com
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by BJOO(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2016
I sent u a mail pls reply.
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by niceprof: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Hello i sent you a massage.
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by Kunleoduwole(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello, My name is Kunle oduwole, stay at Dopemu,Lagos,can you assist me spiritually about some challenges I am going through.. my email is kunleblackrule @gmail.com.
thank you
Re: Having Challenges That Need Spiritual Findings . by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
taiwo850629:
I'm serious. I'm looking for Sidi. The spiritual wife is different. As a christian are you not supposed to help me pray away my spiritual wife?

You are the only one that can send your spiritual wife away because you alone got married to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Baby!! 15 Years After Marriage, Chioma Jesus Celebrates Daughter / Rccg Sunday School 22 October, 2017 / Once Saved Always Saved Vs. Obedient Salvation Formerly Known as Works Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.