Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin (54768 Views)

The New Oba Of Benin In His Freemason Regalia. / Meet The New OBA Of Benin First Son (photo) / New Oba Of Benin 7th Virgin Wife Crowned Queen, 1st 3wives To Live As Outcasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by bjdon: 8:20pm On May 07, 2016
emmalezy:

http://sunnewsonline.com/behold-ehenenden-the-next-oba-of-benin/

Nonsense write up. The Benin Oba is not chosen, the first son is automatically the next Oba. No if's no buts' Our culture is strong and firm.

2 Likes

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Sorry
No need for that sir. Truly, I always see you as a guy full of knowledge and intelligence, yeah, forget every banters that happens on romance section, even if it does to others, it didn't blinded my eyes to notice guys and ladies with brains and those without any, and I always see you as one with brains, but I was disappointed and taking aback when I saw and read that stuff.

Its all good anyways,
From my heart, I wish you well, bro.
No hard Feelings!

1 Like

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by HomeOfMe(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
aventura:
Lol. Ambassador to italy. Benin people and italy
Bini people and Italy are like Romeo and Juliet!
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by HomeOfMe(f): 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
AceRoyal:
Even Jesus respected the customs of the land. Give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar,and Wat belongs to God,to God. As a proud Edo man,we value our customs and traditions......
Oba gha to kpe e! Ise!
Gbam!
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by simplyakinz(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
bravitudenatura:
Obatopei!! May his rain be successful and wonderful. Ise!
His Rain ke abi Sun!
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by joseph1832(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

No need for that sir. Truly, I always see you as a guy full of knowledge and intelligence, yeah, forget every banters that happens on romance section, even if it does to others, it didn't blinded my eyes to notice guys and ladies with brains and those without any, and I always see you as one with brains, but I was disappointed and taking aback when I saw and read that stuff.

Its all good anyways,
From my heart, I wish you well, bro.
No hard Feelings!
Cheers.
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 07, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Bini people and Italy are like Romeo and Juliet!
Just as me and you are like handsome husband and an ugly wife, abi? *wink*
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by BABANGBALI: 8:30pm On May 07, 2016
stexsy:
Hell fire designate....

Repent and give ur life to Christ
what's the meaning of this? That's the problem with some of you so called born again. Always pretending to be holier than thou.

Nonsense
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by BABANGBALI: 8:33pm On May 07, 2016
bravitudenatura:
Obatopei!!
May his rain be successful and wonderful.
Ise!
no be only rain,you go soon see winter
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by HomeOfMe(f): 8:33pm On May 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Just as me and you are like handsome husband and an ugly wife, abi? *wink*
If to say I ugly e for pain me,I just dey here dey laugh at your post with my husband!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by AreaFada2: 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
aventura:
Lol. Ambassador to italy. Benin people and italy
Norway (also covering some Baltic countries like Estonia, Latvia, etc) & Angola at various times too.
Italy was only his last posting.

2 Likes

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by logicalsam(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
Oga repent from your ignorance b4 it's to late
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Beremx(f): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Yeah. You are from Edo?
nope,my husband is.
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 07, 2016
HomeOfMe:
If to say I ugly e for pain me,I just dey here dey laugh at your post with my husband!
Lie lie, lol, you aren't fine jor.
Oya prove me wrong let's see who isn't on the right pact between we both. Lol

Husband? Ahhhh, mo gbe!

Should I run?

*modified* just spied at your dp, hmmmm
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by sixtus3606(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2016
anny268:
grin grin
as on ehn?! and the hustle to Italy continues

1 Like

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by AreaFada2: 8:41pm On May 07, 2016
bjdon:

Nonsense write up. The Benin Oba is not chosen, the first son is automatically the next Oba. No if's no buts' Our culture is strong and firm.

The paper is very fake. Clearly made up by people outside Edo. Since Oba Ewuare (ruled 1440-1473), there has never been any serious dispute over succession.

Succession has always been by male primogeniture. Eldest son only. Same applies to ALL dukes of the Kingdom and all hereditary chiefs.

2 Likes

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Lilimax(f): 8:41pm On May 07, 2016
ifenes:

You have been brainwashed
By who ? undecided
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 07, 2016
Beremx:
nope,my husband is.
Ohhh, beautiful!
Bini, Esan or Auchi?
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2016
Lilimax:
By who ? undecided
Thanks babe for asking him on our behalf

1 Like

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by allthingsgood: 8:45pm On May 07, 2016
Juxtified:
Oba gha to kpe e!

Isee!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
no be only rain,you go soon see winter
This got me, damn hilarious mehn. Hahahahahaha
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by Juxtified(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2016
tammie24:
So quick??
Thot it takes time to find a new oba na
Not in Benin Kingdom. The first son of the Oba is the next Oba, no disputes. And before you hear of the death the heir is already crowned. All other things are just ceremonies.
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by afrokid(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2016
Like the present Ooni, something they both have: Swag and Class.

1 Like

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by alextayo(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2016
stexsy:
Hell fire designate....

Stupidity everywhere. I blame the person who forgot to lock your cage. Idiot.
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by BiafranAmerican: 8:52pm On May 07, 2016
How much is the salary of Oba and what is the constitutional role of Oba apart from marrying plenty wives, in a democracy.
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by freshdude99(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2016
micktoxin:

What has this got to do with the news up there?
Everything!
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by macaranta(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2016
Cool
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by basingstoke: 8:57pm On May 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by nickxtra(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2016
stexsy:
Hell fire designate....

But at the same time, it is scriptural you give to Ceaser what is Ceaser and to God, what is God.
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by martineverest(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
wayne4loan:
To all my benin brothers .. Rumor has it, that the next oba have not seen his father face to face right from birth .. How true is this ?
100% true
Re: Ehenenden Erediauwa Is The New Oba Of Benin by micktoxin(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2016
freshdude99:

Everything!
That comment is so out of place. Each to their own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Old Pictures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups And People / 200-Year-Old Crocodile Showcased At Ero Okeliwo Festival In Ogun (Photos) / Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan: I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.