Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself (9554 Views)

Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) / Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Jentilia(f): 8:02am On May 08, 2016
some students will soon start stealing laptop battery
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by baba11(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2016
I am already had the batteries and informative about this prior this..anyone importing the casing now here?
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by blackiridis(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2016
Kezifils:
How many laptop battery can one possibly have that he or she is not using?

ask am o
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by johnsonsegxy: 10:54am On May 08, 2016
femdevcon:

Yea I do . but you can also import it directly here sir.http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32260029697.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail

I want to buy one casing from you bro.

Do you have some on ground?

How can i reach you?
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by baba11(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

I want to buy one casing from you bro.

Do you have some on ground?

How can i reach you?
I need one too
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Quace(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2016
pls how can I get the casing here in Nigeria
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Aremu01(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2016
Oga I ll need a casing. Do you have one on ground. Where are you located?can you drop your digits?
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by baba11(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2016
Aremu01:
Oga I ll need a casing. Do you have one on ground. Where are you located?can you drop your digits?
Can we get along on whatsapp to get this done?
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Aremu01(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2016
baba11:
Can we get along on whatsapp to get this done?
OK, I ll send you a request on bbm
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by baba11(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2016
Aremu01:

OK
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Cyberdemonic: 7:28am On May 09, 2016
chukwuebuka077:
Op how does it hold charges since its dead battery?
Yes it does
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Rexyl(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2016
femdevcon:

Yea the casing has already been configured to serve that purpose. All you need do Is just arrange the laptop battery to the casing u bought

pls are the batteries packed inside laptop battery casing and the phone power bank casing of the same size. I have weak laptop battery and batteries I have already extracted from phone's faulty power bank. Now that you have guaranteed that new casing will contain the batteries and work perfectly well, I just want to know if batteries from both sources will fit in the casing
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Cyberdemonic: 12:08pm On May 09, 2016
Rexyl:

pls are the batteries packed inside laptop battery casing and the phone power bank casing of the same size. I have weak laptop battery and batteries I have already extracted from phone's faulty power bank. Now that you have guaranteed that new casing will contain the batteries and work perfectly well, I just want to know if batteries from both sources will fit in the casing

Yes they will its an assurance
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by joey150(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2016
femdevcon:

Who is scamming who? Did I collected a dime from anyone?
Its always better to keep shut on a topic one is ignorant of.

The Chinese/fake phone you re using was certified by SON right?

Guy bounce out
stop teaching people whatever cheap and harmful technology you invented. this is a very harmful setup. and only a fool will follow that example you outlined.
let the wise listen.

guy i don bounce oh!!
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by surestsam(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2016
joey150:

stop teaching people whatever cheap and harmful technology you invented. this is a very harmful setup. and only a fool will follow that example you outlined.
let the wise listen.

guy i don bounce oh!!
dont come nd start ranting here
.... People have doing the one that involves soldering, so na dis one wey no involve soldering come dey harmful abi
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by joey150(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2016
surestsam:
dont come nd start ranting here
.... People have doing the one that involves soldering, so na dis one wey no involve soldering come dey harmful abi
so people have been doing it makes it right??

all i ask is that you use your head.. is that too much to ask??

people have been doing it syndrome thats why every aspect of this country is corrupt afterall people have been doing it.

see mentality...i shame for all of una, see the kind minds wey dey dis country sha.
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Codeberg: 11:04pm On May 10, 2016
joey150:

let the wise listen.

guy i don bounce oh!!
you're one of the people that made Nigeria so backwards, techwise... Your hunger to try new things is so weak....
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by joey150(m): 12:50am On May 11, 2016
Codeberg:
you're one of the people that made Nigeria so backwards, techwise... Your hunger to try new things is so weak....
you no dey shame. 7year olds in Japan can develop simple robots.
we are here packaging dead laptop cells to charge battery.

it is you that has no atom of shame, if this is the new thing you wanna do to take Nigeria forward. just negodu country.
i now see why our leaders never wanna upgrade our school systems. the duller we are...the better for them
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by baba11(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2016
Aremu01:

I'm off on bbm for now..can u contact me through whatsapp?
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Aremu01(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2016
baba11:
Okk, I will add you
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Codeberg: 10:30pm On May 13, 2016
joey150:

it is you that has no atom of shame, if this is the new thing you wanna do to take Nigeria forward. just negodu country.
i now see why our leaders never wanna upgrade our school systems. the duller we are...the better for them
they started from somewhere too... You can't just start making robots overnight... Start from somewhere! That's the problem with guys like you.
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by surestsam(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2016
baba11:

hello, pls, hv you gotten the power bank case?
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by surestsam(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2016
femdevcon:

