Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 (18412 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by AnnabelR0se(f): 5:10pm On May 09, 2016
pcoolioz:
if it has led lights then I am in mehn. I don't think I can go back to using any phone without a Led light..
yea there is notification light
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by Thugnificent(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2016
The battery is poor abeg
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by Thugnificent(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
It's because you are a heavy user i guess but this battery at 2500mAh is very good. You can't expect it to perform like 5000mAh
How long does your battery last?
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by AnnabelR0se(f): 9:19am On May 10, 2016
Thugnificent:
How long does your battery last?
it lasts me a whole dat
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by beatz5(f): 11:03pm On May 10, 2016
purchase your android phones, tablet ,phablet at cheap and affordable prices discount applies cash on delivery Nationwide delivery for more inquiries. call , text or Whatsapp 08169836958
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2016
Useless phone
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by saxby(f): 1:34pm On May 11, 2016
oginineme:
She said N22,500, I think that is even pocket friendly.

N22,500 I've been seeing N22,700 o... Where did u see that?

1 Like

Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by FOWOSHERE01(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2016
saxby:

N22,500 I've been seeing N22,700 o... Where did u see that?
N200 Difference
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by AnnabelR0se(f): 3:09pm On May 11, 2016
Thugnificent:
The battery is poor abeg
Haa the battery is ok ooo
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by kolexepana: 6:14pm On May 11, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
it lasts me a whole dat
On heavy usage?
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by chegzyshade(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
Let me start by saying I didn't set out to buy android phone in the first place. I actually had it in mind to buy the Microsoft Lumia 520. So when I got to Slot, I saw the Tecno W4, it is good looking and portable my plan changed. I didn't like android due to the fact that they consume lots of data. This is my first android device after blackberry and Nokia. But after 3 days with the Tecno W4 I have found out six things I really appreciate on the phone

Good design

The phone is well crafted with a plastic material looking really good .There is a Touch of metal around the edges to make really eye-catching.

Battery is good

The battery on the Tecno W4 is 2500mAh but from my experience so far, the battery is amazing . I can't believe this phone battery is way better than Lumia phones i have used. It last me throughout the day

Sound output is great
I wasn’t expecting the sound of this device to be good but it does a very good job when you considered the price it’s been sold. It's like Tecno phones have better audio quality than most Chinese brand in the country, because i have hearing people complaining about the sound aspect especially when compare with blackberry devices. I may be able to judge after using series of them because android is winning me over

Portable and Light
I hate heavy phones, the Tecno w4 is a perfect one for me because it is light and can easy be operated with one hand. It fits perfectly into my hands.

Notification light
This one is really what i love the most among the features, it reminds me of my old blackberry phone . The Light turns red during charging and green for Notification on the Tecno W4, it's cool honestly.

The themes are lovely to behold
The themes on this phones are just wowing, they are really lovely to play around with. You can also change fonts on the Tecno W4 which is very cool.
Finally I will rate this phone an 8/10, it’s affordable, smooth, and portable with android 6.0 marshmallow on the hood.so this my non-techy review just what i think is really cool on the device.
Op where you able to change the imei without rooting the phone or anyone can help on how to change the imei? I don't want to root please help
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by MizMyColi(f): 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Lols. Yeye phone...see the yeye tecno marketer trying to force another yeye tecno phone down our throats.

gringringrin
You must be a yeye tecno demarketer as well gringringrin

Half your NL post history is filled with Tecno bashing.
Tell me, are you paid to do this?

You have no idea what the W4 is capable of and you are speaking balderdash because you have been programmed to do so.

Let those who own the phone be the ones to badmouth it. Simple.

Smh.
And I thought I left all the zombies already in Politics sectioncheesy
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by MizMyColi(f): 6:38am On May 12, 2016
Dropshot shocked

You're not a Zombie ocheesy

Good morn Sirsmiley
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by DropShot: 6:48am On May 12, 2016
MizMyColi:
Dropshot shocked

You're not a Zombie ocheesy

Good morn Sirsmiley
Funny you. Me wey I just dey find a way to say hi.

We have long come to terms with different appellations. cheesy

If Baba Bubu doesn't feel angered by all names and insults from Fayose and co, who are we to feel differently?
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by MizMyColi(f): 6:55am On May 12, 2016
DropShot:

Funny you. Me wey I just dey find a way to say hi.

