Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,540 members, 7,770,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) (63459 Views)

16-Year-Old Female Student Goes Missing (Photo) / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by nas00(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2016
My Sister Is Missing, has anyone seen her?- Urgent Please!!! (See photo)

The lady whose picture is attached is my sister, Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, a staff of Ecobank who was last seen on Thursday (5th of May, 2016) around Canoe Area of Ajao Estate, Isolo LAGOS, where she was dropped off by her colleague at work on her way home.

We urge any individual, group or body with vital information concerning her whereabouts to KINDLY contact ANY or ALL of the following people:

1) Her husband: 08039713626

2) Her elder brother: 08099743316

3) Remi: 08064546119

4) Kingsley: 07038859985

5) The nearest police station

We pray that God almighty in His might will be with her wherever she may be. May God also help and bless EVERYONE helping us on this cause. Amen.

Thank you.

Cc: OAM4J
Mynd44 (Kindly help move to front page as soon as possible, Sirs)

3 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, help a brother out oooo.

Find ur way back home IJN amen!
Lemme call my ppastors!
Naughtynaughty
Smellymouth
Kkh2
Kingrex1
Donbenedict, let's pray ooo

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by donbenedict(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2016
HateU2:

Lemme call my ppastors!
Naughtynahughty
Smellymojuth
Kkh2
Kingrex1h
Donbenedjict, let's pray ooo
will go to Ota, Canaan land nw
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by nas00(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Lemme call my ppastors!
Naughtynaughty
Smellymouth
Kkh2
Kingrex1
Donbenedict, let's pray ooo

Thank you so much dear. Gob bless you.

Thank you everyone helping on this.

#Grateful

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Smellymouth: 8:58am On May 07, 2016
Insha Allah, she will return home safe..

Allah bada Sa'a

37 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by maxti: 8:59am On May 07, 2016
She would be found Alive and well IJN

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 07, 2016
donbenedict:
will go to Ota, Canaan land nw
I said pray now now undecided
It's a serious matter malam
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by henrygale(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2016
It is well
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by donbenedict(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
I said pray now now undecided
It's a serious matter malam
alryt sister nkechi
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 07, 2016
nas00:

Thank you so much dear. Gob bless you.

Thank you everyone helping on this.

#Grateful
you are welcome bro.

I'm waiting for ur testimony here

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by nas00(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
you are welcome bro.

I'm waiting for ur testimony here

Amen. You're such a blessing cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by KingRex1(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2016
Lala FP o. Itsa civil duty.
OP stay put. shes prolly having a timeout somwhere

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by nas00(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Lala FP o. Itsa civil duty.

OP stay put. shes prolly having a timeout somwhere

Thanks Sir. We pray so.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 07, 2016
I just said a silent prayer for her.
Op pls let us knw when u guys find her

Will be looking out for her in my street tho, will let u knw any development

Thank u
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by akinwole21: 10:51am On May 07, 2016
May God bring her home safely.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by nas00(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I just said a silent prayer for her.
Op pls let us knw when u guys find her

Will be looking out for her in my street tho, will let u knw any development

Thank u

Ok. Thanks Ma'am.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by nas00(m): 11:01am On May 07, 2016
akinwole21:
May God bring her home safely.

Amen.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:41am On May 07, 2016
She will be found in Jesus name, Amennn. God will Guard and protect her , she will return Home in Peace and Good health Amennn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by blexy3(f): 12:32pm On May 07, 2016
She will soon be found IJN........ be serious in prayers as u go about the search

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by sped1oro(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2016
cases of missing persons is becoming unbecoming nowadays, what is really happening to our value system?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 12:33pm On May 07, 2016
Olorun ase won ni awari o. It's well!
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by martyns303(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2016
I saw her at golden destiny hotel Ajao estate.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by dimexy247(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2016
She will be found alive, hale and hearty by God grace, no harm shall befall her.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by dimexy247(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2016
She will be found alive, hale and hearty by God grace, no harm shall befall her Insha Allah.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2016
Fine Wuman.... See her soon..

#myWish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

when?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
u don shayo abi??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by 4watever: 12:37pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

Are you serious brother?
I work in Ecoank and the whole branch staff are at a loss. Infact the colleagues that dropped her off are currently in police custody. So please if you have any information about this, come forward mmiediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by tunaguy(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
Make hackers track her fone
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
hope you ain't joking? God comfort the family. bring her home safe n soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by VocalWalls: 12:41pm On May 07, 2016
may God keep her safe

martyns303:

if you think this is a joke, then sorry for you. I already have your picture saved. You had better edit your post and provide more details or the police will be coming for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by bestxperience: 12:43pm On May 07, 2016
Have you called D.S.S.?
They might be holding her there.
lol....
Where ever she is now, I call on the Almighty God who knows the hidden areas where our minds can not fathom to intervene.
She will be found healthy in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Making Love & Raising A Family / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.