Yea I do . but you can also import it directly here sir.http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32260029697.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail
bro, pls do u sell d casing?
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by baba11(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2016
surestsam:
hello, pls, hv you gotten the power bank case?
Not yet...if you're interested, you can contact me!
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by surestsam(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2016
baba11:
Not yet...if you're interested, you can contact me!
yea, am interested
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by tayo399(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2016
Me too
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Kfed4ril(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2016
Cyberdemonic:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lB--xtkP_LM/VycZwiWJuDI/AAAAAAAAD8w/JKTliih5q8wJkSrhJK__SnRofltQG19kgCLcB/s1600/power-bank-925569_1920.jpg[/img]

If you are domicile in Nigeria you will agree with me that epileptic power supply is just like a music play.
The evolution of smartphones in Nigeria demand us to consume more power to charge our smartphones and devices.
Many power bank sprang up as the best alternative in the absence of power supply. But unfortunately most of these power banks are fake which you can't even identify.
Today I will be showing you the easiest way to construct a genuine long lasting power pack yourself as well make huge money from these by making and marketing it to your friends and family.

Materials Needed

• laptop Battery you ain't using again
• A power bank Casing ( you can order it from Alibaba it cost $4.29 + free shipping less than 1k)Order it Here
• A screw Driver and a pen knife.
• Your Head.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WN07iFBnrTk/VycO_Nu6MVI/AAAAAAAAD70/gn8SDrOjc5UCY9cSlI0c_vGjcqdY7PsoQCLcB/s1600/IMG_20160502_072848.jpg[/img]
How To

• Now use a screwdriver or a penKnife to remove laptop battery casing carefully. Like the image below
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dOIB81NDGbk/VycP6IXZIyI/AAAAAAAAD78/NHeBz-d2nGMDIRT265jGNercxKuo0ZQ1ACLcB/s1600/IMG_20160502_074948.jpg[/img]

After detaching the battery, you should have something like this.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-MZjY8lhlisE/VycREIZd_oI/AAAAAAAAD8M/HX5lGWnohwwPekxv0M6uWnRqYPdT0LqNgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20160502_080041.jpg[/img]

You are almost there now bring out your power bank casing and arrange the Batteries one after the other and taking note of the polarity.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Gku-sMNg0xM/VycSD-FHqDI/AAAAAAAAD8Y/E2SlnvXPQM09W7NSdsWWjjtmyLyTuko8ACLcB/s1600/1Pc-6-X-18650-Battery-Case-Usb-Charger-20000mAh-Weldless-Power-Bank-Battery-Case-Box-Shell.jpg_640x640.jpg[/img]

In No Time You should have a working power bank .

[img]http://2.bp..com/-CfobvJJ3nMs/VycS7xzNR5I/AAAAAAAAD8g/-5-LT9mHdskwxG_9JZ6-oaioPoOmcw9KgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20160502_094102.jpg[/img]
How You Can Make Money From This
The daily demand for power bank is relatively very high.

• You make and sell it to friends on campus.
• You can organize seminars to teach people how to make power banks and make a huge cash from it.
• You can import the power bank casing in wholesale from alibaba and sell it to people who don't know how to ship it online with profit been made , let say you bought the casing online at less than 1k, you can resell it to your client at seminar for #1,200 or #1,500. So you see

• You can also start supplying some major marketers your power banks if the demand is high.

• You can also contact other premium online shops lie jumia and konga to market it for you.

These little secret can help you reap huge cash without having to wait for government jobs.
Its a yet to be tap area where you can dominate easily and quickly.

Smile to the Bank by creating a Bank

Source:http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/05/how-to-make-huge-cash-creating-power.html?m=1

Bro I need one of the casings how can I get it? I'm at oyo. Reply
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by ishola24: 4:55pm On May 17, 2016
If anybody needs dead laptop batteries, he or she should call or Whatsapp 09023633103(Lagos only)
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Presidentseyi(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2016
so creative and informative
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by kosmo0(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2016
Please what if i need the powerbank casing where can i get it
Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by LMohd(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2016
joey150:

e be lyk say na power bank you dey sell (no vex )

1 Like

Re: How To Make Huge Cash Creating Power Bank Yourself by Mykelpato(m): 12:44am On May 24, 2016
Nice thread..... Joey150... Ntoorh gi.. We go spoil market for u... #couplingPowerBanks ti take over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help! How Can I Download With My Operamini 4.2 / Mtn Coming Out With A Surprise Very Soon / See What A Corper Bought In Aba This Morning [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.