We have long come to terms with different appellations. cheesy

If Baba Bubu doesn't feel angered by all names and insults from Fayose and co, who are we to feel differently?

Ohhh
Okay Good Good Good smiley

Were you able to get the Xiaomi?
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by DropShot: 7:47am On May 12, 2016
MizMyColi:

Ohhh
Okay Good Good Good smiley

Were you able to get the Xiaomi?
No. Not yet.
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2016
MizMyColi:

gringringrin
You must be a yeye tecno demarketer as well gringringrin

Half your NL post history is filled with Tecno bashing.
Tell me, are you paid to do this?

You have no idea what the W4 is capable of and you are speaking balderdash because you have been programmed to do so.

Let those who own the phone be the ones to badmouth it. Simple.

Smh.
And I thought I left all the zombies already in Politics sectioncheesy

So na u get jdea what tecno w4 can do?

Or how boom j8 beat iphone 6?

story story...tecno is poo....take it or leave it...and the number of dumb useless threads in the phone section can't help its brand.

1 Like

Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by Nobody: 10:09am On May 13, 2016
lol "notification light' Thats nothing new or special. But they tried with this one, a cheap phone running 6.0. Someone said the battery doesnt last long on heavy usage. Not good enough. If they can make the L series batteries super then they couldve bumped this one up a bit.
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by uwuana: 11:00am On May 13, 2016
i bought the w4 yesterday at ilorin at the rate of 24k,i must say the device is a nice one.the only down side of this phone is the boomplayer for music,very low audio quality,i have to download poweramp to enjoy my music experience.the battery is superb,i start using the phone around 6pm to 1am with full charge i was left wit 24%,3g was on all tru,i stream 3 movies, i play 2 games,i dload 3 movies i also listen to music.the fone is really impresive
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by oluwadaemilola: 5:03pm On May 16, 2016
plis the camera is ok
pinkiberry:
guys what about the camera? tecno camera is messed up compared to infinix
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by kesses: 11:56am On May 17, 2016
Tecno W4 gives you kontrol over all things
winnijaf:

The Tecno W4 is a Very quality phone. I don't know the criteria you use to base your statement.
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by omoalajah(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2016
Just like w4 wa gba kontrol grin
kesses:
Tecno W4 gives you kontrol over all things
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by gingerman876: 1:12am On May 22, 2016
It would serve as a great gift for your younger ones
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by yinka360nl1: 1:16am On May 22, 2016
Its a good phone for its price.
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by 360koncepts: 1:54am On May 22, 2016
Me i love everything about it
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by omoalajah(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2016
Not necessarily poor for me. Its for its price.
AnnabelR0se:
The rear camera is superb but front is poor
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by omoalajah(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
Then there would have been no reason for the L series to be superior in terms of battery.
BaconSandwich:
lol "notification light' Thats nothing new or special. But they tried with this one, a cheap phone running 6.0. Someone said the battery doesnt last long on heavy usage. Not good enough. If they can make the L series batteries super then they couldve bumped this one up a bit.
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by Penaldo: 11:34pm On May 29, 2016
Nicely written.... The picture is so sharp
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by Penaldo: 11:35pm On May 29, 2016
very fair for the price
omoalajah:
Not necessarily poor for me. Its for its price.
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by Penaldo: 11:36pm On May 29, 2016
uwuana:
i bought the w4 yesterday at ilorin at the rate of 24k,i must say the device is a nice one.the only down side of this phone is the boomplayer for music,very low audio quality,i have to download poweramp to enjoy my music experience.the battery is superb,i start using the phone around 6pm to 1am with full charge i was left wit 24%,3g was on all tru,i stream 3 movies, i play 2 games,i dload 3 movies i also listen to music.the fone is really impresive
Thank God... My cousin also confessed of W4
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:37pm On May 29, 2016
I love the W4 though I majorly use J8
Re: Six Things I Love On The Tecno W4 by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:37pm On May 29, 2016
cool cool
AnnabelR0se:
yea there is notification light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / Why Windows Phone Can Be A Boring Experience / Like Facebook, Zoom To Start Charging 7.5% VAT From Nigerian Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.