Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages (18592 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by janzguy: 2:04pm On May 07, 2016
As written by the mum of two on her IG page this morning. See message below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFGb4qip-sG/?hl=en

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Airforce1(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2016
Hhmm
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 07, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by sinaj(f): 2:18pm On May 07, 2016
She is so on point!

Marriage is not by force.

The funny thing there is, most women will notice violent traits in their fiancé during courtship nd still go ahead with the wedding plans with the mind set of changing him.

Sometimes I blame the abused women sad

RIP to her embarassed
It's a pity

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by myfantasies(f): 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
D same society dat will condemn u for walking out of an abusive marriage, is the same society dat will still condemns u for not walking out of an abusive marriage wen it's already too late

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 2:25pm On May 07, 2016
Women need to learn to walk out of abusive relationships. Forget about wah pple will say abeg. This life is just one. Marriage is not by force. Marriage isn't wah being a woman is about. Marriage doesn't guarantee happiness.a man who respects u isn't supposed to hit u. If he does, plz "ex" his ass. If ur bf is an "Hulk Hogan", leave him before he kills u. A word is enough for d wise.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by raayah(f): 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
Rest in peace. I think it's time for some NGO's and the government to start educating everyone about Domestic Violence and the dangers. There should be help for both men and women who seek to flee Domestic violence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Sunnycliff(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
Better Single and praying to be married than married and praying to be single!
Marriage is not a do or die affair! QED

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
What does a man need from a LADY...?
NOT her cash.. ..
All we need as MEN is simple " LOYALTY or better still RESPECT".

Most WOMEN lost our love for them, the very day they started seeing their own mothers as slaves to their own father, thinking that what their mothers did then was EVIL.
That's why most "empowered and exposed" Ladies are losing out. Thinking they now know it ALL.
Now with the ADVENT of so many SOAP OPERAS and NOVELS , ladies now see every man as cheat, unromantic and not well cultured. They see AFRICA tradition as EVIL.

They now enter into Marriages with the HOPE that the hubby is already a CHEAT.
MEANWHILE, these same ladies dress indecently even in churches now.
IF u say ALL MEN are CHEAT, i will tell u that, u are d BIGGEST CHEAT because u have TASTED ALL MEN to that they are all cheats.

FOR every man that wants to CHEAT, there is always a WOMAN ready for that.
Ladies should learn to respect men, that was the "ab initio" plan of GOD
Respect and cherish ur man and see if he will not take u to HEAVEN.

15 Likes

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Fweshspice(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2016
Everybody Now Don Dey Ger Idea!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by raayah(f): 3:25pm On May 07, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Women Empowerment go show LADIES pepper.

Next time when they see America and Britain come up with new pranks they will decline

Can you elaborate? What's wrong with empowerring women?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by martyns303(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2016
All this feminist, meanwhile she is comfortably sitting in her husband's house.

The ones who preach the most, go through the worst, Joseph Yobo could be hitting her all night!!!

8 Likes

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 07, 2016
Preach on preacher!
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Nixiepie(f): 3:29pm On May 07, 2016
myfantasies:
D same society dat will condemn u for walking out of an abusive marriage, is the same society dat will still condemns u for not walking out of an abusive marriage wen it's already too late
abi oo my sista

1 Like

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by daniska3yaro(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2016
Attention seeker on the lose.
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by buoye1(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2016
Everybody will turn to marriage guru now...

God let my life be a sweet story to tell on Nairaland and LIB nOT RIP AND CO...
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by babyfaceafrica: 3:31pm On May 07, 2016
But she is married now?...hmmmmm..which kain advise be. dis?

2 Likes

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by SAMBATLAN(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2016
Na wa oooo... marriage don turn to force

hmmm, well ladies click this and see how to look good before, and when in full marriage https://www.nairaland.com/3044707/strictly-all-beautiful-ladies-see
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
All this feminist, meanwhile she is comfortably sitting in her husband's house.

The ones who preach the most, go through the worst, Joseph Yobo could be hitting her all night!!!

So You are saying women should stay in abusive relationships?

19 Likes

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 07, 2016
Too many foolish people on nairaland, reason I seldom cmment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by obowunmi(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2016
Adaeze's husband cheats on her, why hasn't she left though?

Practice what you preach lady

4 Likes

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by obowunmi(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2016
Adaeze, cheating is a form of emotional abuse. Why haven't you left your husband's house?

1 Like

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Krismart(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2016
EVILFOREST:
What does a man need from a LADY...?
NOT her cash.. ..
All we need as MEN is simple " LOYALTY or better still RESPECT".

Most WOMEN lost our love for them, the very day they started seeing their own mothers as slaves to their own father, thinking that what their mothers did then was EVIL.
That's why most "empowered and exposed" Ladies are losing out. Thinking they now know it ALL.
Now with the ADVENT of so many SOAP OPERAS and NOVELS , ladies now see every man as cheat, unromantic and not well cultured.

They now enter into Marriages with the HOPE that the hubby is already a CHEAT.
MEANWHILE, these same ladies dress indecently even in churches now.
IF u say ALL MEN are CHEAT, i will u tell u that u are a bigger CHEAT because u have TASTED ALL MEN.

FOR every man that wants to CHEAT, there is always a woman ready for that.

Ladies should learn to respect men, that was the "ab initio" plan of GOD
Ajo ofia d correct man

1 Like

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Evyivy(f): 3:39pm On May 07, 2016
Adaeze has said it all, now I know how strong I am and brave ofcos, God guided me and saved me, trust me guys, the worst thing that will ever happen to any woman is being in abusive marriage, everywoman look up to their husband as their hero, protector and where they find solace, when they get the opposite, what is there to live for again under such man. Some women are annoying, and more still not enough reason to hit them,

3 Likes

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by UIA04(f): 3:40pm On May 07, 2016
What
I don't think it has been proven that the man killed let alone laid a hand on his wife thus he is innocent till proven guilty
What if this is the first time he beat her? How would she then have left a non existent abusive marriage.
What if provocation could be used as a defence for her death maybe she had tried to kill him first or he discovered something fishy

I'm not supporting any kind of violence but all this one people turn to preachers with other people's misfortune, instead of going inside to pray for their own marriages that their spouses don't change.

Very soon pastor's will loose their jobs cause everybody don turn pastor.

4 Likes

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Chuksemi(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2016
Why do I have a feeling Tiwa and Tee's marriage issue has a hand in this? Everybody now has an opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 07, 2016
He/she that hath ears to hear, let him/her hear.

2 Likes

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by maryhaam(f): 3:44pm On May 07, 2016
myfantasies:
very true, marriage thou

1 Like

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 07, 2016
obowunmi:
Adaeze's husband cheats on her, why hasn't she left though?
Practice what you preach lady

Cheating is not the same as being physically abusive. A spouse who cheats will only hurt you emotionally, but a physically abusive spouse will one day kill you. Simply incomparable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by LecciGucci: 3:46pm On May 07, 2016
Re: ''Marriage Is Not By Force'' - Adaeze Yobo's To Women In Abusive Marriages by Vince77(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2016
This is the factual fact of the fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kevin Uvo Completes His Wedding After Cheating Death / Phyno Becomes Life Lager Beer Brand Ambassador - Pictures / Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.