Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Are There Still Job Opportunities In Construction Companies? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are There Still Job Opportunities In Construction Companies? (625 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017 / Photo: Yoruba Boys In Construction In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Job Opportunities In Construction Companies? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:55am On May 07, 2016
I'm currently working in a one man construction company,although the pay is not that much,but I just love that profession,so I care less about the pay because I know someday somehow I'll get the right connection.
I don't know if I'm the only one in this shoe,I've been finding it hard to apply to another construction companies,even two of my friends in two different construction companies are currently searching for jobs because their companies closed down.
And it's not that easy standing alone as a contractor without the required connection.And pls if you have any idea of where to apply as a civil engineer,you can update me here,thanks.
Re: Are There Still Job Opportunities In Construction Companies? by karleone(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2016
Holluwatarhyor:
I'm currently working in a one man construction company,although the pay is not that much,but I just love that profession,so I care less about the pay because I know someday somehow I'll get the right connection.
I don't know if I'm the only one in this shoe,I've been finding it hard to apply to another construction companies,even two of my friends in two different construction companies are currently searching for jobs because their companies closed down.
And it's not that easy standing alone as a contractor without the required connection.And pls if you have any idea of where to apply as a civil engineer,you can update me here,thanks.

Ever heard "A bird at hand worth more than two in the bush"? Hold on to your little and HOPE. Bros, construction job adverts hardly see the light of the day in Nigeria. Even if it does, it comes with great conditions like 7-10 experience, COREN registered, etc. Believe me, it's painful seeing such, especially when you're handicapped in the direction of the requirements. I'm a Civil engineering graduate still on the look out for job. It has not been easy but I believe it will son come to an end. You can check out alljobs.com.ng (I hope I got the site well). Most of the jobs they post is Civil engrg related but some (jiji and olx) are scam. All the best.

Ps: in case your firm needs the services of a young Civil Engineer, I'm a pm away.
Re: Are There Still Job Opportunities In Construction Companies? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:01am On May 12, 2016
karleone:

Ever heard "A bird at hand worth more than two in the bush"? Hold on to your little and HOPE. Bros, construction job adverts hardly see the light of the day in Nigeria. Even if it does, it comes with great conditions like 7-10 experience, COREN registered, etc. Believe me, it's painful seeing such, especially when you're handicapped in the direction of the requirements. I'm a Civil engineering graduate still on the look out for job. It has not been easy but I believe it will son come to an end. You can check out alljobs.com.ng (I hope I got the site well). Most of the jobs they post is Civil engrg related but some (jiji and olx) are scam. All the best.

Ps: in case your firm needs the services of a young Civil Engineer, I'm a pm away.
hmmmm.....you'll have a testimony very soon bro,just don't relent.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Man Hawking Medicine Inside Danfo In Lagos Video / Multiple #job #vacancies @ Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) / Meet The Young Nigerian Who Is Rated As One Of The Best Cook/baker In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.