Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? (6672 Views)

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Lezzlie(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2016
AfroSamurai:
Ah please I don't want to think about it. sad
She already thinks I am you. grin
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by AfroSamurai: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
She already thinks I am you. grin
I wouldn't even bother trying to convince her otherwise. grin

Funny, Charijee_ thought the same. I wonder why the always align us together, given I'm not as verbose as you are.

May be it's the overt love for anything and everything that is feminine. grin
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
This girl is just super at sitting under my nerves!!! Argggghh!!!
I really wish you aren't friends with Obontami, I really would have enjoyed scalping you for fun.

Lezz says he's under 6 months ban for this," please stop asslicking, he can testify you're a liar" . Yes that harmless statement warranted a 6 months ban till April 2017.

All his alternates are banned eternally, eg

Vernomouslezz
Lezznjr
Lezznjr
lezzTheRipper
Bloodonhishands
Thebigbadtroll

These other monikers without the Lezz variant are well known to be his as he doesn't hide them.

Your friends don't get a 6 months ban but they hide in their alternates and even pose as females, Missclassy, gossipfreak, Urlando, Mundelov and more.

Shame be unto you, woman. I wonder how your sense of judgement will be as a mother.
Tana and i are no longer friends undecided
there goes the pass u needed 2 troll me with yer main account freely now
U cant stop doin' it with yer alternates undecided afrosam and repokial (misspelled)
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Lezzlie(m): 6:55am On Dec 27, 2016
obontami:

Hopefully we 'll meet when you come around. smiley Please free ms.puffpuff, please don't go hard on her. grin

She's a genius at making me angry, I swear.

Definitely, when I hit Lagos, I am meeting up with you for some salt water püssy-feasting.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Lezzlie(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Tana and i are no longer friends undecided
there goes the pass u needed 2 troll me with yer main account freely now
U cant stop doin' it with yer alternates undecided afrosam and repokial (misspelled)
You're making a laughing stock of yourself, Cheezy.

Everyone in Romance section knows who afro Sam is but you.

Let me ask you, why would anyone troll a softie like you with an alt?
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by obontami: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:

She's a genius at making me angry, I swear.

Definitely, when I hit Lagos, I am meeting up with you for some salt water püssy-feasting.

That's what's up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
You're making a laughing stock of yourself, Cheezy.

Everyone in Romance section knows who afro Sam is but you.

Let me ask you, why would anyone troll a softie like you with an alt?
u didnt intend 2 troll me but u did end up getting angry
and u throw punches easier with yer alternates when dealin' with some1 who u usually dont drag with (eg. Mu.va)
•••••
Ok .....tell me....Who is he but "Mr.logic" himself? undecided
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Lezzlie(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2016
obontami:

That's what's up grin
I hit Lagos September through October and the clubs at Lekki were something else. Strip joints....softest ass that ever rested on my dick. A nigger just couldn't breath right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Lezzlie(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
u didnt intend 2 troll me but u did end up getting angry
and u throw punches easier with yer alternates when dealin' with some1 who u usually dont drag with (eg. Mu.va)
•••••
Ok .....tell me....Who is he but "Mr.logic" himself? undecided
I really, truly, honestly don't understand what your fingers just chirped up there.

I believe you need to be fücked properly for emotional stability and balanced view.

I can't hide under any alternate baby. If my writing style doesn't give me away , my flirting will.

And I don't fake or pretend. Stop your slanted analysis, you're never good with one.

Your maniacal friends with black hearts even go as far as typing in Yoruba when they are Igbo and using female alternates at the same time. But I never saw you criticise them , not even once.

Can you fück off now!!!

*Modified*** I hope you see your first statement contradicted everything you have said? Thanks. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
I really, truly, honestly don't understand what your fingers just chirped up there.

I believe you need to be fücked properly for emotional stability and balanced view.

I can't hide under any alternate baby. If my writing style doesn't give me away , my flirting will.

And I don't fake or pretend. Stop your slanted analysis, you're never good with one.

Your maniacal friends with black hearts even go as far as typing in Yoruba when they are Igbo and using female alternates at the same time. But I never saw you criticise them , not even once.

Can you fück off now!!!
i will go. But hear this.
U keep yer alternates...ALL of them -outta things that concern me ,even when not mentioning me directly undecided
U wanna troll/drag/shade/bash me u do it with yer main undecided
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Lezzlie(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
i will go. But hear this.
U keep yer alternates...ALL of them -outta things that concern me ,even when not mentioning me directly undecided
U wanna troll/drag/shade/bash me u do it with yer main undecided
You have contradicted yourself already, Miss save the downtrodden.

ILuvGummyBearz:
[color=magenta][font=times new roman]u didnt intend 2 troll me but u did end up getting angry
and u throw punches

That's it there contradicting yourself witlessly. Now fück away!!!
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
You have contradicted yourself already, Miss save the downtrodden.

That's it there contradicting yourself witlessly. Now fück away!!!
i said IF u wanna
I was trying 2 cover every avenue. I dont want 2 have 2 talk on this again .
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Lezzlie(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
i said IF u wanna
I was trying 2 cover every avenue. I dont want 2 have 2 talk on this again .
Ok, bye.
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Lezzlie(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2016
One last thing, ILuvGummyBearz, I request that you don't get involved or interfere in any brawl I'm involved in.

Just steer away and watch from the sidelines. It is very important.
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
One last thing, ILuvGummyBearz, I request that you don't get involved or interfere in any brawl I'm involved in.

Just steer away and watch from the sidelines. It is very important.
yeah
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by obontami: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
I hit Lagos September through October and the clubs at Lekki were something else. Strip joints....softest ass that ever rested on my dick. A nigger just couldn't breath right.

Haha grin
Re: Is This A Burger Or A Cake? What Do You Think? by mooretes: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Hi guys,

I am sorry it has to come to this but as much as I hate interfering in peoples convo, I would kindly suggest you probably take your e-fight somewhere else.

In addition STOP swearing on my thread! I believe we should be grown up about whatever it is we are dealing with. Moreso, messages on such platforms can be read out of context and in as much as I don't even know what started this whole brouhaha, please do not derail my topic!

This thread was opened for people like you to appreciate the burger cake. So please let us keep it that way.

Thanks for understanding. Happy New year in advance. GBY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Island Snack Recipes Needed / Post Pictures Of Food Taken Off The Internet With Picture Credit Please / Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw & Unrefined Shea Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.