Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Brand New Music: Kelly Hansome – Jide Ofor (prod. By Dj Coublon) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brand New Music: Kelly Hansome – Jide Ofor (prod. By Dj Coublon) (538 Views)

MUSIC: Kelly Hansome Ft. 2baba – Open My Way / Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) / *New Music* Hanno - Mama Raised No Fool & Carry Dey Go [prod By Dj Coublon] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Music: Kelly Hansome – Jide Ofor (prod. By Dj Coublon) by tooflexingpanel: 3:08pm On May 07, 2016
Dj coublon recently dropped a couple of beats online and Kelly Hansome just hopped on one of them last night. Short but straight to the point, this song generally and subtly addresses the recent killings that have been going on in Nigeria for a while now. We have to stand up against these brutal killings and detention of innocent people as one or the NIGERIA we see today we just might wake up and see no more tomorrow. It’s up to you and I. Dance but pay attention to the peaceful message.

DOWNLOAD BELOW
( http://tooflexing.com/music-kelly-hansome-jide-ofor-prod-by-dj-coublon/ )

Re: Brand New Music: Kelly Hansome – Jide Ofor (prod. By Dj Coublon) by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2016
tooflexingpanel:
Dj coublon recently dropped a couple of beats online and Kelly Hansome just hopped on one of them last night. Short but straight to the point, this song generally and subtly addresses the recent killings that have been going on in Nigeria for a while now. We have to stand up against these brutal killings and detention of innocent people as one or the NIGERIA we see today we just might wake up and see no more tomorrow. It’s up to you and I. Dance but pay attention to the peaceful message.

DOWNLOAD BELOW
( http://tooflexing.com/music-kelly-hansome-jide-ofor-prod-by-dj-coublon/ )
I killed the beat more than Kelly. I even had to extend it to make the song 3 verses. If you think I'm lying, download my own song on the thread in my signature below

(1) (Reply)

Coson Bombs MTN With 16 Billion Naira Claim Over Copyright Law / Tune In To Cool Fm Right Now Ms Chief Is Live On Air / VIDEO: Dele Momodu Finally Reacts To Davido’s Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.