Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE (8573 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / The Last Ship TV Series Official Thread / History’s ‘SIX’: Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 22, 2016
Oh Lord!! I hope she didn't get infected. cry cry
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Odkboy23(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
NewSheriff:
Oh Lord!! I hope she didn't get infected. cry cry
she might not be infected probably because the girl was dead when she touched her..... anyway thats my theory tho.
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Odkboy23:
she might not be infected probably because the girl was dead when she touched her..... anyway thats my theory tho.
Just like ebola, the virus doesn't die when the carrier dies. That's why they burn the corpses of those killed by the virus. My only hope right now is that she was able to get the virus off her body when she bathed immediately.
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
I don't think Katie can survive, except they figure out a cure or something.... .. She didn't bathe immediately, twas like after some minutes, I'm sure d virus is in her already
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
NewSheriff:
Just like ebola, the virus doesn't die when the carrier dies. That's why they burn the corpses of those killed by the virus. My only hope right now is that she was able to get the virus off her body when she bathed immediately.
Sabine said d virus isn't evolved.... Lol, viruses are supposed to keep their host alive for some point in time, cos wen they die d virus dies with dem...... But dis virus is different, kills within 48hours... Dies with d host
I don't just understand it grin grin
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2016
thenny312:
Sabine said d virus isn't evolved.... Lol, viruses are supposed to keep their host alive for some point in time, cos wen they die d virus dies with dem...... But dis virus is different, kills within 48hours... Dies with d host
I don't just understand it grin grin
Haha let's keep our fingers crossed
thenny312:
I don't think Katie can survive, except they figure out a cure or something.... .. She didn't bathe immediately, twas like after some minutes, I'm sure d virus is in her already
Now, this will be heartbreaking!!!! I can't even imagine it. Jake will be so downcast. sad

I really enjoyed her rhythm on that guitar. She's good.
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
NewSheriff:
Haha let's keep our fingers crossed
Now, this will be heartbreaking!!!! I can't even imagine it. Jake will be so downcast. sad

I really enjoyed her rhythm on that guitar. She's good.
yea she's really good with d guitar....... I pity Jake oooooo, wonder how he will take it cry

1 Like

Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
thenny312:
yea she's really good with d guitar....... I pity Jake oooooo, wonder how he will take it cry
She's going to die. cry sad
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
NewSheriff:
She's going to die. cry sad
Oh God!!!!! U've seen yesterday's episode right? I hvnt yet
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
thenny312:
Oh God!!!!! U've seen yesterday's episode right? I hvnt yet
I'm just so sad right now! She coughed once and blood came out. The episode ended there. sad sad

Savyy!!!! angry
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2016
NewSheriff:
I'm just so sad right now! She coughed once and blood came out. The episode ended there. sad sad

Savyy!!!! angry
God, dats terrific.... .. Poor Jake cry
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by PROFLOVY(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
NewSheriff:

Savyy!!!! angry

She is gonna die.. The Virus shows no mercy.. Like sabine said.. The virus isn't smart at all..
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
PROFLOVY:

She is gonna die.. The Virus shows no mercy.. Like sabine said.. The virus isn't smart at all..
Heartbreaking! cry

They should come up with a vaccine already. sad
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by PROFLOVY(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2016
NewSheriff:
Heartbreaking! cry

They should come up with a vaccine already. sad

I don't want Katie to die. cry. I love her like kilode
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Loomers.. ...... I knew she was up to no good
She was just leading lex on undecided
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Savyy(f): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
NewSheriff:

Savyy!!!! angry
Hey! smiley
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by PROFLOVY(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2016
This new episode got me crying... Very passionate and painful.. Katie is dead.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Savyy:
Hey! smiley
angry sad
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2016
thenny312:
Loomers.. ...... I knew she was up to no good
She was just leading lex on undecided
Exactly!
PROFLOVY:
This new episode got me crying... Very passionate and painful.. Katie is dead.. cry cry
Damn!! I haven't watched it. embarassed
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by alex81(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
so I started watching containment yday. couldn't get my eyes off d series. every episode was great ( except for episode1 n 2)

as an originals/ vampire diaries fan. it was really nice seeing d ruthless witch of VD -kyle. acting a love role in containment. I luv doze jake-kate LUV scenes sha.....

