Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 AM

10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders (14308 Views)

My Outburst To My Extremely Beautiful 'fiancee'; Now She Wants Out! / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 12:19pm On May 07, 2016
vicdall:

No mind him, just viewed your profile. You are more beautiful than all of them put together
grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by vicdall(f): 12:33pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
grin grin grin grin
I lie?
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 12:38pm On May 07, 2016
vicdall:

I lie?
you no lie at all . Shebi na you still say messi tall pass Ronaldo? You no lie @ all grin grin
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Tswata1992: 12:54pm On May 07, 2016
Nupe boy, are u sure you are Nupe?
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 12:57pm On May 07, 2016
Tswata1992:
Nupe boy, are u sure you are Nupe?
why would I want to claim to be Nupe when otherwise?
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by MrFlavvor(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
How come you don't know that lips is her selling point? Can't you see how she flaunts it?

And pls if you know some I don't know, give me a link to their profile so I can edit my thread before people spam it with insults. embarassed
www.nairaland.com/buharisbae

pretty as fuc.k!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 1:04pm On May 07, 2016
MrFlavvor:
www.nairaland.com/buharisbae
Thanks MrFlavvor! Are you related to the real Flavour Nabania? You know beauty queens when you see them.
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Debbywills(f): 1:05pm On May 07, 2016
grin grin grin Op, Wait And Watch These Dudes Bash You to Hell.
Just be Steadfast, They can't Do you no Poo. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Rozaystunna(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2016
5 got me iswr

1 Like

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by MrFlavvor(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Thanks MrFlavvor! Are you related to the real Flavour Nabania? You know beauty queens when you see them.

grin

it's a talent i try nt to misuse like my elder brother!
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Rozaystunna(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
extremely beautiful? buhahahahaha pls dont disgrace beautiful women.
hater grin
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 1:11pm On May 07, 2016
Debbywills:
grin grin grin Op, Wait And Watch These Dudes Bash You to Hell.
Just be Steadfast, They can't Do you no Poo. grin
Thanks sweet.. They can't do nada. They can only wail!
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by MrFlavvor(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
who sat and watch my big fat head When sleeping on my biiiiggggg bed Nd lust and affection fill his body My boyfriend
are u high?
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Rozaystunna(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

This thread is bullsh!t. Her lips are a big turn off for me. How can one kiss that? That lips would cover your whole head
Oga if doz lips suck ya cark den u ll understand
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Debbywills(f): 1:12pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Thanks sweet.. They can't do nada. They can only wail!
Exactly...When They're Done, they'll retire to bed cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Rozaystunna(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2016
berryice:
Thank u so much op for d mention....gracias grin haters will alwayz hate[size=8pt][/size]
true

1 Like

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 1:19pm On May 07, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Oga if doz lips suck ya cark den u ll understand
strahovski1 knows nada. Just free the guy grin
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 1:21pm On May 07, 2016
Debbywills:

Exactly...When They're Done, they'll retire to bed cheesy cheesy cheesy
buh pls, would you sing for me if I gave you a guitar? With this hairdo, you remind me of my tracy chapman..though you are more beautiful than she is cry
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 1:27pm On May 07, 2016
MrFlavvor:

grin

it's a talent i try nt to misuse like my elder brother!
Brother, you are the best. That bae can only be meant for Mr president.

I sincerely hope she is not a boy embarassed
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by nikkypearl(f): 1:28pm On May 07, 2016
Strahovski1:
I can manage debbywills.

The rest are ugly as fvck especially the first one see her lips
buharisbae is very beautiful
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Debbywills(f): 1:29pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
buh pls, would you sing for me if I gave you a guitar? With this hairdo, you remind me of my tracy chapman..though you are more beautiful than she is sad

Oh that's unfortunate. I do Violin, Saxophone, piano, trombone, baritone, Harp, Viola, Clarinet, Oboe, French horn and Double Bass Side Guitar and Trumpet.

Maybe you could opt for something else Like Violin. I could do that perfectly for you grin cheesy smiley smiley
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 1:31pm On May 07, 2016
Debbywills:

Oh that's unfortunate. I do Violin, Saxophone, piano, trombone, baritone, Harp, Viola, Clarinet, Oboe, French horn and Double Bass Side Guitar and Trumpet.

Maybe you could opt for something else Like Violin. I could do that perfectly for you grin cheesy smiley smiley
Oh pls..I think I like Violin too. Can't wait to have you play this for me
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by imohrol(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2016
plz stop critics those girls re beautiful. apart from dat with small round face. they all have wat it takes to be miss Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Debbywills(f): 1:35pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Oh pls..I think I like Violin too. Can't wait to have you play this for me

Very well then 8[color=#000000][/color])

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by thatNUPEboy: 1:38pm On May 07, 2016
Rozaystunna:
5 got me iswr
cc: berryice grin
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Marlvin(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
I almost added you to the list until It occurred to me you are a male hiding under a female moniker

Adding her to the list of those pretty maidens will be an irony I mean she's Ugl'

1 Like

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Marlvin(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2016
Personally, I'd choose berryice n debbywills .

1 Like

Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by Debbywills(f): 2:18pm On May 07, 2016
MrFlavvor:
are u high?
She's Naturally Stupid grin
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by midolian(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2016
I think I like 1 and 3 smiley
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by joseph1832(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2016
midolian:
I think I like 1 and 3 smiley
Kai! Comot for here. Aminat508, come see ur boyfriend oh. grin
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by joseph1832(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2016
Strahovski1:
I can manage debbywills.

The rest are ugly as fvck especially the first one see her lips
Easy there boy. One would think the females in Pavitra Rishta looks better. Lol. tongue
Re: 10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders by midolian(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Kai! Comot for here. Aminat508, come see ur boyfriend oh. grin
bro, my account was hacked cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged / In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.