Julie plec is really a gud writer.

after getting our hopes high, Kate still could not survive d infection.

so wats next nw?

how is Jake(kyle) gonna handle ds?

can't wait to c ep 12

#dope movie

any spoilers?
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
PROFLOVY:
I just watched it. sad
Too sad.. cry
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by fF01(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Sorry guys bur i heard dis series is crap!
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by stonemind(f): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2016
She's frking dead
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
alex81:
so I started watching containment yday. couldn't get my eyes off d series. every episode was great ( except for episode1 n 2)

as an originals/ vampire diaries fan. it was really nice seeing d ruthless witch of VD -kyle. acting a love role in containment. I luv doze jake-kate LUV scenes sha.....

Julie plec is really a gud writer.

after getting our hopes high, Kate still could not survive d infection.

so wats next nw?

how is Jake(kyle) gonna handle ds?

can't wait to c ep 12

#dope movie

any spoilers?
its not kyle dude its Kai
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
NewSheriff:
I just watched it. sad
Too sad.. cry
God how could they kill off Katie........ It's just too sad, I cried so hard cry
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by alex81(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
thenny312:
its not kyle dude its Kai
wareva!
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Last week, The CW's medical thriller "Containment" killed a major character. Katie died in episode 11 after contracting the virus during a riot. Jake lost his girlfriend and Quentin lost his mother.

Episode 11 also saw Dr. Lommers blaming Dr. Cannerts for creating and distributing the virus.

This week, Jana, Suzy, Sam, Xander, Teresa and her baby will try to break out of the cordon with Meese's help.

Here are three major spoilers we learned about the upcoming episode from the trailer and synopsis:

3. Jake will also try to breach the cordon

After Katie's death, Jake has no reason to stay inside the cordon. The synopsis (via SpoilerTV) states: As Jana, Sam and Suzy pull together the funds they need to plot their escape, Jake considers his own options for breaking out of the cordon. Lex receives cryptic clues from Leo that lead him to an abandoned warehouse outside the city.

Elsewhere, a widespread rumor leaves Dr. Cannerts' life in danger. Finally, after seeking shelter at her grandma's house, Teresa makes a difficult decision about her family's future.

2. Lex gets angry at Lommers

After lying to him about resigning, Major Lex will work alongside Leo to take Lommers down. However, what he discovers at Leo's warehouse is going to infuriate the Major even more since he confronts the lying doctor in the promo.

(Photo : Carin Baer/The CW)

1. Meese refuses to take Teresa's baby and Sam outside the fence

Meese is the dirty cop who will bust anyone out of the cordon for $5,000. In the episode 12 trailer, he refuses to take Sam and the baby with him. After all, the baby may cry and become a liability.

This is the penultimate episode of The CW series. The series finale (and season finale) airs on July 19.

"Containment" episode 12 premieres on Tuesday, July 12, at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
alex81:

wareva!
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
alex81:

wareva!
don't get upset #Noharmintended
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2016
thenny312:
don't get upset #Noharmintended
Seen yesterday's episode? Jana might be embarking on a journey of no return. *pensive*
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by thenny312(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2016
NewSheriff:
Seen yesterday's episode? Jana might be embarking on a journey of no return. *pensive*
i haven't....... Jist me sheriff wink
Re: CONTAINMENT SERIES OFFICIAL FAN PAGE by youngaz(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2016
thenny312:
i haven't....... Jist me sheriff wink
hey helooo....uhmmm i see u followed me,can i ask why if u don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Strain Fanpage... The Most Original Vampire Tv Series / Join The Best Leaks Tv On Whatsapp / Help With A Site To Download Chinese Movies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.